(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/hanakimi/interview/main02.html

1. How do you play Sano izumi who Mizuki adores.

Everytime I played a charactor in a manga, I was careful about how the charactor acts

or speaks. However, when I first read the sctipt, I felt Sano in the script had a different

attraction from the original manga, so I am, like, making his charactor from things in myself.

It is based on an original piece (manga), but my image of Sano in the drama is an

original charactor.

2. What is different form the original piece (manga)?

Sano in the original is kind and cool. He is a nice person (like someone who everybody

would think he is nice.) Sano in the manga is a kissing monster when he drinks alcohole,

but I don't see any other weird habit of him. Kissing-monstar thing is a spice in the drama

too, but in the original piece(manga) Sano can shine because Mizuki is there, but I am

wondering Sano might be a presence which can brighten her in the drama. I think it is

the most different from the original.

3. Meanwhile, what do you attach your mind to?

That would be High jump. I am practicing desparately it because no matter what, I want

to keep persuasive power at least for high jump. Because I think the charactor Sano

will be totally messed up if his high jump isn't beautiful.

4. Sano is a very popular Ikemen like in the original, right? Do you know why he is popular with girls?

I don't know. Maki-chan says, there of Sano is good or here of Sano is good, but I

would never understand the coolness of guys in manga for girls, to be frank.

In this drama, Sano shows his private life, both school life and dorm life, so he would

rather be a charactor with a human touch than a charactor who is likely in Manga.

5. How is the set with many Ikemen?

Ah~~~,It is really an Ikemen paradise. You see right, you

see Ikemen. You see left, you see Ikemen. There are many cute boys. Their own

personality comes out, so at first I wondered, "What will it be like?", but it is quite

interesting with more than 30 guys who are different type. Now I think, "This drama is

gonna be quite fun." If it gets a boost, it will be a nice summer gala dorama. Anyway, I

want to pick up stream for now.

6. Please tell me about Maki's impression

First of all, she and I would never look the same age. I asked myself, " Is it OK?

Oh...impossible." Some classmates are even 10 years younger than me. I worry a little if

I can be a friend with them, but they (producer etc) kindly gave me Sano's role.

I've gotta meet their expectation as long as they want me.

7. Show us your enthusiasm!

I want us to work togerther and build a momentum, then I want all of us to say " We had

nice three months." when we finished all shoot. I would be happy if everybody has

actual feeling of making a good drama and play freely.

8. Lastly, please give a message to viewers.

This drama is going to be a Ikemen paradise with full of fan service. Please fasten your

teeth on TV. Especially, I want men to force themself to watch it.

(The interview was up on June 29.)

credit: apartofmylife@d-addicts

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ coool!! and thanks!!

I have ep 6 downloaded.. i wish my Japanese increased.

Hm.... when will softsubs be available?? like, about when.. (tomorrow??)

[edit] the interview is soo kute.. esp the last question!!

he's so sweet, and he does NOT look that old.

Guest goodvibrations

Oh man, I started watching the drama after some hesitation as I really liked the manga, and it's amazing. Ikuta Toma makes for the best Nakatsu Shuichi. definitely.

Maki's fabulous as Mizuki.

Guest PecanPie02

QUESTION~

Okie.. what is the difference between hard subs and soft subs? (sorry if someone asked and answered this already...) Because I am always so excited to see a new episode that I don't wait for hard subs... and always watch the soft subs.. Is the quality different or something..-_______-"

Guest *__HYUNN1E

I've downloaded the manga once before, but never read it.

Then deleted it.

Now, I regret it , LOL.

Is it really a MUST read? :sweatingbullets:

QUESTION~

Okie.. what is the difference between hard subs and soft subs? (sorry if someone asked and answered this already...) Because I am always so excited to see a new episode that I don't wait for hard subs... and always watch the soft subs.. Is the quality different or something..-_______-"

Hardsub is subs embedded into the video and you get set fonts etc. and you don't need the srt file. Soft subs you play with the raw file and you can set your own font style, size etc.

Then deleted it.

Now, I regret it , LOL.

yup, you should read the manga. It's pretty good. There's a few dull moments, but you can skip if it gets a bit dull. But overall, I liked the manga.

Guest Inconnu
QUESTION~

Hardsubs mean the subtitles are already inserted into the video...

which means that you just download the video without doing anything

else. Soft subs mean you have to download it separately from the

video file and have to find a video player that can play both video + srt

files (soft sub). Hope that helps. ^^

nevermind, already been answered. LOL.

8. Lastly, please give a message to viewers.

This drama is going to be a Ikemen paradise with full of fan service. Please fasten your

teeth on TV. Especially, I want men to force themself to watch it.

(The interview was up on June 29.)

credit: apartofmylife@d-addicts

ROFL ROFL ROFL!! xD Got that right. *coughs*

Then deleted it.

Now, I regret it , LOL.

The manga was all right for me. The plotline was interesting and all but

I wouldn't say it was the best one I've read. It has alot of humour so its

a really funny manga to read and its cute as well. ^^ I'd recommend it.

Guest *__HYUNN1E

Haha, thanks, Inconnuu&Seiren! :)

Mm.. I'm gonna download&check out the first book and see if I like it.

(I probably will. :lol: )

*runs off to download* :ph34r:

Guest benchi101
ohh sorry if i scared you. thats only for HARDSUBs. soft subs comes out faster

and i agree with most of you about the drama. the 1st couple eps was really funny but after awhile i find it less and less. and true there is hardly any developing storyline between shun and maki. i hope they can turn it around. the only thing i see thats really developing is sano is trying really had to get back into high jumping.

oh okie!! thanx!!! hahahaha!!! soft subbies!!!! :w00t:

Guest bbasya
WEE! I'm excited for episode 07. I went to d-addicts and saw this :ph34r:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e315/koz...66835a80f67.jpg

^CREDITS: kozumifan @ d-addicts.

WAHHH!! I'm excited! I heard he faints from exhaustion the next episode and Mizuki takes care of sano :blush: :w00t: WOOT!! I look forward to it! YEE!! I hope she doesn't leave!! DON'T GO MIZUKI!

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h143/ilo...0Toma/012_1.jpg

CUTIE TOMA!! HOMO JE NAI! <33

^CREDITS: Ninjabunny @ D-addicts.

YAY~! sano-mizuki moments! can't wait!

LMAO! nakatsu is wearing a headband! :lol:

thanks for sharing! ^^

Don't forget Nakatsu's dilemma about his sexual preferences ^^; I found Sano abit dull at the first few episodes cuz he didn't seem to be doing much. But after he started high jumping, Sano got interesting. Course Nakatsu is the one always pulling me forward each episode wondering what silly thing he's going to do next ^^; Hopefully the next thing keeping me hooked to continue watching is Mizuki and Sano sneaking around dating ^^;

same here. i love nakatsu! he's just too funny for words. i'm always waiting on his scenes. :P

yeah! i also wanna see Mizuki and Sano try to date or something. hehe.

Guest Shiget^
yapz... he used live in switzerland for 6 years..

here's a clip:

HOMG THAT WAS HOT!!!!

then I guess Minami and Julia's part wont be a problem XDDDDDDDDD

I WANNA HEAR HIM TALK MORE ENGLISH XDDD

about the Namba accent and all..

in Ep 6, Namba read 'all for one, one for all' and he had

the japanese accent, but i think they just made him read it with

an accent... he's sooo totally adorable!!

Guest peeka.boo*

am i the only one that thinks its would be great for shun and maki to have a love relationship off set? or should it be toma? B)

--edit--

i own this page!!!!

is it someone from showbiz? if so, who??? :unsure:

She's a model called Tanaka Miho. I think she did a few dramas.

ahh before I turn this into a Shun thread, I'll talk about HanaKimi. Did you guys know Rinokimi is from HanazakaRI NO KIMItachi e? I didn't realize that before ^^; so weird to jam the last part of a word and beginning of the next word together. But then, I thought "I want to be your diaphragm" for a pick up line as unusual too. How would you have a come back line for that? "Can I cut yours then?" Kinda sick maybe ^^;

Archived