(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

WAAA!~

Episode 8 is now my fav. episode of Hana Kimi!

its SUPER cute how Sano is so overprotective of Mizuki... sooo cute!

and in the end when Nakatsu told Sano that he Likes Mizuki... and that he won't lose to him...

I SMELL RIVALRY!!! pwaahahaha

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, but why there? She knows that Sano isn't going to be there and that he isn't a part of Dorm 3 :P

Maybe she's starting to like Oscar already :lol:

Maybe she couldn't find Sano and came across Oscar while passing by? The windows were all around. Anyhow, I think she is falling for Kagurazaka. Did you see all those hearts flying around? I'm sure she will make a move on him LOL No more Sano? ^^

Guest monchichi

Just finished ep 8!! Hahaha... finally

Nakatsu confesses that he's 'gay'

This series makes me miss my HS years so badly... makes me really want to go to Japan and teach English there or something... the atmosphere looks like its buzzing with so much enthusiasm!!

Maybe she couldn't find Sano and came across Oscar while passing by? The windows were all around. Anyhow, I think she is falling for Kagurazaka. Did you see all those hearts flying around? I'm sure she will make a move on him LOL No more Sano? ^^

Maybe she is falling for him, but he's already fallen for Sano xD (at least that's what I think :ph34r: )

Guest Cerise

Thank you all for such a great thread. I spent three hours reading from page one. *Huuurrrrraaay* I've just finished.

OMG~! Ikemen's Paradise. *faints*

I watched HanaKimi from the start, too bad I came late to this thread .. It is absolutely this year's best.. I'm really happy that the dorama took another turn from the original manga. I love both. But this way I can enjoy alternative twists. The whole cast is great too. Maki is so lovely, Toma is so cute and hyper, Shun is a KILLER. :w00t: *faints-again*

Okay that was old news for you, right? :blush:

Anyways...

Of course, I join all of you, 2nd Dorm worshipers. Nanba-senpai, Nakatsu, Sekime, Kayashima (Ghost boy, Kawaii), Mizuki, and last but not least Sano. I LOVE OGURI SHUN. <3

I must say though, I like all the other characters too. Possesed Oscar, and shirtless-every-episode Tennouji. They are funny.

:lol::lol::lol:

It's really great.

This week episode, I squeezed a lot. Sano is jealous now and protective. I can't help but feel bad for poor Nakatsu though. He don't care anymore because he likes Mizuki, what will happen to him when he discovers that Mizuki is actually a girl. Will he be happy and sing the "Homo ja nai" song. :D

I think that the Romeo and Juliet scene is a bad sign. Now I'm not a ghost girl or any thing but these two had a tragic ending. :P

Next week episode, it seems as if Nakatsu is going to be expelled or something.

Any thoughts?

yea, I think they're gonna try to expel him. The sakura committee coats they got in the prior episodes will come in handy for this episode now. They'll get to make use of it. Otherwise, I don't see the logic in introducing it and not using it.

Guest ohmylamb.

I think she has that hearts all over bcos of the magazine? :lol:

Yeah, I think she likes Oscar now.

From the Kabaddi dance to the Boom Boom Boom.

It's really random.

Sano's like a big brother! So protective!

Guest NO NAME?

Wah! I love episode 8. I made a few gifs. Feel free to use, but do credit if using :D Will be making more from the episode.

Guest alcyone

nanba sempai on the photoshoot is soooo....adorable!!!!

man...i didn't really pay attention to him, but he's a natural model...

Links for epi 8 with subs on veoh xD

u shouldn't post those links here becuz the subber has said prefer not seeing his sub on streaming sites.

Those uploaders are wicked, some even dun't give a damn credit -___-

Guest YelloKid
aw those are such cute gifs! :] aahah that was my fave part when Nakatsu was like THIS close away from ashiya and he turned red ^^ KAWAIIII.

THIS EP WAS SO GOOD! i loved all the romance that went on haha. was that the first time minami didnt get the girl? =D HAHA! but i agree, he does know his stuff! MINAMI HAS BECOME ONE OF MY FAVE CHARACTERS NOW!

ANYWAYS, i made some icons cause i was bored.

if for some weird reason you want to use one, pls credit! XD haha.

ICONS-CHART.jpg

separate links.

01 02 03 04 05 06

Where do you get all the pics?

Guest kneekey

i just finished watching Episode 8 and i must say, it's my favorite episode now! i love every second of it :D

as always..late Episode8 caps D:

53zz507.jpg

Guest *__HYUNN1E

Just finished Episode 8 :)

It's amazing how much better this drama gets by each episode :P

Hmm, I've noticed as well how Shirota [idk how to type his name in the drama :sweatingbullets: ] has been hanging around Osaka High School's grounds a little more.

Could it be..

Shirota [again, the name thing T_T] is SECRETLY GAY and IN LOVE WITH SANO-SAMA?!

:ph34r:

Ohohohoho, could be interesting :lol:

I WOULD like to see a little more Sano x Mizuki

But I love Nakatsu x Mizuki a little more, cus they're so cute!

Although I know they won't end up together :rolleyes: T_T

Archived