(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

yay next eps, we got a guest star, Goro san from SMAP XD looks like he plays the new sensei who apparently has a grugde against students & he'll accuse Nakatsu for cheating or sthing...

again, Nakat's last sentence.. & Sano's look..... omg

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yvonne

Thanks for the links!

Ep 8 is just LOVE!

It's about time Sano gets jealous! And oh-so-protective of Mizuki!

Is it just me? Or did Sano's hand (when he raised his hand to say he would do the magazine shoot) look really fine?! His fingers are so long...:wub:

Guest hamiki

hehe. YAY!!! more mizuki + sano moments!! ^^

FINALLY Sano is being more protective/jealous/etc... i was waiting for these scenes (i think we all were, lol) since these type of scenes were what pretty much made us go <33 in hanakimi (manga and twdrama)... hehehe.

But, did anyone else think that when Mizuki did the photoshoot, with her index finger pointed, it reminded them of Kurosagi & Yamapi's "bang". lol.

Guest Steph1430262970

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

WHO ELSE IS FREAKING OUT AFTER SEEING THE 8TH ONEEE >___<

Gahhhhhhhh I loveee nakatsuuuuuuuuu <33333

omggg i was really sad though, cause I thought the school might separatee T____T

anyway this was the best episode eveerrr!

nakatsu and mizuki seem so much closer <3

Thanks for the links!

Ep 8 is just LOVE!

It's about time Sano gets jealous! And oh-so-protective of Mizuki!

Is it just me? Or did Sano's hand (when he raised his hand to say he would do the magazine shoot) look really fine?! His fingers are so long...:wub:

yea I notice quite ago too, he has such big & nice hand lol <<33

i have two questions how many eps are there and is it worth watching ??

There's 12 episodes in total. It shows once a week and only up to ep8. So it will be another month before its done. If you like craziness and you don't mind yaoi, then it s a very funny and cute drama to watch. Every chapter has a lot of jokes or slapstick. Course, if yaoi really bothers you, then I don't recommend it.

Guest thosaid

hahaha i dont know any japanese but the first part of the new episode was HILARIOUS!!! jealous shun is freaking funnny!! and the way he got all embarassed when nakatsu walked in on him trying to fix ashiya's shirt and ended up just slapping the poor girl. that was freaking funny too. o boy. shun is so versatile.

Guest sarah_luisa

just finish watching 8raw

dorm 2 was so cute when they do the 'ghost boy' pose XD

in the picture taking wth was oscar lifting his own leg?!?

really sad for nakatsu...he's so jealouse... then next epi. he will be accused of cheating.. hmmmppp...

for some reason nanba looks different in the photo taking. different from his usual..

Guest bbasya
hehe. YAY!!! more mizuki + sano moments!! ^^

FINALLY Sano is being more protective/jealous/etc... i was waiting for these scenes (i think we all were, lol) since these type of scenes were what pretty much made us go <33 in hanakimi (manga and twdrama)... hehehe.

But, did anyone else think that when Mizuki did the photoshoot, with her index finger pointed, it reminded them of Kurosagi & Yamapi's "bang". lol.

YEAH! i was like, "KUROSAGI!" :lol:

i love sano in this episode! finally!!! makes me smile so much just thinking about it. hehe. go sano and mizuki!

and can't forget about nakatsu. so funny yelling "JULIET!" lol.

dorm 2 was so cute when they do the 'ghost boy' pose XD

for some reason nanba looks different in the photo taking. different from his usual..

:unsure: i noticed his hair wasn't clipped in the front. it was just down.

i've heard that the rating for this episode was really high. yay~! :D

thanks otherjinx422 for the caps! ^^

Did anyone notice Kagurazaka's gone more mellow after the kiss with Sano? ehehe Could it be he has some feelings for him? LOL Cuz after Nakatsu told him the school is closing and Sano won't be able to high jump? Something like that, he donated money to help out the school ^^; And when they mentioned Sano was in the magazine. He's like..Sano's a model? ahah and he grabs a copy to read/look at. :lol:

Guest duksiew

hahaha i agree, the guyXguy crushes seem to be flowing freely so far, for sure kagurazaka's feeling something. on a side note...if i went to that school, id probably have a boy crush on horikita maki...man my mind would be so messed up, cause shes SOO cute, and hot in a bikini..er..ya GREAT show! :ph34r:

Guest znarfuol
Did anyone notice Kagurazaka's gone more mellow after the kiss with Sano? ehehe Could it be he has some feelings for him? LOL Cuz after Nakatsu told him the school is closing and Sano won't be able to high jump? Something like that, he donated money to help out the school ^^; And when they mentioned Sano was in the magazine. He's like..Sano's a model? ahah and he grabs a copy to read/look at. :lol:

Can't agree more! I somehow noticed that look when he was kissed by Sano... STUNNED! and i was like "he must be gay or something"... hahahaha...

I loved episode 8 the most so far. Never expected there were lots of cute scenes between Sano and Mizuki after watching the preview at the end of episode 7. They really know how to surprise us; just like episode 7, i've never expect there will have the hugging scene at the end.

Credits: seven@Soompi.

varo001oi3.png

varo002qo3.png

varo003fl1.png

varo004ek9.png

varo005gs9.png

varo006fb0.png

varo008cl8.png

varo009ig3.png

varo010sh4.png

varo011zc5.png

varo012jc3.png

varo013hn4.png

varo014oh5.png

varo015pr4.png

varo016hv8.png

varo017if8.png

varo018dw7.png

varo019wh7.png

varo020dk7.png

Please CREDIT PROPERLY if taken the pics out of Soompi and DON'T HOTLINK. Thanks!

Guest chickyl3aby

u guys r quick at getting the new episode... i just watched episode 7 and i thought nakatsu was totally cute in it.... sano really needs to step it up!! -_-" (i'm starting to root for nakatsu because he's so adorable but i really want sano and mizuki together...)

i wanna watch episode 8 but it's getting late... i guess tomorrow! *sigh*

Archived