(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

wow, i ' really did miss a lot of fume. um... i don't think i even what to know the details of the argument. I just don't like it when there is no appreciation given, it's a hard and time consuming job to sub and timing just drives me crazy :wacko: . So no comment. but loving the series even more!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ltcollins

hi all! just wondering if you are having problems accessing d-addicts. i have been trying to access the home page but kept on getting 'Internet Explorer cannot display page' error. and so i still cannot download the subs. really sad! :tears:

^ maybe it's connection problems? it works for me.. hm.

AH i finally started watching this; i wanted to just wait until all the eps with hardsubs were out but i couldn't help myself. hahaha

love this drama. it's so cute. (:

and yayy subs are out! man, i wish i were japanese. lol

thanks for the link. :)

Guest kyungJ

^I can't seem to download the subs. It comes out all on one page. Does anybody else have this problem? Do you guys know how to fix it maybe?

Guest jun;MON

^ Right click, save as and then add " .srt " at the end of the file's name--after that it should work as long as the video is in that folder along with the sub.

Guest ltcollins
^ maybe it's connection problems? it works for me.. hm.

AH i finally started watching this; i wanted to just wait until all the eps with hardsubs were out but i couldn't help myself. hahaha

love this drama. it's so cute. (:

and yayy subs are out! man, i wish i were japanese. lol

thanks for the link. :)

really? it is working for you? i have been trying to access d-addicts for hours now, even before the subs were released. :(

i was wondering... can someone send me the subs or suggest a way for me to get the subs without passing through d-addicts? i don't know if this is allowed here but i'm desperate.

hi..i'm really new with downoading subs and all..and i'm really grateful for them...but how would this thing work..

1st- i have to download the whole video like in veoh? then i play the folder with the subs...is the file in FLV form?the video i mean???

Guest rainbowfull.

WOWOWOWOW.

YEYEYYE.

i hope that people NEVER COMPLAIN AGAIN! :]

subbers are the coolest.

thanks a lot! <3

ok now with the tech. issues.

ive never DLed softsubs before.. so how do you open it? o___o

NVM GOT IT!

Guest PecanPie02

seriously.. everytime i try to download hana kimi with subs it shows me the box and either says save to disk or open with.. i tried both things and it doesnt work.. it seriously takes the dl 1 sec to be down and it says all dls are finished and when i open it it says some error thing... my gosh.. now i have to wait for it.. for someone to upload it wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

but thanks guys soo much for the subs anyways your the bestestttt!!~~

when downloading the subs on d-addicts, you have to go:

right click on download > save target as

then set it as all files and add .srt to the end of the title.

once it's saved click on it and choose select program from list (or something like that)

and click on notepad or something. :)

it should work.

hi..i'm really new with downoading subs and all..and i'm really grateful for them...but how would this thing work..

1st- i have to download the whole video like in veoh? then i play the folder with the subs...is the file in FLV form?the video i mean???

veoh requires you to install a program to download it. But if the poster posted it in avi format, you download it as avi not flv. I don't know if the user split the file into 2 pieces or not, if not you can view it with the subs. Otherwise you'll have to do some renaming. Or if you search a few pages back, I think LJ community or something posted files up on direct download sites like MU or SS

If people still need subs and can't get it at addicts, refer to my previous post. I mirrored it on sendspace

Guest PecanPie02

THANkkss Boricha and seirin you guyss are the bestsesttt XD ill go try it now ^__^okie.... maybe im not understanding how to do it.. wah... >< thanks guys for your help anyways really appreciate it ~~

^^even the link for yours seirin doesnt work for me... :( Thanks soo much tho

must be patient *twitch twitch.. hmm.. guys when do you think someones gonna upload it onto youtube or something... heh jw.... -_____-

Guest melon

Nakatsu is LOVEEEE!

I love all the scenes in episode 4 with him in the dorm room with Sano and Mizuki. Hahaha, he's hilarious.

And I'm beginning to see the cute side of Sano. Awwwww!!!

Am I the only one who's like IN LOVE with the OST?

I love the song they transitioned to at 37:50 in ep 4.

and I also love the song that they always play in the beginning when they do the summaries.

<33 I am sooo looking forward to next episode.

Archived