(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest reallyAmused

PecanPie02, bbasya, B0B0*, xSHADOW, you all are welcome. I'm glad most of you like the captures that i posted above.

Here are Toma captures for you and all Toma lovers.

Credits: seven@Soompi.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2774/varo014du4.png

Please CREDIT PROPERLY if taken the pics out of Soompi and DON'T HOTLINK. Thanks!

I didn't watch epi. 3 yet and then as I was scrolling through these pages and came across this pic. I have no idea what's happening but....wow, how can a male species look so cool in a bra?!?!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, for those who understands Japanese, the part at the ending where Nakatsu brought a newspaper article about their school...anyone knows what it's about??

The school will be having the dorms renovated. :lol:

That's why the preview shows Nakatsu moving in with Ashiya and Sano.

Guest melxXz

Oh yeah, for those who understands Japanese, the part at the ending where Nakatsu brought a newspaper article about their school...anyone knows what it's about??

^no it didn't say renovated, but it says that the dorms might be close down COMPLETELY even though the whole school uses dorm system.

Guest kooshie

^ Eh?? A little different from the manga. I wonder what would happen next. They all move somewhere else temporarily?? Interesting...

Guest keczianthei

i always end up DLing files with video/audio not in sync.. *sad*

anyways, thanks for the caps.. looking forward for the subs!! :D

woah... close down completely?! o.o it bugs my curiosity :lol: haha

yike >< I envy you guys who can understand Japanese... I sooo wanna watch it now... >< but i can't stand it when I watch what I don't understand for 1 hr :( ... *calm myself tat I have to wait for sub*

but the caps make me laugh :lol: haha thanks the poster ;)

Guest kooshie

^ Yeah how I wish I understand Japanese too. So curious to know what Sano said to Shizuki at the riverside....

Guest joongie;love

@ seven; thank you so much for the caps ! Toma is so adorable, i thought he was pretty hot in HYD aswell XD

I can't wait to watch episode three, i don't have enough time atm though, but you guys are making me wanna watch it so bad ! With your spoilers and everything T_______T

^ Eh?? A little different from the manga. I wonder what would happen next. They all move somewhere else temporarily?? Interesting...

Actually the ideas have been mashed together again as usual. They mix idea the dorm getting fixed and summer holidays together. When part of the dorm was being fixed Kadoma shared their room. But when summer holiday came around, it was closed for a few weeks. Nakatsu offered Mizuki to stay with him in Osaka but she refused. Sano said his mom was okay with her staying with him in Hokkaido but she rejected that too. She end up going to work for Umeda's sister's place for a few weeks. Sano and Nakatsu heard and said they were interested to work part time too.

I think that photographer character is mashed together too. I think she's inbetween the photographer Hara Akira (male) who likes Umeda and the persistant reporter (female) who kept chasing after sano for a story who is scared of Umeda.

Guest melxXz

^ Yeah how I wish I understand Japanese too. So curious to know what Sano said to Shizuki at the riverside....

sano said that its not mizuki's fault that he's no longer doin highjump. he just wanna find a reason to escape from the pressure he received from the public. he used to love highjump more than anythin, the feelin of jumpin and blah, but he got tired from the pressure so yeahs. and then, thats when he injured himself [with the whole gang thing], so he just used that reason.

the bro told him that mizuki think it's her own fault, and ask sano to speak the truth since mizuki actually has good influence [not actually influence but arghs, its hard to direct translate sometimes if eu get what i mean] on him and it will be better for the both of them.

sano said that he used to hate mizuki, being stubborn and everythin, and the most impt, is because what she says is the truth. he just chose not to listen to it, but she affected me with her words. he thinks that she's super brave to come here all alone without friends and families, so this time, he's gonna do somethin for her.

so he begged the brother to stop forcin mizuki and go back to america himself and asked him to trust mizuki.

yeah basically thats it. not line to line translation, but yeahs 90% of it already.

IF imma home next tuesday, i might gonna do a live summary of ep 4, like what i did durin hana yori dango days, so that eu guys can understand the clip better when eu guys watch it. but thats IF imma home next tuesday okay ^-^

"Hana Kimi" promotion searches for ikemen

Tue, July 17, 2007 (4:51pm EDT)

As part of a promotional effort for the "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e" drama, Fuji TV has announced that it is putting together a "Hana Kimi Ouji" contest.

The competition is seeking out "ikemen" (good-looking guys) across Japan. There will be a group division and an individual division, and the individual winner will get a chance to appear as an extra on the show. The only requirement is that applicants look like high school students; even females can apply.

Another tie-in for the drama was carried out on Tuesday - promoters in Tokyo distributed 10,000 copies of a newspaper modeled after the school paper from the show.

Source: Sankei Sports | Comments (0)

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1400

Guest silverwingz

^ hehe.. how interesting. any idea on WHEN the deadline is and stuff? and which episode they get to appear in? it's probably too soon... but there's only about 8 weeks left...

Guest xSHADOW

sano said that its not mizuki's fault that he's no longer doin highjump. he just wanna find a reason to escape from the pressure he received from the public. he used to love highjump more than anythin, the feelin of jumpin and blah, but he got tired from the pressure so yeahs. and then, thats when he injured himself [with the whole gang thing], so he just used that reason.

the bro told him that mizuki think it's her own fault, and ask sano to speak the truth since mizuki actually has good influence [not actually influence but arghs, its hard to direct translate sometimes if eu get what i mean] on him and it will be better for the both of them.

sano said that he used to hate mizuki, being stubborn and everythin, and the most impt, is because what she says is the truth. he just chose not to listen to it, but she affected me with her words. he thinks that she's super brave to come here all alone without friends and families, so this time, he's gonna do somethin for her.

so he begged the brother to stop forcin mizuki and go back to america himself and asked him to trust mizuki.

yeah basically thats it. not line to line translation, but yeahs 90% of it already.

IF imma home next tuesday, i might gonna do a live summary of ep 4, like what i did durin hana yori dango days, so that eu guys can understand the clip better when eu guys watch it. but thats IF imma home next tuesday okay ^-^

Wahh ^^ I would really appreciate it if you could...that'd be sugoi!!

I remember when you did that for Hana Yori Dango ^_^!

Hontou ni arigatou melxXz :]!!

"Hana Kimi" promotion searches for ikemen

Tue, July 17, 2007 (4:51pm EDT)

As part of a promotional effort for the "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e" drama, Fuji TV has announced that it is putting together a "Hana Kimi Ouji" contest.

The competition is seeking out "ikemen" (good-looking guys) across Japan. There will be a group division and an individual division, and the individual winner will get a chance to appear as an extra on the show. The only requirement is that applicants look like high school students; even females can apply.

Another tie-in for the drama was carried out on Tuesday - promoters in Tokyo distributed 10,000 copies of a newspaper modeled after the school paper from the show.

Source: Sankei Sports | Comments (0)

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1400

Awe that sounds so interesting :]!

Thankss so much for this :blush: , yay, Sano is still my fav character after all <<33

hi to all the forumers...

i just finished watching Ep2 and i'm speechless ^^ i find the show very entertaining..i love all the actors... especially Shun whom i've come to love since Gokusen days...

Toma and Maki did great in this show :) can't wait for Ep3 in veoh from Lyptika (thanks so much to your team's effort in providing us the best fansub for this series :))

btw, i have a question who's the guy that showed Maki the Dorm sketch? (I find him cute too *blush*

Guest yumi-chan

this is yumi's page~~~~~~ xD

Lol, I downloaded ep.3 late today because I forgot it was already out.

I loved Ep.3, I was rather amused by Mizuki's aniki~ and is it just me or I find Doctor Umeda some what attracting? :mellow: I think he's actually very good for the Umeda part, he's funny and overall pestered with Mizuki's carefree attitude XD~ just like the manga. He's actually good looking too =)!

too bad they excluded his 'scary' older sister (nanba's mother) I thought those parts were extremely hilarious, esp. when he'd get these random eerie feelings whenever she was around XD LOL.

like so :phew:

Toma and the underwear gave me too many laughs XD haha!

56xi5.png -> ? 62of2.png (b*__*)b ~~~ <3

So did the part when Nanba when was wearing the bra towards the ending of the episode, lmao!

My favorite part of the episode:

30vq0.png

Umeda's disinfecting spray XD

--Yumi

Guest cee.jay

hi to all the forumers...

i just finished watching Ep2 and i'm speechless ^^ i find the show very entertaining..i love all the actors... especially Shun whom i've come to love since Gokusen days...

Toma and Maki did great in this show :) can't wait for Ep3 in veoh from Lyptika (thanks so much to your team's effort in providing us the best fansub for this series :))

btw, i have a question who's the guy that showed Maki the Dorm sketch? (I find him cute too *blush*

Oh how I love you, thats Okada Masaki he plays Kyogo (sp?) Sekime in Hana Kimi!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=148887

thats his pic thread here (: <3

Guest xandiee

does anyone here noticed Mizobata Junpei in hana kimi? he's on a rly small role but he shows up quite often! he's the second guy that came into mizuki's room asking for shampoo, one before sekime! ♥

Archived