(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHH sharluvsenergy I REALIZED THAT YOU PUT SUBS IN THE END OF THE PREVIEW!! I LOVE THAT!! OMG! Yeahh I hate how I watched it, I want to see more. SO BAD!! :[. OGURI + MAKI = FOREBER! I love Yamapi and Maki but this pair is just spectacular for this drama! GAHH My favorite for episode two was when Sano

threw away the withdrawal paper to Mizuki to try and influence him to jump again, just to try.

GAHH!! I LOVE THIS SO BADD!! Beats the Taiwanese one by a LANDSLIDE! I love how he didn't

know she was a girl

on the first ep too. Makes things so much more surprising when it's actually going to happen like...

EPISODE THREE!!!

I LOOK FORWARD TO IT!!! GAHH!!

Guest jellycake

^baoi~ i totally agree with you! +__+

and wowow!!! this thread is my favorite now XDDD

and it's so popular!! it's already 60 pages,

and only 2 episodes came out!! hehehe :DD

how cool is that! >w<

Guest oldpen

WOW. i just watched the 2nd episode and LOVED IT!

omy. Toma Toma TOMA! i LOVE him in this episode. toma really gets nakatsu to the T!

and MAJOR MASAKI LOVE! or as most people know him as SEKIME! i'm so glad that he has a good role in this drama!

THANKS FOR THE SUBS SHARLUVSENERGY!

canNOT WAIT for the next episode!

Guest Shiget^

Hey me too join me in

Sekime + Kayashima + Nakatsu Fan Here!!! ^^'' I love them theyre soo funny XDDDD

btw do you know the name of that one D-boy, the one that looks like a bit of Hiraoka Yuuta :x

Guest Justalilodreamer

just wondering but whos this guy? (i didnt take caps because its too blurry ><)

in a way he reminds me of akanishi jin :lol:

dfdsyi9.png

hes the one who's always with sekime in the series (the other guy who entered the room asking for shampoo with sekime if im not wrong & he also tricked mizuki with senri in epi.2)

is he sekime's friend in the manga? i remember there was a guy who's always with them-- nakatsu,sano,ashiya, sekime and him? (or am i getting things mixed up with Kokou Debut >< ?)

Guest Shiget^

It suppose to be Sekime and Noe together, but i dunno who is Noe there, because Sekime and Noe are stations for Osaka LMAO

but i wanna know he's name too i think he's cute XDDDD he's always with Nakao

^baoi~ i totally agree with you! +__+

and wowow!!! this thread is my favorite now XDDD

and it's so popular!! it's already 60 pages,

and only 2 episodes came out!! hehehe :DD

how cool is that! >w<

hahahahah...this is a good drama, i'm not surprise!! we gotta keep it going!!!

Finally saw the 2nd episode. Thanks so much sharluvsenergy for the subtitles. You're the best!

Toma is so cute. Ah, the kiss scenes were funny. Shun is the kissy man. How cute. Now, I really want to watch the 3rd episode already.

yeap!! thanks to sharluvsenergy for subs.....we all love you so much for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Guest Inconnu

I love this drama to death! ^^ Honestly, one of my favorite Japanese drama so far.

The acting here compared to the Taiwanese version is SOOOO much better. I couldn't

even stand 10 minutes of watching Hana Kimi with Ella acting as Mizuki. She was

horrible (sorry Ella fans x_x). I love how the Japanese acting coordinates with manga-ish

style but its also realistic and not as overboard like Nodame Cantabile or Hana Yori

Dango.

Being the freaking obsessed loser that I am... I decided to get some caps

from episode one~

BEWARE 56kers!

bscap0001vv7.gifbscap0039cl1.gif

bscap00012kf3.gifbscap00396yk4.gif

^ Sorry... couldnt resist taking caps of Oguri Shun shirtless. :ph34r:

bscap0010po2.gifbscap0000po9.gif

^ LOL... one of my favorite scenes! Is it just me or does Nanba Minami remind you

of Matsumoto Jun? O_O When I saw him I just flipped because I thought MatsuJun

was in it!

And Toma is hot. period.

bscap0086zd2.gif

Anyways x_X sorry for the big files... ill be back with some from episode 2.

Episode 2 was amazing as well. ^^ I did like it better compared to the first one.

LOL, I love the part where Nakatsu was slapping Sano's butt while he was

sleeping xD And then suddenly everyoen starts saying how they had all kissed

Sano... HAHA, hilariouss~

Episode two was fantastic! So many cuties in one place. My kind of Drama. and It's a hecka lot better than the taiwanese version...it's got its own originality and such. YAY!!!!!! My favorite character....is...the enemy! He's played by Yuu Shirota...ooh yumminess!!!!!

Guest bbasya

woh~ this thread moves hella fast. 0_o 3 pages in a day!

and so many other Sekime fans! ;)

I just did English subs for Ep2 as a celebration of ending my internship!=DDDD Hope I din do such a bad job with it. I wanted to get it done ytd but I have sch today so I had to sleep early. Hope that the English soft subs will help those of you who can't understand both Japanese and Chinese.=D

:w00t: thank you so much sharluvsenergy! congrats on ending your internship! ^^

what's Ikemen Paradise?

hey~! well Ikemen means good looking guys, so it's a Paradise full of good looking guys! :P

thanks inconnuu for sharing all the gifs!

yup, Toma is hot. hehe.

ok, off to watch it with subs. :D

Archived