(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest kooshie

Altho I've never read the manga, episode 1 was amazing!! Totally loved it! Oguri Shun's appearance knocked me off my feet. :phew: Looking as good as he was in HYD(tho the black hair's even hotter and we can see his built getting better), he totally transformed from the gentle romantic Rui to this cool dude with an attitude Sano. Can't wait to see what happens next. The kiss in the preview of episode 2 made my jaw drop. I mean, a kiss already!!!??!?!! Wooottt~!!

So, from what I've read all over the place, Sano's supposed to find out that Ashiya's a girl very early in the drama. But he keeps the secret to himself. Hmmm. And he starts to fall for Ashiya. Nakatsu also starts liking her but since he doesn't know her secret, he thinks he himself is gay. :lol: Wonder how the directors would change the drama from the manga.

From the preview, it seemed like Nakatsu would be the one finding out the secret first instead?? He walked in on Ashiya taking a shower and got a nosebleed from it?? :P

Anyway, does anyone have the english translated version of the manga? PM me please?? :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest emensity

i;m soo excited...first ep came out few days ago and it's already subbedd..YAY!

i really enjoyed the manga and <3 oguri shun so hopefully i'm gonna enjoy the japanese version cos i couldn't realy stand to watch the taiwanese version where they pratically butchered it!

i don't mind the fact they follow the manga really closely..i just don't like it when they change it alot.

edit: just saw the pic of the kiss..WOW o.O

Guest Rgal

Kooshie! U r here too!! Hahahaha

I actually didnt wan to watch this japanese version after watching the tw one but was bored so i watch n wow! Its actually quite interesting! Def can give the tw version a good run of their money too..

Cant wait for the 2nd ep c sub one to come out... wat is the broadcast time of this show?

Guest kooshie

^

Hey Stef!! I watched a bit of the tw version but didn't quite like it. lol. Oguri Shun plays Sano's role sooooo much better. The tw guy was ok but he wasn't cool and reserved. And Maki has this cute bishi look which makes her look like a cute girl with really short hair or a pretty boy with girlish looks. Haha. So cute I feel like pinching her cheeks!!

I read somewhere that Nanba senpai was supposed to be really good-looking. Erm....whyyyyy did they pick that guy in the drama??~?~?~

Yeah, can't wait for ep. 2 as well... don't know the airtime but it's on Tuesdays (Japan time).

Seirin, the links don't seem to work for me. Would you mind uploading them on yousendit? If it's too troublesome, then it's ok. Thanks anyway!

Guest sofia

Ah, sorry! I only use MU because everything else takes days on my pc.... ^^;; I had to buy a MU account to be able to upload at a decent speed.

Can you Bittorrent or use clubbox? the show is up that way. Otherwise, hopefully someone else can put it on gigashare or something.

...sorry I can't help ^^;;

well...I do have bittorent...could you please upload it using Bittorent? Sorry for the trouble caused..

Guest Rgal

Koosh, u stalkin this thread? hahaha see u everytime i come in here.

Shar, u r here too!! Hahahaha

silverwingz, thanks for answering.. cant wait for the next ep to b out!

Koosh, u stalkin this thread? hahaha see u everytime i come in here.

Shar, u r here too!! Hahahaha

silverwingz, thanks for answering.. cant wait for the next ep to b out!

HAHAHA! Of cos I have to be here as a fan of the manga for over 7 years!xDDD you will find me everywhere where there's hana kimi! and I simply carn miss Shun and Toma!!!xDDDDDDDDDD

The show's filled with other eyecandies too~~~ Okada Masaki(Sekime~~~~~~~), Mizushima Hiro(Nanba~~~~~), Yamamoto Yusuke(Kayashima~~~~~)

OMG! I think I am going to need blood tranfusion soon seeing so many eyecandies! nosebleeds*

LOL!

nobody uploaded ep2 yet~~~ i carn wait!!!

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I want 2 watch the japanese version of Hana Kimi, does any have the 1st episode? not clubbox, megaupload,YSI,SS or FF should be fine....Doumo arigatou minna sama v(^o^)v Toma kun itsumo KAKKOIIII....Yuu kun mo Mecha Kucha Atsuiiii....

Guest silverwingz

you guys should check this out. it's sooo funny!

Super News - Hana Kimi

Some BTS... some joking around.. and then a game where the losers have to show how they would capture a girl's heart. shun is hilarious... and Toma is too! They're all so cute in here. You can really tell that they're all comfortable with each other and having so much fun!

nobody uploaded ep2 yet~~~ i carn wait!!!

it hasn't even aired yet! gotta wait till tuesday 4 it to air... and then u've probably gotta wait another day for download links! hehe... i know.. i can't wait either!

I want 2 watch the japanese version of Hana Kimi, does any have the 1st episode? not clubbox, megaupload,YSI,SS or FF should be fine....Doumo arigatou minna sama v(^o^)v Toma kun itsumo KAKKOIIII....Yuu kun mo Mecha Kucha Atsuiiii....

i think that if you just check a couple of pages back, someone has uploaded it to MU.

edit -

or here: http://bittersweet-bun.livejournal.com/

Guest bbasya

LOL Shun and Toma :lol:

and based from the presscon, they did this 12x... :lol:

Here's the opening theme from Orange Range, Ikenai Taiyo:

Hanakimi Opening Theme

woh~ 12 times?! 0_O

thanks andrelei for the link!

you guys should check this out. it's sooo funny!

Super News - Hana Kimi

Some BTS... some joking around.. and then a game where the losers have to show how they would capture a girl's heart. shun is hilarious... and Toma is too! They're all so cute in here. You can really tell that they're all comfortable with each other and having so much fun!

thanks silverwingz! off to watch it! ^^

::edit::

LMAO! :lol: that was hilarious! especially during the game!

oh! i TOPped a page! hehe. ^^

found this on veoh! it's where they play star bowling!

yusuke and toma are so good! ^^

star bowling part 2

star bowling part 3

Guest GDlovesBEE

this drama is getting so addicting already. i'm so anxious for the next episode, and to see how much of the manga they will change up. ^_^

Guest soutsada7

well in the manga.. the character was gay. I pictured him a bit more.. feminine. But. The actings not bad, and that whats counts, I guess. He certaintely acted like the way I pictured him to be (annoying :D). but saying to be politically correct, there is nothing wrong with gays. This story has a few gay characters and characters that think they're homosexuals

exactly. I haven't watched the drama just yet, but I've certainly read the manga. One of the reasons why I enjoyed this manga so much is because it's managed to portray love in so many different forms and angles. There's really nothing wrong with being gay :)

Guest aquatears

i just watched the first ep, and i'm practically bouncing off walls...so anxious for ep 2!

i really really liked TW's version, even though toward the end i started getting a bit bored because everything was so draggy. but i don't think that will be a problem with this version, since jdrama is usually very fast-paced because they have to tell the story in a LOT less number of episodes.

shun was so hot in hana yori dango... and here he looks even hotter! :D i love the school uniform :P.

Archived