Ask The Fellas

Guest marvinoppa

Sorry about the stupid question :sweatingbullets: I'm not good with feelings and stuff...

I kinda asked about this guy a couple pages back, but I was wondering if I could ask another question?

There's this guy and I think he's mad at me - he's ignoring me completely (refuses to talk to me or look at me). Is it better to confront him privately and ask him if I did anything to make him angry? Or should I just leave it with the possibility that 1.) he'll get over it on his own OR 2.) he's ignoring me for another reason?

youre as lost as i am on that one.... theres just too little info.

Guest needlepeople

youre as lost as i am on that one.... theres just too little info.

Sorry I'll just repost my post from before, if that's okay :D

There's this guy that I've known for the past two years, but it's only been the last couple months we've really started getting to know each other. This year, he's always been really sweet, but it was never really flirting - he's just a really nice guy and I'm pretty sure he's like that to all girls. So a couple months ago, we started becoming closer, like we would hang out more and he would drive me home and make me go watch him at his sports practice. It all changed when he, my friend, and I went together to a formal - we all had a really good time and I started liking him a tiny bit.

After the party, when we came to school on Monday, he wouldn't look at me or talk to me on his own accord. (We have one class together, and usually the atmosphere is really light and fun...there's a bunch of us during that class and we pretty much just joke around the entire time.) If I said something to him, he'd respond, but he'd say really little without looking at me. It's been that way for the past month or so, and in that time, there have only been a couple days when he'd tease me or laugh with me. I'm not really sure if he's ignoring just me or if he's doing to other girls, too, but I'm getting really annoyed by his behavior. I *think* it might just be with me, though.

The only things I can think of that I did to instigate this behavior are really small, like I jokingly blamed him for not having a ride home from the party (he told me to "stick by him" but I ended up getting a ride from someone else) and I had been flirting with him more openly in the days leading up to the formal. So he might have thought I liked him? But I never did anything overt to show him that I liked him. Did I scare him off?

there was a time in my life when i used to poke around here and there. i didn't poke any two girls within the same circle. i think that's dumb, but i did make moves to suggest interest and gauge their reactions. if they showed interest back, i'd give it a go. if they didn't, i'd poke again and see how they react. it's like throwing out bait and getting a feel of the bite.

if that guy is anything like how i used to be, he's probably interested in you, but he's probably mildly interested in a lot of other people. if you're ok with that, and you like him, you should start throwing up signs. if it's too much for you, then just avoid him and try not to make too much contact. depending on how much he likes you, he might keep going. but if he stops all of a sudden, he probably found someone else.

i think you're spot on dearie

thanks so much :)

Guest marvinoppa

o i see...seeing as youre still confused, somebody else must have answered that question, not i.

Sorry I'll just repost my post from before, if that's okay :D

if the lad that originally answered your question doesnt get back to you by tomorrow. I'll make a proper response. ok? =]

Guest viper2788

i asked my boyfriend

he says he likes my eyes, then lips and then my dimple the most

your boyfriend is a smart one. BUT its not what he told me ;)

honestly though... its the overall body/face combo that matters. so its really depends. but as for me, i remember ever since i was a child, i was into breats =) then i grew older and realized the emphasis on the butt. nice legs can be a real killer too.

ughh this thread makes me feel like a pervert.. that i am LOL actually this is just normal guy talk.

i used to be strictly a boob man.. but man butts are getting to be my main thing now. phew....

what can i say.. i love grabbing a nice set of firm buns :w00t:

Guest kayara<3

haha i was talking to a couple of my guy friends about this the other day. i agree with another poster who said that it was all three. although, according to my friends, the order is something like...

1) breasts

2) butt

3) legs

4) face

5) overall body

5) hair

Guest viper2788

haha i was talking to a couple of my guy friends about this the other day. i agree with another poster who said that it was all three. although, according to my friends, the order is something like...

1) breasts

2) butt

3) legs

4) face

5) overall body

5) hair

lol funny how girls spend so much time/money on hair... yet i do agree with hair being #5 on that list

Guest catsinheat

lkjfdlkjsdfkljsdklfjlj wrong topic. GO FAILURE

okay, here, a question:

are men perceptive when it comes to shy girls vs. unavailable/uninterested girls?

ok i can't resist...."Your boyfriend lied." :blink:

her bf DID lied. and she believes him :mellow:

for the guys who only like one part of a girl, how would you like going out with just that part, minus the others? wouldn't that be weird? haha. something for you to think about.

you should like all of her

my bf needs to read this. like, for reals.

WELL anyways, my bf cares about booty. he sure made that pretty clear.

Guest Ethereal_Memories

height doesnt play into MY equation. its all about confidence and how you carry yourself. ive hit on, and been hit on, by women taller then myself.

Ahh, thanks for your input.

Mmmm, to answer your question from the other thread (Which ties into this thread): No, I don't believe that my height was the reason that the guy doesn't like me. (Honestly, I'm not too certain on how he feels in the first place; I wasn't given a direct answer.) There's a whole lot more to the story. :)

catsinheat: Hahaha, I love your edited post. =] ("GO FAILURE")

I saw the original, and I'm guessing that you were trying to reply to the "Why are you single" thread...?

O man what happened to all that "beauty is on the inside" stuff. I say personality!

jk.. Booty...more cushion for the UMPH! Boobs..Actually...whatever my hands touches first.

Guest Darkodesi

1. face, first thing i check out her face her hair eyes etc smile most important

2. legs, sexy legs makes me crazy =)

3. richard simmons , and a nice shaped behind is a A+ in my book =)

as for breasts i dont really care what size they are , as long as they fit her body you know, but yeah a nice pair, nice shape is always a + =)