Ask The Fellas

Hi everyone' date=' there is this guy I have been really interested in for a while now... but I have only seen him 3 times. I only see him whenever he comes into the store where I work. I would like to get to know him more but I don't want to come off too strong or make things awkward by asking him out (even though I really want to). So what ways can I show him I am interested in him? If he knows I am interested and he is also interested, he will ask me out right? [/quote']

Do the old trick slipping him your number and wait for a call

Guest SlicedBread

inxomnia said: Thanks for the insight and I completely agree. I do have friends though who think nothing of it, especially those who've been overseas (away from their s/o) during Christmas or New Years and kissed someone else and went on to hide it. I can't say it was wise, but apparently they got caught up in the moment. 

Guest joongielove

Hey guys,Why would you say awesome things and not back them up with actions? My boyfriend always claims all this crap, and then when it comes time for him to visit or whatever, he either doesn't respond to his texts and never shows, or makes some lame excuse and never shows. He's only come to see me 4x in the last year, and I usually see him 3x a week. He has to take public to see me, so it's 4 hours, and it's 15 minutes for me. I wouldn't tell him to come all the time, but he never really makes the offer. Help. 

Guest musiklover

anywayz my question is why are guys so shallow?

dont give this crap about guys dont care about looks thats bs
and dont say I haven't met the right one...so yeah why

joongielove said: Hey guys,Why would you say awesome things and not back them up with actions? My boyfriend always claims all this crap, and then when it comes time for him to visit or whatever, he either doesn't respond to his texts and never shows, or makes some lame excuse and never shows. He's only come to see me 4x in the last year, and I usually see him 3x a week. He has to take public to see me, so it's 4 hours, and it's 15 minutes for me. I wouldn't tell him to come all the time, but he never really makes the offer. Help. 

SlicedBread said: In my completely arrogant opinion, even framing it as getting caught up in the moment is a kind of rationalization because it does not acknowledge agency and responsibility. It's the whole, "it just happened" thing. 

Guest musiklover

ajlee613 said: musiklover said: anywayz my question is why are guys so shallow?

Guest musiklover

musiklover

wrote:

»

ajlee613 said:<br />

<br />

musiklover said:<br />

anywayz my question is why are guys so shallow?<br />

<br />

dont give this crap about guys dont care about looks thats bs<br />

and dont say I haven't met the right one...so yeah why<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

lol show me 1 girl, just 1 girl that doesnt care about looks.<br />

if you REALLY didn't care,

im sure a really ugly guy who's been rejected his entire life by shallow girls would find you incredibly beautiful compared to his expectation of what kind of girl he could get.<br />

you dont do that because you are only looking at "Acceptable" guys. guys are the same way. we are all shallow. some more than others, but the truth is we are all shallow.<br />

adult men who wouldn't consider a really cool, nice, fun, caring, and life style compatible girl who was at least "Acceptable" are probably the minority.

there are nice people everywhere, people reject each other mostly shallow reasons. everyone would be in a relationship like all the time. money wouldn't be an issue, reputation, title, looks, nothing would matter other than the person on the inside.<br />

<br />

<br />

Guest SlicedBread

musiklover said: anywayz my question is why are guys so shallow?

Guest joongielove

sr76 said: joongielove said: Hey guys,Why would you say awesome things and not back them up with actions? My boyfriend always claims all this crap, and then when it comes time for him to visit or whatever, he either doesn't respond to his texts and never shows, or makes some lame excuse and never shows. He's only come to see me 4x in the last year, and I usually see him 3x a week. He has to take public to see me, so it's 4 hours, and it's 15 minutes for me. I wouldn't tell him to come all the time, but he never really makes the offer. Help. 

Guest hearthealer

ajlee613 said: musiklover said: anywayz my question is why are guys so shallow?

Guest ikweli

musiklover said: anywayz my question is why are guys so shallow?

Guest SlicedBread

@hearthealer said:@SlicedBreadYes, I only date guys who are taller than me, but tht's basically equivalent to men not dating girls who are taller, this is more about physicality than actually attractiveness....

Guest hearthealer

SlicedBread said: @hearthealer said:@SlicedBreadYes, I only date guys who are taller than me, but tht's basically equivalent to men not dating girls who are taller, this is more about physicality than actually attractiveness....

anywayz my question is why are guys so shallow?

Because its the best way to make someone happy about the answer. Some people in this world deny the truth and most of the guys play along because we know we cant win if the truth is let out