Ask The Fellas

Guest shirotaka

if a guy liked a girl, or was interested in her...

and she poked him on facebook

would he poke back?

We're getting into facebook now? It wouldn't matter if he liked her or not that would never be a sign. I like doing what people do to me. Kind of give and be given kind of thing.

hmm...i wouldn't.

there are other, more subtle ways to find that out XD

errr. not that i'm a guy. i was just wanted to say haha

haha thanks for your input.

:S is it still safe to ask him about bbt though?

or should i wait few months later since we are not really close?

Guest ihigh

^ thank you so much again :)

or would it seem more casual if i get the drinks ahead of time and just surprise him with it on campus?

on facebook, he put "friendship, random play, and whatever i can get".... not enought clues right? :/

facebook status means anything..some people just put it there just cuz it sounds cool.=o

don't take it 100% to heart

Guest heyitzthatfc

facebook status means anything..some people just put it there just cuz it sounds cool.=o

don't take it 100% to heart

if it says all but relationships, then most likely they just put it for fun.. most of the time.

Guest leejunkified

^ You crack me up 8D

Ok I´ll give this a try ;)

How big of an age difference would you guys consider too big? The girl being older, that is (he´s 20). I´m 26.

I met some random boy in a bookstore a month ago, he was on the same aisle and just started asking me for the book I was reading. We ended up talking and spending the whole day together. We´ve been hanging and dating a few times after that, and are pretty much everyday in touch, but honestly I am a bit clueless because our backgrounds are quite different, he´s Japanese and I´m European (we´re in Japan now). Honestly, if it were a guy from Europe I´d knew what to do, but I feel he´s being quite reserved (like, we´ve barely held hands) even if he´s lived in the US for a couple years, and it kinda makes me wonder about what is going on. Do you think that might be co´s he´s insecure or am I missreading something? I know he likes spending time with me, but I´m afraid that if I try to come closer he´ll freak out :X Any thoughts?

Guest mandybin

question:

i´ve been dating this guy for 3 moths and in the first 1 1/2 month he was super super adorable, and we used to do things like walk in the park, or he bought me junk food every monday but suddenly he stopped, he just wanted to stay in my house all day , he didn´t get junk food for me, and he used to visit me 3 time at week and then he just showed up 2 or sometimes 1, but he never texted me to say that he wasn´t coming i always told him that it was ok if he can´t come just i need a message cuz i hate when he let me waiting

when i asked him about this he said "the reason is that i have to work and sometimes i´m so tired", but on friday i called him cuz he didn´t showed up and he picked up the phone and then i heard that somebody was pulling the phone and was a girl giggling like it was so funny

i was uber mad and i wanted to broke up with him but he said that she was only his friend, and the he never sould do sumfin like that to me,

and literally said i won´t let you broke up with me, cuz we really need eachother and i really love you and then he started to cry T_T and i was crying... he said the he could change to make me happy again, so yeah we still together, today he´ll came to my house (the last time i sae him was on friday) but i don´t feel comfortable at all,

(obviously whn i thought that he was cheating on me i was so hurted and i think it still hurts)

i have to say that he still cute and adorable with me, he is caring and protective

i don´t wanna be annoying but i think the problem is that i´m not that exigent enough

wadda ya think?? i should belive in his words??

sorry it was tooooooooo long >_<

Guest its kay o

Okay, say you where the nerdy guy everyone though was nice but would never date. And when you did get a chance to date you where dumped pretty quick, so your hopes are pretty shot by now.

But then suddenly a pretty girl that you never really talk to but hung out with the same crowd suddenly starts talking about how they think your cool and cute, but you don't know much about her.

And she starts writing on your wall in an odd attempt to ask you out.

What would you do or what goes thru you head?

Guest remarqable23

Okay, say you where the nerdy guy everyone though was nice but would never date. And when you did get a chance to date you where dumped pretty quick, so your hopes are pretty shot by now.

But then suddenly a pretty girl that you never really talk to but hung out with the same crowd suddenly starts talking about how they think your cool and cute, but you don't know much about her.

Take a risk and go for it. Doesn't hurt to try right?

Guest watcher

depends on whether he likes you and whether his self-esteem has recovered. i'm guessing you, or your friend is that girl. you really dont know what can be going through his mind. ask the guy and have a real talk. no one here will know, though they can certainly take a guess.

Guest its kay o

Take a risk and go for it. Doesn't hurt to try right?

Yeah, I was thinking of just asking him out first then get to know him... but i think it'd be better on him if i got to know him first. xD

depends on whether he likes you and whether his self-esteem has recovered. i'm guessing you, or your friend is that girl. you really dont know what can be going through his mind. ask the guy and have a real talk. no one here will know, though they can certainly take a guess.

Real talk? I don't wanna scare him off tho, plus we don't know eachother enough right now to be even called friends. xP

And he thinks i'm pretty so i'm betting thats a good sign.

Cuz i though he was cool but he liked one of my friends who dumped him after prom. which is how I met him. =x

And i thought' it might be weird to keep talkin to him since all my other friends sadly said he was such a weirdo. So I didn't have any chanceing to get to know him after he was branded an ex.

But we met up in groups and never talked to eachother. So I was just wondering if I might scare him away.... plus i'm afraid since i dont talk to him much but i think he is pretty funny and cool, i might end up liking him as a friend so i don't wanna hurt him... but iwanna give it a chance.

Guest watcher

Yeah, I was thinking of just asking him out first then get to know him... but i think it'd be better on him if i got to know him first. xD

Real talk? I don't wanna scare him off tho, plus we don't know eachother enough right now to be even called friends. xP

And he thinks i'm pretty so i'm betting thats a good sign.

Cuz i though he was cool but he liked one of my friends who dumped him after prom. which is how I met him. =x

And i thought' it might be weird to keep talkin to him since all my other friends sadly said he was such a weirdo. So I didn't have any chanceing to get to know him after he was branded an ex.

But we met up in groups and never talked to eachother. So I was just wondering if I might scare him away.... plus i'm afraid since i dont talk to him much but i think he is pretty funny and cool, i might end up liking him as a friend so i don't wanna hurt him... but iwanna give it a chance.

why not just get to know him then?

no need to rush into a full blown relationship.

before you ask him out on a date, just ask him to hang out.

in all honesty, hanging out is sort of like the 'unofficial' date.

you'll be in a more comfortable setting and it'll loosen up the mood.

after a few of these hangout sessions, you can go by feel on how much more you wanna say to him.

or maybe he will tell you first

one thing i learned about relationships... either you hit it off, or you work on it real slow.

usually the ones that hit off dun work out, except on few rare occasions.

if you work on it slow, it's all sorts of torment and suffering, but if you connect, what a blessing it really is

if you really wanna give it a chance, then take it slow and see what blossoms

at your own pace

Guest needlepeople

What does it mean if a guy says you look like an assassin? Like an Asian assassin? I've been told that by like 3 different guys...

Guest watcher

What does it mean if a guy says you look like an assassin? Like an Asian assassin? I've been told that by like 3 different guys...

u must look like a killer... wut else can it mean :ph34r:

Guest marvinoppa

it means, post pics.

Guest StealthGnome

It's a nerd pick-up line.

Guest marvinoppa

It'd be nice if you could have approached me before opening any advice threads.

Don't start another one again.

stop being a nazi. aziraphale, i've reported you to an admin.

Guest watcher

stop being a nazi. aziraphale, i've reported you to an admin.

haha... maybe the rules will change soon... but i didnt see any rule against starting a personal advice thread. i mean, we got a sticky that started with a guy claiming to be the love doctor! :lol:

Guest needlepeople

u must look like a killer... wut else can it mean :ph34r:

it means, post pics.

It's a nerd pick-up line.

Thanks :D I thought it would be like "You look like a pinkberry!" or "You look like you're going to kill someone!"