Ask The Fellas

a guy I met a few weeks ago through another friend' date=' suddenly msgs to ask if he's got the right number.........what i'm doing at a specific time and invites me to join in on a basketball game..... i say ok. then 20mins later he msgs back that the game is off, he's sorry and that he'll msg me again when there is another one.What was that ...lol..?[/quote']

Lol might be his friend messing with his phone or perhaps he didnt get the tickets who knows

Guest iwantwonbin

raymondc27 said:

iwantwonbin

wrote:

»

a guy I met a few weeks ago through another friend, suddenly msgs to ask if he's got the right number.........what i'm doing at a specific time and invites me to join in on a basketball game..... i say ok. then 20mins later he msgs back that the game is off, he's sorry and that he'll msg me again when there is another one.What was that ...lol..?

raymondc27 said:

iwantwonbin wrote: »

a guy I met a few weeks ago through another friend, suddenly msgs to ask if he's got the right number.........what i'm doing at a specific time and invites me to join in on a basketball game..... i say ok. then 20mins later he msgs back that the game is off, he's sorry and that he'll msg me again when there is another one.What was that ...lol..?

Lol might be his friend messing with his phone or perhaps he didnt get the tickets who knows

mm,. i don't think it would be a random friend cos he mentioned something we talked about. It wasn't to watch a game , it was to play in a game with some other ppl. But, yeh... who knows why i got that random msg ....i don't know :/ . 

For someome to do that itz either hes interested or drunk as a fool

frozensunshine said:

Who the heck is Ninshark

Source:  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25977955/#Comment_25977955

Just as an aside, I don't know why nobody is promoting ajlee as well.  He seems to have some of the desirable traits that the girls here often seem to cite (intelligent, handsome, integrity, etc).  From his posts he impresses me as a well thought out guy.

I thought ajlee was dating someone

Guest pinayheart

@HERMIT I thought you posted that picture as a joke!!!!
Like it was a meme for forever alone Asian guys or something ahahahaha.

And I lold his post using my other account!!!

Guest ikweli

@Ninshark
@Ninshark
@Ninshark
@Ninshark
@Ninshark
@Ninshark
@Ninshark

you got a lot to catch up on when you come back my friend