Ask The Fellas

raymondc27 said:

jennibear01 wrote: »

I'm going to ask a question just for fun. : ) So do guys prefer being single or in a relationship?

Personally I prefer being single but at times I really dont. With how the society is running nowadays I think being single is best

What are the reasons? If you don't mind sharing...

Hey a quick question are you single and would you like to help someone out on this fourm thats really shy amongst women?

raymondc27 said:

raymondc27 said:

I'm going to ask a question just for fun. : ) So do guys prefer being single or in a relationship?

Personally I prefer being single but at times I really dont. With how the society is running nowadays I think being single is best

What are the reasons? If you don't mind sharing...

Hey a quick question are you single and would you like to help someone out on this fourm thats really shy amongst women?

Yes, ask away!

I just think it would be fun to set you up on a soompi date with ninshark hmm I might have the name wrong

ok, i have an apparently simple question, Guys, do you always act like you care (e.g ask her about how her job is going on, knowing she was having a hard time or simply how your day went) to someone you chat with everyday?Or do you really care or is it just because you are out of convo?

Guest frozensunshine

[hF9] said: ok, i have an apparently simple question, Guys, do you always act like you care (e.g ask her about how her job is going on, knowing she was having a hard time or simply how your day went) to someone you chat with everyday?Or do you really care or is it just because you are out of convo?

;26129784"]ok' date=' i have an apparently simple question, Guys, do you always act like you care (e.g ask her about how her job is going on, knowing she was having a hard time or simply how your day went) to someone you chat with everyday?Or do you really care or is it just because you are out of convo?[/quote']

Really depending on the guy need more information to have an answer

frozensunshine said: [hF9] said: ok, i have an apparently simple question, Guys, do you always act like you care (e.g ask her about how her job is going on, knowing she was having a hard time or simply how your day went) to someone you chat with everyday?Or do you really care or is it just because you are out of convo?

;26131051"]frozensunshine said:

[hF9] said:

ok, i have an apparently simple question, Guys, do you always act like you care (e.g ask her about how her job is going on, knowing she was having a hard time or simply how your day went) to someone you chat with everyday?Or do you really care or is it just because you are out of convo?

In what context? There is a person I know that always does this but whenever I overhear it always sounds awkward... 

If I asked those types of questions I would care. I wouldn't just randomly do it. 

We are friends that chat like, everyday. In other words, i wanted to know whether most guys act like this because they are really interested in the girl or this is just kindness

raymondc27 said:

[hF9] wrote: »

Really depending on the guy need more information to have an answer

We are friends. He's in his twenties, a good guy and surprisingly, never dated. I don't think he's in the "playboy" category but my gut feeling is not working whether he's being friendly by acting like he cares or whether he's interested in more than friendship.

Its hard to believe he never dated if hes a good guy seems like he wants something

[hF9] said: ok, i have an apparently simple question, Guys, do you always act like you care (e.g ask her about how her job is going on, knowing she was having a hard time or simply how your day went) to someone you chat with everyday?Or do you really care or is it just because you are out of convo?

Guest hellosunshinelove

I met this guy at a rehearsal dinner for my friend's family wedding. He seemed to really fancy me and kept leaning over to talk to me. Then the next day at the wedding, I could tell me wanted to talk to me, but because I was being so shy I was being distance. I was being reserved because after the dinner, my friend teased me about it and that made me self- conscious. I was totally fine talking to him at the rehearsal dinner. However at the wedding, not so much! I regret not getting to know him better so I added him on fb and sent him a quick, friendly message saying something along the lines of hey it was nice seeing you and sorry we didn't get to talk much at the wedding, but hopefully we can keep in touch. He replied saying it was nice meeting me too and that he hoped I had a nice time this past weekend and had a safe drive back to town (I live 2 hours away from him). After that the conversation hasn't been going anywhere since all he has said was hahaha nice! when I replied to his message. IDK what to say or where to lead it so the conversation is lacking very much so!  He has seen my latest message but hasn't replied. I'm just really confused because he really seemed like he was interested in me at the wedding and such, and I tried initiating by adding him and sending a message.. So should I let a couple of days go by before I decide this whole thing is lost and done with? Or should I try sparking a conversation again in a few days? 

raymondc27 said:

@raymondc27

Oh really...lol. This feels like a trap!

What trap I declare my innocent

I got it. Innocent until proven guilty. lol.

Your honor. Raymondc27 is not guilty of all charges because ajlee is the one who mastermind everything