Baby Vox Re.v

Guest Izzie

Guest Paper Wings

People should be ashamed of saying negative things about Sarang.

Baby Vox is LAME without Sarang. They shouldn't promote themselves any further. :tongue2:

Telling people that should be ashamed for being negative and then calling the group lame is incredibly hyporcitical.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is sarang schooling in singapore? if so, who knows what's the name of the school she's in?

i find it really weird if she's really schooling in singapore when she's got a career back in korea. man, she'll tire herself out with work and school.

I didn't knew she's studying singapore eventhough it's not weird seeing there's a lot of western people living there. If i'm a big fan of her i would have stalk her when i visited singapore.

she's my age and im studying pre-U year 1. no idea if she's studying the same level as me? or maybe she's still studying sec 4 cos she's a foreigner, unless her entry examination proved otherwise. if she's really schooling in singapore, im interested in meeting her face to face, so maybe ill just pop by her school every now and then when im free [provided someone tells me her school 1st, dont worry, i wont stalk her]. dont know if her fellow peers know that she's a singer or not....

Guest Mr Mikyle Kodak

haha wow my videos were posted! yay! but umm yeah she hasnt been around lately!!! the school thing is a factor but at the same time shes older than the girls in wondergirls soo ummm yeah haah they should be in school but anticipate her coming back tot he group so they have someone doing the rap! but ummm wut if they pull an old BABY VOX move on us and get a new rapper!! hehe its a classic theme that BABY VOX was known for till they finally got it right!

Guest skyhigh302

if she's an international student than she might be busy because of graduation. My best friend goes to an international school in singapore and she's about to graduate at the end of this month. So yeah I would be busy if I was her too with finals and all...and even if she isn't about to graduate, she still has to take finals. But than again, her english isn't all that good so I don't think she goes to an international school...who knows lmao

It's gonna be weird for me to see them without sarang. I'm not a hardcore fan but they're alright but they do need improvement in certain ways yah know? I'm used to seeing 5 of them though so yeah..

Guest Mabe

i dont know why but i think they will probably do well without her? :unsure:

anyway Never Say Goodbye is their best track from their album.. glad they are releasin that!

i didnt realise their vocals were pretty good

Guest LovelyOne1234

they all suck at music in my opinion o_o; there's too many talent-less groups coming out of Korea. when there could be so many pretty models coming out instead of them trying to sing lol.

Guest YunHo

To be honest I really hated her rapping voice. She's way major tall for the group too. It's not that I didn't like her. I didn't like her with the group. She needs to model with that height.

Guest System1430291513

Bash me all you want, but I'm actually glad Sarang's not there. I really did not see any potential in her. The only thing I see her fit for is a modeling career. Not to mention I think she's way too young to be a member of the entertainment industry at the age of 17.

I think whoever decided to take Sarang out made a wise choice.

i completely agree.

she looked super awkward on stage too -- and whoever

chose her outfits for the stage was mental. the pants she wore

made her look so weird. it didnt help that she towered over all her members.

she didnt sing, and her rapping was horrible.

Guest Izzie

they all suck at music in my opinion o_o; there's too many talent-less groups coming out of Korea. when there could be so many pretty models coming out instead of them trying to sing lol.

Totally unnecessary. The video proves they actually have some talent.

& to Mr Mikyle Kodak, thanks for the video. :D

Well, their company stated she's in Singapore to deal with her education problem, but this is just leading people to suspect even more, that she might be kicked off. O.o;

Guest LovelyOne1234

Totally unnecessary. The video proves they actually have some talent.

Sadly, the video doesn't prove anythig to Me. lol you have your opinion and I have mine. They suck. to me ^-^

Guest UNee4Life

Telling people that should be ashamed for being negative and then calling the group lame is incredibly hyporcitical.

I didn't say people shouldn't be negative in general. I said they shouldn't be negative toward Sarang.

Sarang made the group. she is the only reason the group became as popular. Without her, they are nothing.

I will def. not support this group for kicking out a member because she is better than the other girls! I mean, I don't blame them for kicking her out because if I was in a group with someone who gets all the attention, I'd want to kick them out too.

ALthough we don't know for sure that she is kicked out from the group, IO'm pretty sure she was. They wouldn't promote themselves without her if she was still in the group.

Izzie says:

And yes, you should really read the rules.

3. No celebrity bashing.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1612

you shouldn't accuse someone of not reading the rules when you obviously don't either. You posted a reply that has nothing to do with the topic. You should read the rules too.

I LOVE SARANG!

Guest xbaaByette

Oh wow , I don't know anything about Baby Vox Rev , but there's gotta be a reason .

Is she going to leave ?

And to the person who wrote that 17 is too young for someone to be famous , that's wrong .

BoA was 16 and DBSK was like 17-18 (changmin was 16-17) when they debuted and they're FAMOUS TO THE MAX !

Guest homiegina

Bash me all you want, but I'm actually glad Sarang's not there. I really did not see any potential in her. The only thing I see her fit for is a modeling career. Not to mention I think she's way too young to be a member of the entertainment industry at the age of 17.

I think whoever decided to take Sarang out made a wise choice.

i totally agree.

but the remaining members look a lot older compared to the new girl groups coming out these days.

Archived