What Song Is This? Who Is The Artist?

Jaeho

Guest -Theory-

I remember hearing this song being replayed alot during my stay in HongKong in the summer of 2007. But the only parts of the song I actually remembered was the beginning it went: na na na na na na nah

Then in the music video it had a girl singer with elbow lengthish hair that was a little wavy and the theme color of the video was a green turquoise background. I know my descriptions are very very vague but if anyone can find out what the song is called and who it is by I'd be very grateful. :D

uh is it english? lol if so give this one a shot

Jennifer Lopez - What is love

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vip_gd

I remember hearing this song being replayed alot during my stay in HongKong in the summer of 2007. But the only parts of the song I actually remembered was the beginning it went: na na na na na na nah

Then in the music video it had a girl singer with elbow lengthish hair that was a little wavy and the theme color of the video was a green turquoise background. I know my descriptions are very very vague but if anyone can find out what the song is called and who it is by I'd be very grateful. :D

I immediately thought of chae yeon - two of us

Guest jhealizzie

am dying to know the artist.

am pretty sure the title is "that girl"

i heard it on the radio,

but as i searched, nothing appears,

i mean, not the "song" am looking for.

so the lyrics is

"she's a player, am just another"

i forgot the chorus.

help?~!

Guest QUlRKofFATE

i'm looking for the name and artist of a song that someone sang at karaoke in taiwan. the guy looks a lot like jay chou (but isn't him) and it was about this love triangle

the lyrics went something like this (translated from chinese): A likes B, B wants to break up, C likes A or B but A/B doesn't like C.

the actual letters A, B, and C were part of the song lyrics please helpp!

i heard it on the radio,

so the lyrics is

i forgot the chorus.

help?~!

i'm not really sure if this is... but the title got me thinking of this song

Frankie J feat. Mannie Fresh & Chamillionaire - That Girl

but i don't think this is the one though.

Guest taliixd

uh is it english? lol if so give this one a shot

Jennifer Lopez - What is love

I immediately thought of chae yeon - two of us

It's a catonese song x3 thanx for trying though

i heard this song when i was at my friend's party, but i didn't really care about the name/title at the moment, and no one was really in the right mind to answer me anyways,

the beginning is like Hey Jude by the Beatles. and when it goes "make it better" it goes like, "make it better BETTER BETTER" and it goes into a rap i think. then it continues doing that but they change the word from "better" to something else.

NEVERMIND 8D

Probably the most random thing ever, but would anyone happen to know the name of the song played starting from 3:04 in this video on YouTube?

I've Googled like mad the past 2 days and couldn't find jack squat. All I know is the vocal seems to sing "Butterflies, butterflies"

The same track also plays in this clip:

A fashion show, of all things, I know. Thanks to anyone

Guest Iridescence

i heard it on the radio,

so the lyrics is

i forgot the chorus.

help?~!

Is it That Girl by Marques Houston?

Probably the most random thing ever, but would anyone happen to know the name of the song played starting from 3:04 in this video on YouTube?

I've Googled like mad the past 2 days and couldn't find jack squat. All I know is the vocal seems to sing "Butterflies, butterflies"

The same track also plays in this clip:

A fashion show, of all things, I know. Thanks to anyone

i think it's

mind dimension by tiga

Does anyone know the name of this song?

Click here

(You have to click on "extrait video et trame sonore" on the left side of the screen just below the word "Chine", you have to play the video on that page to listen to the song)

I think that it is a chinese song and I think I have heard it on many of Qiong Yao's dramas.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Guest c3n8g

Does anyone know the name of this song?

Click here

(You have to click on "extrait video et trame sonore" on the left side of the screen just below the word "Chine", you have to play the video on that page to listen to the song)

I think that it is a chinese song and I think I have heard it on many of Qiong Yao's dramas.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Sounds like Exodus by Ernest Gold, but more upbeat & tempo is faster.

Archived