does skinny=attractive?

Guest kiwiwer

designers usually design for the thin. and if yur thin and yur too thin and yu wear the clothes and there too big and baggy

ew!! that doesnt look good. lawl. i have like a whole different scenarioo

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha size 8-10 is considered pretty skinny by Australian/British people. The smallest size is 6.

It's just cos we're asians that we view those sizes as "average"

Guest ♡DOLLYGIRL

I definitely do not think being skinny means attractive. You've gotta have SOME curves.

Although, there is a difference between thin and too thin. As long as they look healthy then it's all gravy.

Who wants to hug a toothpick right? I'm sure most guys prefer a girl with some boobies and a nice butt. :)

Guest lucytata

To the media being skinny is so popular and demanding. I think skinny is attractive, not to skinny though, but there's nothing wrong with a little junk in the trunk.

Guest sayuri43

proportional and FIT/HEALTHY/SPORTY is attractive.

it's not "the more skinny you are, the more attractive you are".... it's more like

the more proportional you are, the more attractive you are.

there's really nothing attractive about a stick in either girls or guys. PERIOD.

no skinny does not mean attractive

i think its really gross when girls are just made out of bones and stick with no curves at all

you dont need to have to have big boobs or butt, small ones are just fine... i think having a curvy body is sexy and makes u look nicer in clothes

healthy skinny with curves, at least a lil bit of boobs and butt is good. cause you know not everyone is lucky and can have everything

Guest its ginny XD

truthfully, I think erm a little fat is kinda.... unattractive. I mean i also think it depends on the person. Some people just look good a little chubby. Some are better slim because sometimes girls who are skinny that gain a bit of weight look like they have swollen cheeks. But i think skinny is is pretty.

Guest haneul love

depends on the society

my hk friends love skinny and even though they're already SUPER SKINNY they still consider themselves fat (and the guys love skinny girls too)

my american friends like skinny but not to the point to be obssessed and diet like my hk friends ahha and my american guy friends don't like super skinny ... they like "healthy" looking girls lol which is good but then again many american guys like boobs and butt whereas hk guys just like skinny girls and don't care for the boobs or butt. .. hmmm ahhaah

Guest RainFan4ever

It depends how skinny ( nicole richie when she was suffering eating disorder that scary) u r I'm skinny but not boney b/c i was naturally skinny eat a lot don't gain weight that type of skinny..but in my opinion too skinny creeps me out like when bones and veins popping out that will scare teh crapy outta me. Well, it all depends on the society and what country u live in too though! Different cultures or country look at beauty differently.

I guess I see things differently (as compared to the average teenage girl), but I prefer to see healthy girls, regardless of whether they're skinny or just a little bigger. It's because I've been sick a lot ever since I was young, and I value a good health very much. Besides, I don't like seeing girls who are stick thin who eat only junk food, because I think, "They're going to get a heart attack when they're older" or "They're going to lose all their attractiveness in around 5-10 years with the damage they're doing to themselves".

Girls who are healthy generally exude a confidence that is attractive to both genders, and, regardless of physical attributes, always seem to be more attractive to the stick-thin girls who starve themselves or go on unreasonable diets.

Archived