does skinny=attractive?

Guest kiwiwer

Not really. A lot of guys like girls that are fit, healthy, and NOT stick-like.

Honestly, people with no fat just disgusts me. =x

Agreed. Once I saw this stick-thin girl who had leggings on...and the leggings were LOOSE on her. Didn't cling to her legs at all.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pink_lemonade

hmnn...i personally dont really think so...but it depends on the person..

but i think guys would rather have a girl with CURVES...

although...maybe they would like both? i mean if you were skinny but STILL had curves in the right places...

i am mad J-E-A-L-O-U-S right now then... :3

Guest BobaMilkTea

Skinny doesn't necessarily mean attractive.

A lot of guys like girls with curves. x]

some girls can have curve and be skinny at the same time <_< I want to be skinny! but I want to eat sweets in the same time too!

too skinny or too fat isn't attractive. at least not to me...even in asian cultures where it's always about skinniness, but when comes down to it..people seem to be attracted to slim, but healthy looking men and women. like slim enough to look good in tight clothing, but have flesh where there's supposed to be flesh xD

Guest VersusVillain

Eww. You see, to me people like Mischa Barton and the Olson twins are gross because they look underfed and quite frankly, like little boys. I think a much healthier, beautiful woman would look like Kate Winslet or Salma Hayek.

Guest Rainie_Days

Whoa, slow down there :blink:

Being skinny is not actually about being attractive, it's more about being fit and healthy. Skinny is one thing and being attractive is another. Don't mix them two topics up. :mellow:

I just think as long as you're yourself, you're attractive in your own way ^^

Guest crystallizedtear

seriously, I agree with the 'face' opinion.

as long as your face is attractive looking, it just kind of overrides all your weight issues. =*( sad, isn't it. but it seems to be true.

girls with 'fit' bodies are what guys like most, that's what I've noticed. Fit as in...not skinny, as in fat isn't hanging out in globs...

but toned muscles and stuff like that. And a defined face.

boo I have none of the above haha XD

Guest Subways

the face matters more than anything

^ This really depends on the guy honestly.. one guy may prefer a stick with a really pretty face.. while another may prefer one with a curvy body and only a medicore face...

And a little meaty is fine with me... i rather that than stick.. and it is true with most people I think.

Guest LitoHyesungLover<3

too skinny is gross - think nicole richie. i think a size 3 girl is better - more like grown ? i dont know, i'm a size 0 girl and people always say it's good but i think otherwise.

Guest Smiley0.o

Why would people want to be aneroxic?

When they become fat, and they start to complain..like blah blah blah..It's no one fault, it is because they're lazy for not excerising. Gosh, then they want to starve theirself to death. WEIRD.

It just isn't healthy, people should eat right and excercise for their own benefit, not looking like a walking stick.

Guest Batgirl

people say oh i dont want a skinny girl. I like a girl with meat. And 90% of the time they mean a girl who is still slim with a flat stomach and fit but with an richard simmons and richard simmons.

I'm sick and tired of my friends saying im a good size and that lots of guys go after of me. but i see all of them going for girls who weigh 100 pounds and A size boobs. then always talkin about how that one really skinny celebrity girl is so hot.

Some guys need to own up to their own words. Mostly asian guys

I do believe some guys do like chunky girls though. But personally i'm not out for a mexican or black boyfriend. Might sound racist but stereotypes have a lot of truth to it.

i like the skinny look. I want to be skinny. Well i dont wanna be that extremely skinny because thats lookin like a prepubescent boy. But i'd like to be a size 4 or 2. I'm a size 6-7. Clothes look better on skinnier girls.

yes being skinny and fat is all relative where you live. But come on man. I'm not living in the medditaranian. I'm in the U.S. Skinny is in, and i want to be skinny

Guest aznto_thamax

I like girls with meat

but not too meaty

i don't like fat girls

I don't like stick girls

I like hot sexy tone nice richard simmons

cute FACE

hot body healthy

so I don't have to think about celebrity girls when having sex

hahahaha

but

that's just the truth

that's how life is

got to live with it

Guest Apple_love

--EDIT

lol wtf i just realized this topic is a year old O___o

Lol yah i was looking back for something and about magic straightening and i just replied to a SUPER old topic :sweatingbullets:

Archived