does skinny=attractive?

Guest kiwiwer

Guest AppleOfMyEYE

i think people are normally first attracted by how someone looks rather than personality. i think people on the slim side are more attractive than people who are obese.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xgoody2shoes15x

a slim person is more attractive than a fat person, but i think that it really depends on how you dress..

andd having a pretty face helps =)

no matter how slim/skinny/fit you are, if your face is bleh, it's not going to be very attractive :x

Guest green.lollipops!

well if i had to pick between skinny and fat, ill pick skinny, on both girls and guys

im skinny myself but not anerexic skinny, and i just hate it when people keep on saying how skinny i am and just keep on going on and on about it,( i cant help it if ihave a fast metabolism) especially the chubbier people that says it, like cmon they say it as if it doesnt hurt my feelings, and if i say "your fat" to them they would have the biggest brake down ever, skinny people have feelings too

Guest A Beautiful Struggle

skinny is attractive, period.

well, according to the media and even the public opinion. Very good ex. Jung Ryu Won :) she's gorgeous.

Also, if you look at the internationally famous runway models, they're all so skinny. -_-

depends how people define skinny

if your ribs poke out, and your body looks like a freakin skeleton, that's just freakin nasty

if you are skinny slim? or fit.. or toned. then that's fine.. but,

IT'S ALL ABOUT CURRVES BABY!! WE ALL LURVE CURVES ;]

annorexic skinny...then no

slim and fit...yes

but that person also has to have a nice face to compliment the body to make someone attractive ^_^

Guest Joanne <3

depends how people define skinny

if your ribs poke out, and your body looks like a freakin skeleton, that's just freakin nasty

The way the media portrays it, skinny is "in". Come on now, who doesn't want a model's body? <_<

I don't like how it's getting out of hand though. So many girls with visible ribcages... it's disgusting to see.

I prefer average with a pretty face. I don't find skinny (to the bones jutting out extent) very attractive.

Guest jae!fany

The way the media portrays it, skinny is "in". Come on now, who doesn't want a model's body? <_<

I don't like how it's getting out of hand though. So many girls with visible ribcages... it's disgusting to see.

I prefer average with a pretty face. I don't find skinny (to the bones jutting out extent) very attractive.

being too skinny . .is horrible in ways

people always stuffing it into your face saying your so skinny . den exagerating it to anorexic

i prefer not too fat and not too skinny is good =)

have some meat =) n curves

Guest white-skin-girl

skinny is not attractive....having a nice body is attractive...so it rella relys on if u work out or not!

i think skinny is more attractive. pple just think having a healthy body is attractive but if they become skinny they are more attractive...

Guest hwanhee2k

guy like girls with something they can grab onto xD

skinny is actually quite unnattractive to guys

so is fat... but be somewhere in between and its good

Guest white-skin-girl

well if i had to pick between skinny and fat, ill pick skinny, on both girls and guys

im skinny myself but not anerexic skinny, and i just hate it when people keep on saying how skinny i am and just keep on going on and on about it,( i cant help it if ihave a fast metabolism) especially the chubbier people that says it, like cmon they say it as if it doesnt hurt my feelings, and if i say "your fat" to them they would have the biggest brake down ever, skinny people have feelings too

yea i know wat u mean..... my mum was really poor and skinny and so pass on to me and my brothers and sister. my brother really hates being teased skinny. those girls who seem jealous about my skinniness give dirties and tell other students how skinny i am. this made me cry :tears: they said horrible things to me back in primary school 'wat do u eat? dont u eat anything? omg look at her she is so skinny, her body is disgusting or EWW'. this all happened when i was young when we had to take swimming lessons. :tears:

those girls are aussies.....

lol right now they are trying to lose weight....

Guest Kare1989

i think some skinny girls are really attractive because its suit this person

And some chubby or girls with curves are really attractive ^^

both of them could be attractive ^^

personally i´m a girl with curves ;_;

Archived