Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest glacierkn

Wow you must've done a major HJM marathon! :D After I discovered HJM in Capital Scandal, her dramas have been my favorites! Cain and Abel was my all time favorite-- don't miss it! :)

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

@glacierkn and The Real CZ: 

Like The Real CZ said, I can't get enough of HJM! Idk, I just have this urge to watch all her shows LOL! Yeah, Cain and Abel is next on my to-watch list. I actually already took a sneak peek a couple of days ago. Hahahaha!!! It looks like HJM and SJS have adorable chemistry as well (LOL at the cab scene and the part where he was teasing her about a massage).

I don't even know how many times I've re-watched GakHa and J3 scenes. I REALLY, REALLY hope RTP turns out well but if not, I'm still glad I watched it because I found out about HJM. I actually watched Dae Jang Geum back in 2003/2004? but I guess since the story was about Jang Geum I didn't really notice HJM's character at the time. LOL, I'm such a k-drama addict. I actually stopped watching k-dramas around 2006 then only recently got back to it after watching MGIAG. I probably shouldn't have stopped so I could have honed my listening skills. Hahaha!!! Anyway, even though HJM had a small role, I seriously feel like re-watching her parts.

She seems really funny in her interviews too like in this one. I really wish I could understand Korean. Hahaha!!!

Guest kayana20

I am about to have an Han Ji Min marathon again and you all pointed out all her major reasons of why I love her. She embodies her roles and you root for her the whole drama. I am just amazed each and everytime at how wonderful an actress she is and humanitarian.It's a surprise each time and she always lights up the set. I want her to win an award since I feel she was robbed with Padam Padam on all fronts.I missed seeing her being funny but the crying, the acting, the OTP, and just her acting made the last 2 months amazing to me. I am dying for her next work already too. Jo Ma Ja just keeps at it and her beauty inside and out just always impresses me. Now let me go have another marathon I just love her lighting up my screen with her beautiful acting.

Guest kayana20

dj92 isn't the only one doing a Ji Min marathon lol. I started Padam Padam' date=' Capital Scandal, Yi San, Resurrection, and Korea Secret Agency lol. Can't get enough of her.[/quote']I did that for a whole week. And got no sleep now I watch all of them on repeat. Sadly Korea Agency makes me mad at her sometimes so that one is work to watch and Yi-San makes me cry so much. She was amazing in that role.

Guest kayana20

I also tried watching Yi San. It's pretty long though, so I just ended up watching the first 20 or so episodes, fast-forwarded to when Song Yeon and Yi San finally got together up to when she you know . Even though I didn't watch everything, I really loved her character and how she wasn't always a damsel in distress. A lot of times, she was actually the one saving Yi San one way or another. The wedding scene was so adorable too! And she was so pretty in everything LOL!...the damo uniform, hanbok, and especially so when she became the royal concubine.

Then, I recently finished Padam Padam. Whew! Talk about a HOT couple! Han Ji Min and Jung Woo Sung's chemistry was off the charts! I loved the story too, it was really interesting, although i felt it kinda dragged a bit towards the end. But all in all, I really loved this drama, the OST, the cast, pretty much everything I guess. It seems like some people didn't like Ji Na at first but I actually loved her consistency. It was interesting to watch her open up and let loose whenever she was with Kang Chil and then shut down whenever she gets scared of a situation. For me it kinda felt realistic, she felt human? Idk, basically I loved HJM's portrayal of her. Hehehe!!!

HJM was really stunning in Detective K as well. It felt really different from her other roles. I wanna watch her other shows but I feel like I should slow down since RTP is already ending this week. Hahaha!!!

I am addicted to Padam Padam and ship her with Jung Woo Sung. It's so bad I have to watch an episode just to get to sleep. it always works too after I see her as Jina who was mean, judgemental, sweet, then so loving. It's a stretch for me to watch detective K because I am shocked seeing her so sexy so I will try again when I blush less.If you can watch Cain And Abel her love with So Ji Sub is just so cute and strong. She went through so much in that drama and just kept such a beautiful outlook.RTP was so good I will be rewatching.

I am addicted to Padam Padam and ship her with Jung Woo Sung. It's so bad I have to watch an episode just to get to sleep. it always works too after I see her as Jina who was mean, judgemental, sweet, then so loving. It's a stretch for me to watch detective K because I am shocked seeing her so sexy so I will try again when I blush less.If you can watch Cain And Abel her love with So Ji Sub is just so cute and strong. She went through so much in that drama and just kept such a beautiful outlook.RTP was so good I will be rewatching.

Out of all the melos I've seen, Padam Padam is probably my favorite. I just didn't really like

Kang chil's jerk phase near the end. For some reason, it was more bearable for me to watch Ji-Na push Kang-Chil away than the other way (Is this a Ji-Min bias thing going on? LOL!). I don't know why, maybe because I was really hoping there wasn't gonna be a jerk phase since Ji-Na knew about his condition from the beginning. I mean, don't get me wrong, I really understood why Kang-Chil was doing it, it was just really hard to watch. I guess it just shows how amazing Han Ji-Min and Jung Woo-Sung were. They really get you invested into their characters.

I keep rewatching the scene where Kang Chil wanted to drop the honorifics. SO CUTE! I probably watch this scene every day just to make me smile. =P Also the scene where they were eating kimbap and something else at a lake. SO PRETTY and ROMANTIC! Oh yeah, and the

one where they were trying on wedding dresses and tuxedos

. Okay, at this rate, might as well just list all their scenes together. Hahaha!!! Seriously though, this pairing had me at the train scene with the middle finger. LOL!

• Like 1

I was really shocked at her turn in Detective K too, and at the same time I was amazed at her transformation. I thought it was a pretty good movie, Kim Myung Min and the supposed sidekick were pretty funny too.

I'm still trying to decide which one I should watch first, Resurrection or Cain and Abel. Now that you kind of described Han Ji-Min's character, I'm kinda leaning more towards Cain and Abel. Hehehehe!!!

I agree, I LOVE RTP, I know it has flaws but I LOVE it anyhow. I don't even know how many times I've re-watched the previous episodes. And I thought the final 2 episodes were amazing. I feel like it did everything for me, I was really satisfied. I'm actually surprised at how much I loved the ending for a Gak-Ha shipper. I think the cast especially Ji-Min and Yoochun did such an amazing job. I was so impressed with Han Ji-Min and even more so after watching the final two episodes. I feel like she really gave it everything. I cried so much! RTP had an ending that I could watch over and over.

Guest nana544

Hi All JM fans :)!!!! I like/love HJM since I saw her in Capital Scandal---that drama was great and oh so funny. Also, I watch her other drams too and I can say that she has great chemistry with all her co-star :). She is so talented and such a hard-worker----I really like and admire all her dramas. Anyways, HJM is such an amazing beauty because she have this alluring beauty that just draw you to her----I'm so sad that RoofTop Prince has come to an ending, but I hope that HJM will rest very well and come out with a new drama or CFs soon......By the way, her magazines photo shoots here are very gorgeous.

The thing I like the most about Han Ji Min's acting is her crying scenes. Look at the last episode of Rooftop Prince when she was playing Bu Yong. She's really into her character and the crying feels genuine whereas with other actresses it seems like they're just trying to force out some tears because it's their job.

I'm gonna miss RTP a lot haha. I initially was allured to Han Ji Min just by how cute she was in the early episodes. I was glad that Park Ha wasn't one of those weak female leads seen so often in Kdramas. (Even as a guy, it gets tiring seeing the damsel in distress character.) Then she hooked me when the dramatic scenes started coming.

Time to finish some other dramas with Han Ji Min in them now lol.

• Like 1

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

Hello Jimin & RTP fans

Please like this page to support our RTP couple to be a Real Couple in life:

https://www.facebook.com/MickyYoochun.HanJimin.RealCouple.ForeverTogether

The thing I like the most about Han Ji Min's acting is her crying scenes. Look at the last episode of Rooftop Prince when she was playing Bu Yong. She's really into her character and the crying feels genuine whereas with other actresses it seems like they're just trying to force out some tears because it's their job.

I'm gonna miss RTP a lot haha. I initially was allured to Han Ji Min just by how cute she was in the early episodes. I was glad that Park Ha wasn't one of those weak female leads seen so often in Kdramas. (Even as a guy, it gets tiring seeing the damsel in distress character.) Then she hooked me when the dramatic scenes started coming.

Time to finish some other dramas with Han Ji Min in them now lol.

I agree, HJM portraying Bu Yong in the last episode was epic! I cried so hard, I really felt for her.

• Like 1

hello, everyone...i got to know ha ji min because of rtp...because of her, i've learned of padam padam...although i'm not exactly watching padam padam because of her...seeing her in two very different roles, i think she's a great actress...

i'm looking forward to seeing her other projects...

Just wanted to pot this image Kim So Hyun ( Little Sena) and HJM

po0fI.jpg

Quite disappointed with the story after PakHa found her mother. The scenes were jumping here and there and disjointed. I got annoyed the most with the fighting scene at the dockyard (episode 19) when the camera was so shaky I can't even watch confortably, but the last episode was good.

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

Hi Jimin fans

Can anyone give me the mediafire download link for the last BTS videos of rooftop Prince thank you?!

Hello again! =D I've been trying to watch HJM videos on youtube now that RTP is over and I noticed that a lot of them aren't english subbed. So I guess it's really hard to find info on her especially for people like me who rely on translations. I know how to make subtitles and seriously I would make the subtitles if I understood Korean. Hahaha!!! So this probably sounds crazy and I don't know exactly how this is going to work and I realize a lot of people are probably busy. It's also going to be hard but I'm actually really willing to help and team up with someone who's also willing to help and maybe understands korean. Idk, we can probably start with Rooftop Prince videos like the BTS w/ dialogue in them or interviews of HJM regarding RTP (or something else, if others have suggestions)? Maybe someone can translate what she/they're saying and post it here? Then I'd be really willing to make the subtitle. Then maybe we can send the subtitle to whoever posted the video on youtube and then ask them to put the caption in?

okay, so this is really embarrassing and sounds really crazy LOL!

*digging up a hole now to crawl into* :-S :-\"

Guest Agie

Firs time posting in HJM thread...I think I have to make my marked for posting here to show how I appreciate her as an actress and humanitarian

18426-han-ji-min-jung-yoo-mi-shows-sisterly-look.jpg

Han Ji Min- Jung Yoo Mi Shows Sisterly Look

Han Ji Min and Jung Yoo Mi showed off their friendship through couple look

Han Ji Min and Jung Yoo Mi showed off their friendship through couple look.

Han Ji Min posted several photos on her Facebook on May 27, “Couple look. Hahaha,” along with several photos taken together with Jung Yoo Mi. Han Ji Min and Jung Yoo Mi most recently have starred in SBS ‘Rooftop Prince’ as sisters that recently concluded.

In the photos Han Ji Min and Jung Yoo MI are seen in various poses with a couple look. The couple look is none other than hospital gown that is drawing a lot of attention. Although Han Ji Min and Jung Yoo Mi are in a hospital gown both girls still looking attractive receiving the admiration of many.

Internet users who have seen the photos commented, “ I expected Han Ji Min’s couple look to be Yoochun,” “Han Ji Min and Jung Yoo Mi seem to be enjoying each other’s company,” “They look really close,” and “Han Ji Min and Jung Yoo MI both are so pretty.”

Source : KpopStarz.com

Link : http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/8596/20120528/han-ji-min-jung-yoo-mi-shows-sisterly-look.htm

Han Ji Min with her sister, the pic was taken about 2 years ago. The photoshoot was for charity activity

HJMandsister.jpg

Source : http://stylem.mt.co.kr/styview.php?no=2012052908221812337&type=1

And I really love seeing her antics when she sang at doraebang in Rooftop Prince drama

lunapic_133826038846459_1.gif