Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest wanwan11529

Welcome Wan :wub:

just say I'm still alive!! but sometimes baidu not work for me.

last month...my hard disk died!  :tears:  lost all files in hdd

but don't worry...I don't stop update HJM news  ^_^  I've got JoMaJa power hahaha :D

can't wait for ep.15 tonight

oh。。。。my god。。。。:w00t:

bad  news。。。。。:ph34r:

What a pity。。。。。。:tears:

.I don't stop update HJM news    I've got JoMaJa power hahaha 】hahahaha,JOMAJA  is  our  role model  :lol:

PS:【just say I'm still alive!! 】hahahahaha,you are  so cute:P

Guest FCsquibbles

Hello HJM fans! Technically I'm Nudafu (posters who hang out at spcnet forums should know who I am) - FCsquibbles is my alter online ego. On my way to becoming a HJM fan...

I first saw HJM in Yi San, but alas, couldn't get into the show itself. The dragginess of the plot was at fault, not HJM herself.

Recently following Rooftop Prince and realized I've been missing a gem of an actress. Backtracked to Capital Scandal, dashed through HJM-centric clips of Detective K, and now dipping through Resurrection and Cain and Abel MVs.

Funny that HJM and UTW are sort of together on screen again; she in RTP and he in Equator Man. I can just imagine HJM sms to UTM: "Another revenge role?! I was cuter in Resurrection and am cutest in RTP...muuhaaa". Ok, maybe a bit extreme, but I do find HJM can be genuinely funny. It's a common vice used to manage filming pressures, but her brand of funny is understated and highly appreciated.

I'm fixated on Capital Scandal at the moment, and watching the BTS, find HJM amazingly fast in picking up and correcting her own NGs. Even though she did have NGs, she also did have very long lines. You could almost see the instant recall in her eyes when she is reviewing/thinking to herself which part she is up to and what she has to say. She also seems like a Methodist actress to me...I must like that type of actor/actress because all my favourites seem to have a Methodist bent.

THE MOST ADORABLE SCENE EVER: Jo Ma Ja single-mindedly, determinely trying to peddle the bike with legs that can't reach the pedals. If I were a mangaka, she would be my muse.

CUTEST ACTION SCENE IN AN OTHERWISE NON-ACTION FILM: Jo Ma Ja's punching and head-butt sequence. Even though Tony Jaa would have her as dessert, I was impressed with the flow of that action sequence.

In an almost 180 degree turn around, HJM as Han Gaek Joo is positively stunning. Adorable and stunning don't seem to go hand in hand, but HJM seems to be able to appear just that. During her promotional photoshoots, you can see her conscious control of body language to convey a message or mood. That says to me: an actress who not only cares about her craft, but is aware of the steps to mastery.

As much as I enjoyed her femme fatale performance, I don't think she nailed it (at least not in every scene). I'm aware she does do modelling, yet was surprised she didn't walk in accordance to professional modelling (as in 'from the hips' to maximise the appearance of grace in locomotion). Her mannerisms seemed to tick all the boxes, but at the same time, I couldn't see/feel that underlying 'punch' of threat that gives a femme fatale her true edge. I think it's in the minute way she pauses (or doesn't) at the end of her lines, or the inflection on the last word that seems to diminish that 'driving the dagger in' effect I usually expect from femme fatales. Then again, the scene where she has that dripping carcass over her shoulder totally weirded me out, so I certainly do believe HJM has that true femme fatale persona lurking in there. My perceptions here, not any judgements. I do so hope HJM does more badass roles.

Off to read the rest of this thread...

Guest kayana20

Wow this photoshoot still takes my breathe away. I loved all the pictures and even the one's that pop up from behind the scenes or the outtakes or her being nice to the people on set. That's Han Ji Min for you.I hope she lives because to me she rocked this drama no matter how people feel about her character. i also love how she cries. You really get caught up in the scene with her. I am worried though because she looked like she lost more weight from live shooting. Sigh hwaiting for her most importantly I love her hair this way she looks so ethereal.Either black or red.Well truthfully she looks gorgeous period right now. Shining from within. I wonder what she will do next. Whatever it is I will support her since I love her spirit, acting, and just her as a person.

Hi guys! :lol: Rooftop Prince is my first Han Ji Min drama and I've definitely become a fan of hers. To be honest, I didn't really think much of her at first, but just like the Crown Prince, I slowly but surely fell in love with her. Hahaha!!! The more I see her, the more I become amazed at how beautiful she is inside and out.:wub: I'm actually a bit sad that I only found out about her now and it doesn't help that I'm non-Korean so I'm very much dependent on english translations. :sweatingbullets: I've been reading the previous pages for a while now and I'm really thankful for all the updates, translations, bts stuff. :wub:

I've been trying to catch up though while waiting for new episodes of RTP. She was so cute and adorable as Jo Ma Ja in Capital Scandal. I definitely loved her very prim and proper character and her awesome chemistry with Kang Ji Hwan. I also watched Wolf since there were only 3 episodes.  It seemed like it would have been a solid drama if it weren't for the car accident. =( It reminded me a lot of Snow Queen (Hyun Bin and Sung Yu Ri) but it seems like Wolf would have been able to handle the story  a lot better. It made me want to watch Rebirth/Resurrection as well just so I can see Han Ji Min and Uhm Tae Woong together.

I also tried watching Yi San. It's pretty long though, so I just ended up watching the first 20 or so episodes, fast-forwarded to when Song Yeon and Yi San finally got together up to when she you know :tears:. Even though I didn't watch everything, I really loved her character and how she wasn't always a damsel in distress. A lot of times, she was actually the one saving Yi San one way or another. The wedding scene was so adorable too! :wub: And she was so pretty in everything LOL!...the damo uniform, hanbok, and especially so when she became the royal concubine.

Then, I recently finished Padam Padam. Whew! Talk about a HOT couple! :wub: Han Ji Min and Jung Woo Sung's chemistry was off the charts! I loved the story too, it was really interesting, although i felt it kinda dragged a bit towards the end. But all in all, I really loved this drama, the OST, the cast, pretty much everything I guess. It seems like some people didn't like Ji Na at first but I actually loved her consistency. It was interesting to watch her open up and let loose whenever she was with Kang Chil and then shut down whenever she gets scared of a situation. For me it kinda felt realistic, she felt human? Idk, basically I loved HJM's portrayal of her. Hehehe!!!

HJM was really stunning in Detective K as well. It felt really different from her other roles. I wanna watch her other shows but I feel like I should slow down since RTP is already ending this week. :sweatingbullets: Hahaha!!!

• Like 1