Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest kayana20

kayana...you're right....yes, she just stood there....then i stand corrected, PYC did all the work..hehe...i saw some of the kiss BTS in padam padam...she's the same way...haha...must say lotsa of kissing scenes in that drama..

i love her with jihwan cuz of Capital Scandal..that drama was really underrated...the shipping name for this couple is JiJi1 (jimin & jihwan) ....the other is JiJi2 (jimin & jisub in Cain & Abel) ..in one of the kiss BTS for capital scandal, jihwan was really into it..she was slightly embarrassed..but their on and off screen chemistry were just so spazzable.. :D during that time, she was a host together on Kim Jae Dong on KBS Entertainment Weekly and got teased by him about jihwan...she also mentioned jihwan on that program more than once even when at that time, he was filming Hong Gil Dong...oh my...i've gone off my spazzing tangent..i apologize.. :vicx:

jimin is really an angel....i love her cuz she's down-to-earth & full of heart...by the way she interacts with people...be they fans or her co-stars & crew, can tell she's a sincere person....

ya...her outfits in RTP is a little lacking but then again, she's supposed to be from a humble background...i think her small, pretty face can take almost any style...luckily, she looks young for her age and PYC looks matured for his so all's good in the end.. :)

I know the outfits sometimes drive me crazy when if they took of certain pieces she would look gorgeous but since her character is in love I think they will dress her up to keep showing her natural beauty to Lee-Gak.Lol love your ship name for her and the funny thing is we will never know because she is private and doesn't brag about things like that. I am glad she is like that because it's no one's business but her own to love who she wants. I think she is teased a lot because she is so good at being secretive.especially when they can be more then friends or it's just a ploy. A lot of actors become close on these drama's and you never forget it. Love your spazzing tangent I do the same over her chemistry with Jung woo Sung. a beautiful angel who shines her love on people.

Yes she did because it's clear she is not comfortable with the scene but is professional enough to get it done. The kisses in padam padam so cute!I loved how Jung woo would lead but she would lead off him. It looked hot since both were participating.Still shipping them.

New to Han Ji Min's page here. I notice HJM's beauty ever since Yi San. HJM is those type of people who at first glimpse, you might think it's an average looking person, but if you keep looking and looking deeper, her natural beauty comes out like a ray of light. She is one of those deep skin beauty and those people, I never get tired of looking. Deep skin beauty people are ware and you always be finding something new to their looks each days.

Her clothing in RTP make sense since it suit her personality. She doesn't need to wear cloths that are high fashion b/c it doesn't show her true self. Her simple clothing show how much of a down to earth person she is, kind, sweet and considerate. :D

Some people at RTP's forum aren't very nice toward HJM, must be b/c they're fans of the girl who played Sena, otherwise they're just jealous (for whatever reason, it's not important) but yeah, I'm glad to know some of you girls in there! Love HJM 4ever!

It's because some people cannot handle the fact that she as an older actress got the part over Jung Yumi. HJM is such a big kid and can be so nice, funny, and professional all in one and she is so expressive when acting . I don't think there is one time on RTP where she is not emoting without trying.When the ratings dropped in Ep 11 it was because of one flaw. Many fans were upset that we focused on Se-Na but her lisp and emotion is a little off and they want to learn more . I don't remember much of Jung Yumi works but I love when HJM faces off with another actress and it's electric.No so as a fan pf Jung Yumi I would be upset too if I am up against a heavyweight and I cannot do my emotions like that. I hate her character but she is good at the scheming side and being evil. She just has to work on her emoting better.I am sure she will learn in time. That is my opinion and it's not done out of disrespect but to say an opinion as a fan.

The ironic thing is the clothing that HJM wears as Bak-ha is exactly what she wears in all her drama's comfortably cute designer clothing that looks like regular clothing. It suits her much better and brings out her natural beauty.I love her humbleness too and how she always seems to shine when doing something to help one of her charities. A truly beautiful person inside and out.

zherlthsh: do you think they will have a better english translation interview. Some of it was misleading and confusing. and doesn't she look like one of the guys in the BTS just chilling?She always knows how to have fun even if she is tired. I love it.

thank you thank you zherlthsh!

No thank you too for the new picture from CeCi with the orange dress that one is so sexy! I know I am not the only one who was looking for that after the BTS video got released.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest babyfaceyoochun

[TRANS] 120501 Park Yoochun – Han Ji Min, Proof Shot Of Cable Car Date, “Self-Illuminating Couple”

CPOTRH21.jpg

Park Yoochun and Han Jimin’s proof shot has been gaining attention.

On the afternoon of 1 May, Han Ji Min updated her facebook page, saying “In our beautiful landscape, please look forward to Park Ha and the Crown prince” and uploaded an image.

In this photograph, Park Yoochun and Han Jimin are in a cable car, with an affectionate pose. Park Yoochun is wearing a royal blue shirt, and Han Ji Min is in pink, creating a beautiful atmosphere. The two people, who are playing the role of Lee Gak and Park Ha in the SBS drama “Rooftop Prince” give out a strong image of two lovers, which attracts even more attention.

Netizens who saw this said, “Park Yoochun and Han Jimin’s proof shot is great” “Park Yoochun and Han Jimin look really compatible” “How can Park Yoochun and Han Jimin be such a beautiful couple” and other responses.

Source : [baiduTVXQ + TV Report via Nate]

Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net

Guest kayana20

It's childrens day tomorrow I wonder what she is going to do for the kids and yay we will see her bright smile when she helps the kids.I wish we had something like that here in America because i would love to volunteer.

Guest TonboTomoe

It's childrens day tomorrow I wonder what she is going to do for the kids and yay we will see her bright smile when she helps the kids.I wish we had something like that here in America because i would love to volunteer.

Wow, she volunteers for the kids?  A great beauty and a big heart too.  I have recently became a fan because she just acts so naturally and so charmingly with Yoochun in Rooftop Prince.  She really pulled off the role greatly and her kind of beauty is one that is more apparent when looked at.  At first glance, she seems plain and simple, but when you look deeper and longer, who could see a greater beauty.  

JTS Street Campaign

2012-05-05 National Children's Day Myung-dong, Seoul

Credit : DC The Rooftop Prince

2012-05-0514.07.47.jpg

=============================================

Credit : DC Han Ji Min

20120505dchjm-001.jpg

=============================================

Credit : BNT News

9da8c306aa2955a8ff4491a1d4250f61.jpg

c73da030c93530e1268ac3ba76970dc6.jpg

805aa432b22e0d6e0b1fc6fe094221c0.jpg

364c349fef9b6355191eacedeb413fae.jpg

407fdba03a842090cbce5ad08e7aab49.jpg

761e76c3df74217058553d9614ab589d.jpg

f1deff189757dfefaaa77723d7282602.jpg

a347412a9c966434b64ef4e990a3aeab.jpg

12d88b04d923528b67665278d92c15b1.jpg

6ed3a0cf2c556aa9ab42869da35d2b47.jpg

• Like 1

Credit : http://www.facebook.com/official.hjm

20120505fb-002.jpg

고맙습니다.

오늘 모금활동 하는 내내 많은분들의

사랑덕분에 마음따뜻했고, 가슴이 뭉클했습니다.

보내주신 사랑은 먹을 것이 없어 굶어죽어가고 있는

지구촌 아이들에게 '분유'와 '약'과 '학교'를 짓는 일에

잘쓰도록 전달하였습니다.

더운 날씨에도 멀리서부터 찾아와주신 분들,

지나가다 선뜻 손뻗어 주신분들...

한분 한분의 사랑 진심으로 감사드리구요,

그 사랑 덕분에 오늘 전 또 너무나 행복하고 감사한 사람이구나

느낍니다. 고맙습니다!^^

그럼, 우리는 '크리스마스'에 명동에서 다시 만나요~^^

Guest kayana20

Wow, she volunteers for the kids?  A great beauty and a big heart too.  I have recently became a fan because she just acts so naturally and so charmingly with Yoochun in Rooftop Prince.  She really pulled off the role greatly and her kind of beauty is one that is more apparent when looked at.  At first glance, she seems plain and simple, but when you look deeper and longer, who could see a greater beauty.  

I saw Han JI Min through the years on Cf's and drama's but never knew who she was. She just looked so naturally pretty to me.well when I saw her in Padam Padam I decided to rediscover her amazing work because I hadn't seen her on tv in a while. It's because she just did a movie and was away awhile before because she was doing charity work in other countries after she got injured on a drama. She seems to be the most funny, chill, naturally beautiful woman inside and out. She is comfortable in her skin and some of her characters reflect her a lot and some just show her range. It's like she shines from within.And her crying always gets you because to act emotionally without words is hard and she always nails it.If you join her facebook you can see all the volunteer work she does and how active she is. Those smiles and laughs even when tired is because she loves what she does but she also loves helping children and people in need.

@zherlthsh do you want me to post her children day message since it's using google translate on facebook.They also released new RTP spoiler pictures on her DC and she looks so gorgeous.I bought half the clothes sigh. This set is more affordable and a mix of my style. It was so good to see her laugh, joke, fundraise and do what she is so used to doing. Han Ji Min effect but is it just me or does she look like how she dressed herself in Cain and Abel as Oh Young Ji?All her characters dress up in her style somewhat because it's obvious she lives in jeans and nice tops which she looks absolutely gorgeous in.Just happy she got a day to do something she loves before going back to the busy work schedule. Only 3 more weeks of RTP any idea what is next?

I noticed the translation by Bing on Facebook was kind of bad (truthfully, they still have a long way to go when translating Korean to English through a machine), so I translated it myself.

Thank you.

Due to the love of all of the people who worked throughout the fundraiser today, I was warm hearted and I was touched.

Because the sent love to global village children can't be eaten, I want to send 'powdered milk', 'medicine' and 'school' so that they can use them well in whatever work they're doing.

To the people who came from far away in this hot weather, to the people passing by who gladly reached out...

From the love of one person, I sincerely thank you,

Because of that love, I can feel that I'm a very happy and thankful person again today. Thank you!^^

Then, let's meet again in MyeongDong on Christmas~^^

In the picture, the paper she's holding says "Let me become the mother of the global village children!"

-----

Sadly, Rooftop Prince is the first drama I've seen her in. I've become a huge fan of hers lately and I've gone back to watch some of her other dramas (watching Yi San and Padam Padam right now.) Through all of the articles I've read about her on Naver lately, I'm glad to see her heart is as beautiful as her face is.

• Like 1

2012-05-05 JTS Street Campaign @ Myungdong video on youtube

Credit : neveragainbb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEdNEdoJ8Jo

Credit : newselly1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG7MEWvnHRw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeyn5j9qnE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvUhXNZSHHM

Credit : JJangWoo10

Credit : sally yang

Credit : 혜진 이

:wub:

• Like 1

Guest wanwan11529

I  just  say  hello  to  you^^  wa^^

waiting for  tonight^^

I  just  say  hello  to  you^^  wa^^

waiting for  tonight^^

Welcome Wan :wub:

just say I'm still alive!! but sometimes baidu not work for me.

last month...my hard disk died! :tears: lost all files in hdd

Resurrection 720P.

Capital Scandal 720P.

Yi San 720P.

Cain and Abel 720P.

Padam Padam 720P.

The Rooftop Prince 720P.

Queen Seon Deok 720P.

Dong Yi 720P.

MBC Section TV 2010-now

MBC Happy Time 2010-now

SBS One Night of TV Entertainment 2010-now

KBS Entertainment Weekly 2010-now

Korean movies such as Detective K, Heaven Postman, Always....etc

old Japanese drama such as Long Vacation, Love Generation, Ice World, Forbidden Love...etc

and all K drama making film, behind the scene...............bad situation :wacko:

but don't worry...I don't stop update HJM news ^_^ I've got JoMaJa power hahaha :D

can't wait for ep.15 tonight

Children's Day pics from JTS Official Facebook

Credit : http://www.facebook.com/jtskorea

20120505jtsfb-001.jpg

20120505jtsfb-002.jpg

20120505jtsfb-003.jpg

20120505jtsfb-004.jpg

20120505jtsfb-005.jpg

20120505jtsfb-006.jpg

20120505jtsfb-007.jpg

20120505jtsfb-008.jpg

20120505jtsfb-009.jpg