[Variety] Star King 놀라운 대회 스타킹

Guest mingy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iikagen

I meant the picture with the girl that is wearing the tan dress with the ribbon on the shoulder.

Yeah, i remember YooYeEun from when she first showed up on Star King a while back, it was pretty moving watching her play and sing.

^Ahhh that pretty looking young girl? Haha, the first time i saw her, i was like WOW, who is she, shes so pretty. LOLS! But her name is Lee Sung Min or people usually puts it as so people dont mistaken as Lee Sung Min from Super Junior. They usually write her name as Lee Seong Min, maybe when i have time i'll change it. You can wiki her. :)

Yoo Ye Eun was amazing in the recent episode. Like, i think she was playing a level 3 or something right? But AMAZING!!! She grew too. Hehe. :)

The magic show was interesting, but wasnt as interesting as last time....

Guest Iikagen

Ahhhh, so that is her...when I saw Lee Sung Min I just thought it was a guy, so I didn't think to look up the name lol

Yeah...I usually love the magic shows...but this time it didn't seem as crazy as the usually are.

Episode 190 101120

Guests: Co-Ed School, Sistar, miss A, Hwang Kwang Hee (ZE:A), Lee Jung Shin (C.N Blue), Kim Jae Kyung (Rainbow), MBLAQ (G.O & Mir), Secret, Alexander (U-Kiss), 2PM, San E, SHINee (Onew, Key & Min Ho), Mighty Mouth, F.T Island, Lee Seong Min, Super Junior (Lee Teuk & Eun Hyuk), Go Joo Won, Kim Jong Min (Koyote), Nancy Liang, Jung Shi Ah, Jo Hye Ryun, Kim Byung Seh & Sun Woo Yong Yeo

Special Guests: Jun Yong Rok, Kim Hyang Suk, Kim Seh Hwang

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Star King (2010-11-20).avi

2PM, SHINee (Onew, Key, Minho), F.T Island, Super Junior (Leeteuk, Eunhyuk), MBLAQ (G.O, Mir), miss A, Co-Ed, Sistar, Secret, Alexander (U-Kiss), Lee Jung Shin (CN Blue), ZE:A (Kwang Hee), Co-Ed, Kim Jae Kyung (Rainbow), San E, etc

Episode 191 101127

Guests: Sistar, miss A (excluding Jia), Hwang Kwang Hee (ZE:A), Kim Jae Kyung (Rainbow), MBLAQ (G.O & Mir), Lee Jung Shin (C.N Blue), Alexander (U-Kiss), Mighty Mouth, SHINee (Key & Min Ho), Lee Seong Min, Girls' Generation, Lee Hong Gi (F.T Island), Super Junior (Lee Teuk & Eun Hyuk), Go Joo Won, Kim Jong Min (Koyote), Nancy Liang, Jung Shi Ah, Jo Hye Ryun, Kim Byung Seh & Sun Woo Yong Yeo

Special Guests: Choi Hyun Woo

OMG! Can't i wait for this episode. Lin Yu Chun the Taiwan boy who sings like Whitney Houston is going to be on!! Been waiting for this episode!!!! Finally, i'm pretty sure he is going to AMAZE everyone with his voice! Wonderful! And the magic show is going to be amazing!

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Star King (2010-11-27).avi

SNSD, Super Junior (Leeteuk, Eunhyuk), SHINee (Key, Minho), Lee Hongki (FT Island), MBLAQ (G.O, Mir), miss A, Sistar, Alexander (U-Kiss), Lee Jung Shin (CN Blue), ZE:A (Kwang Hee), Kim Jae Kyung (Rainbow), etc

Guest Candace16

hi guys :D

i was wondering, does anyone remember the episode of star king when hwa young (t-ara) and her sister hyo young (co-ed) were contestants on star king?

thanks!

^No the videos aren't subbed unless stated otherwise. They are ALL raw files. And just to note, that question is fine, but please don't ask for english subs and what not, please.

Episode 192 101204

Guests: miss A (excluding Suzy), Lee Jung Shin (C.N Blue), Kim Jae Kyung (Rainbow), MBLAQ (G.O & Mir), SHINee (Key & Min Ho), Mighty Mouth, Girls' Generation, Lee Seong Min, Lee Teuk (Super Junior), Nancy Liang, Jung Shi Ah, Jo Hye Ryun & Kim Byung Seh

Special Guests: Kim In Hye, Jo Hong Kyung, Choi Hyun Woo & Lee Chang Min (2AM)

Guest akasuke

seen some of these shows and it was awesome..thanks a bunch for sorting and sharing all these links (although many of them dont work anymore,try clicking on some other then the MU links~MU always works)

will be taking some for personal amusement,again thanks!

Guest adikkeluangman

“Star King”, Nichkhun, BoA, NS Yoon Ji featured on Fox TV’s “Good Day New York”!

We reported earlier in November that Fox TV’s Korean-American reporter, Julie Chang had guested on “Star King” after she had revealed her wish to cover the popular SBS variety program.

That report was aired recently through Fox TV’s “Good Day New York” and viewers were able to see footage of Julie participating in the show. There were also backstage interviews with NS Yoon Ji, 2PM’s Nichkhun, and more as they discussed the secret behind “Star King”s incredible popularity.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/star-king-nichkhun-ns-yoon-ji-featured-on-fox-tvs-good-day-new-york

Archived