[Variety] Star King 놀라운 대회 스타킹

Guest mingy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do I use to watch these vids? 'cause I downloaded them and they download as a .avi file, and like now nothing I have works with it it only plays the sounds

Like Tiduz mentioned, you can use GomPlayer. But i'm pretty sure, you can use any program to watch avi videos, like RealPlayer or Windows Media Player. But i think GomPlayer is better. Hehe.

aww megaupload is giving me 5kb/s all of a sudden and the torrent has no seeder

guess ill wait a bit longer =P

@2pmthehottest go download GomPlayer

OMG! I had the same problem!!!! I thought it was only me, it was going at like less than 15kb/s, it said its going to take me 12 hours when it used to take me like less than an hour!! I guess MegaUpload was do something with their site or whatever.

Hello, all just wondering if we have subs for this yet?

*sigh* I DO NOT want to repeat myself again. Anybody glad to explain? I'm getting tired of these posts!!!

---

Episode 177 100821

Guests: D-NA (Ka Ram & Jay), miss A, Sistar, ZE:A (Kwang Hee & Dong Joon), Rainbow (Kim Jae Kyung, Kim Ji Sook, Oh Seung Ah & Jung Yoon Hye), Lee Jung Shin (C.N Blue), MBLAQ, Han Sun Hwa (Secret), f(x) (Victoria & Luna), U-Kiss (Alexander & Kevin), Mighty Mouth, SHINee (excluding Min Ho), 2AM, Brown Eyed Girls (Je Ah & Ga In), Park Hyun Bin, Lee Teuk (Super Junior), Jung Shi Ah, Chae Yeon, Kim Jong Min (Koyote), Nancy Liang, Yang Jin Suk, Kim Jin, Kim Ji Sun & Jo Hye Ryun

Special Guest: Choi Hyun Woo

HQ: http://www.box.net/shared/v40j4h2hf8 (semi-fly)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BLHK3ISG (Aigo-Media)

LQ:

Credits: semi-fly & Aigo-Media

This episode was pretty good! The snake was :crazy:! My face was just :blink: , LOLS, but just wow, snakes as pets, i pass on that. LOLS. And the Miss Koreas, honestly, they are pretty, but what did they come out to do? LOLS. But Sang Chu's and So Ra's performance was sweet, hehe, and then Mir's kkab version. ROFL! And the guy with the selling, didn't really get that but it was funny. Hahaha. And hmm what else, oh right the Magic Show!!! ZOMG!! AWESOME!!!! Sooooo cool~! Even though i could sense how he did some of them, LOLS, but Jung Shin was hilarious!! HAHA! miss A "shut up boy~" ROFL!!! Hehehe, adorable. And the Ga In look alike wow, really does. LOLS! Like Leeteuk said, i think her and the look alike Kwon could match. ;) Overall, great episode.

Guest dainanda123

Yeah, this episode was funny. I thought that the girl who looked like Ga In only looked like her because of her eyes. I thought it wass totally funny how Leeteuk thought that the boy with the Jokwon voice and the Gain look a like should hook up LOL! :lol: The majic show was awesome too. This week was a good episode.

Guest dainanda123

does anyone know where i can get the hardsubbed star king show?

you won't be able to find it. you should try youtube to find some subbed cuts (because some fandoms sub the ones that they're favorite idols are in.) Star King is never subbed.

Guest Candace16

hey guys I know this is kind of a weird question but does anyone remember when the last time dbsk appeared on starking was?

Guest Jonghyunlover4life

tungtungpromokx9.jpg

http://community.livejournal.com/tungtung_fansub

NEW SUBBING GROUP - TUNGTUNG FANSUBS

The main reason for creating this fansub team was because of the lack of subs for variety-shows.

There are many drama subbing teams, but there arnt many subbing teams that focuses on variety-shows,

so we decided we wanted to do something about that.

We havent decided on any particular projects to sub, but some of the ones we have in mind are:

Change, Unbelievable outing, Manwon haengbok, Star king, Star golden bell.

We are open to suggestions.

Want to help out?

We are primary looking for korean translators. But we also need other staff members.

Since we hope to release subs fast, we need an active team.

Before you apply, think through wether you are willing to commit fully.

Positions needed:

Translators (korean)

Editors

Timers

Encoders

Hardsubbers

Raw HQ file providers

• * Name:
        * Position:

To apply, send the form to a_skillingstad@hotmail.com

can you sub episodes of strong heart

^EXCUSE ME?!!!! That comment is very unnecessary! Can you please edit your post. That has nothing to do with Star King! Its consider spam, you might get warned.

Episode 178 100828

Guests: Rottyful Sky, D-NA (Kar Ram & Jay), miss A, ZE:A (Kwang Hee & Dong Joon), Rainbow (Kim Jae Kyung, Kim Ji Sook, Oh Seung Ah & Jung Yoon Hye), Secret, MBLAQ, f(x) (Victoria & Luna), Lee Jung Shin (C.N Blue), U-Kiss (Alexander & Kevin), SHINee (excluding Tae Min), Mighty Mouth, Brown Eyed Girls (Je Ah & Ga In), Super junior (Lee Teuk & Eun Hyuk), Seo In Young, Jung Shi Ah, Yoo Sang Moo, Jang Dong Min, Jo Hyang Ki, Nancy Liang, Alex (Clazziquai), Kim Jong Min (Koyote), Chae Yeon, Kim Jin, Yang Jin Suk, Park Joon Kyu, Kim Byung Seh, Kim Ji Sun & Jo Hye Ryun

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Star King (2010-08-28).avi [1000.58 MB]

SHINee, Super Junior (Lee Teuk & Eun Hyuk), MBLAQ, f(x) (Victoria & Luna), Lee Jung Shin (CN Blue), U-Kiss (Alexander & Kevin), Brown Eyed Girls (Je Ah & Ga In), The Boss / D-NA (Karam & Jay), miss A, ZE:A (Kwang Hee & Dong Joon), Rainbow (Kim Jae Kyung, Kim Ji Sook, Oh Seung Ah & Jung Yoon Hye), Secret, Seo In Young, Rottyful Sky, Mighty Mouth, Alex (Clazziquai), etc

Guest dainanda123

im sorrry to ask but r the episodes on the first page subbed?

if not where can i watch them

starking doesn't get subbed. Sorry =\

Episode 178 100828

Guests: Rottyful Sky, D-NA (Kar Ram & Jay), miss A, ZE:A (Kwang Hee & Dong Joon), Rainbow (Kim Jae Kyung, Kim Ji Sook, Oh Seung Ah & Jung Yoon Hye), Secret, MBLAQ, f(x) (Victoria & Luna), Lee Jung Shin (C.N Blue), U-Kiss (Alexander & Kevin), SHINee (excluding Tae Min), Mighty Mouth, Brown Eyed Girls (Je Ah & Ga In), Super junior (Lee Teuk & Eun Hyuk), Seo In Young, Jung Shi Ah, Yoo Sang Moo, Jang Dong Min, Jo Hyang Ki, Nancy Liang, Alex (Clazziquai), Kim Jong Min (Koyote), Chae Yeon, Kim Jin, Yang Jin Suk, Park Joon Kyu, Kim Byung Seh, Kim Ji Sun & Jo Hye Ryun

HQ: http://www.box.net/shared/h8po5tvz4y (semi-fly)

http://www.box.net/shared/7opomrciah (semi-fly)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G0YJDMOR (Aigo-Media)

LQ:

Credits: semi-fly & Aigo-Media

---

Sorry for the late update. Hehe. Well here are the links! Thank you to those uploaders! <3

This episode was pretty good. The balloon Andre Kim fashion was amazing!!! Its soooo cool!!! And those little kids with their martial arts/taekwondo/sword thingie...THAT was awesome!! Soo cool! The little boy, his head, just WOW! And ummm whatelse...Choi Hyun Woo's magic show is amazing!! Always awesome!! Sad that, that was his last show! =( And the diet king was meh, but cant wait for the results! Fighting!

Episode 179 100904

Guests: Rottyful Sky, Sistar, ZE:A (Kwang Hee & Dong Joon), Lee Jung Shin (C.N Blue), MBLAQ (G.O & Mir), Han Sun Hwa (Secret), f(x) (Victoria & Luna), U-Kiss (Alexander & Kevin), SHINee, Mighty Mouth, 2AM, Park Hyun Bin, Lee Teuk (Super Junior), Seo In Young, Kan Mi Yeon, Jung Shi Ah, Kim Jong Min (Koyote), Nancy Liang, Yang Jin Suk, Kim Ji Sun, Jo Hye Ryun, Kim Sun Kyung & Kim Byung Seh

Archived