【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

Guest fifth_avenue

PWNED. THANKS BRITT-CHAN! XD

I'll go back to posting pics since I've been away for HALF a day... Not even. LOL and this thread has grown 5 pages. lol

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest accursed_desire

No prob Aki. lol. I felt like posting to myself again anyways... I kinda missed it there for a minute.

Random question for anyone who knows. lol. Don't kill me. But how much space does an iPod have? Like, GB wise?

Guest accursed_desire

I have an iPod shuffle =/ I want an iPod, or iPod Nano. LOL

PICS :D

Toshiya194.jpg

Seriously... what's the difference? O.o All I want is an mp3 player so I don't have to carry around my cds anymore. ><

OMG, I love their little Bass Guitars! I so want one!

Guest fifth_avenue

LOL well iPod shuffle is one gig I think. LOL I bought it cause I like to play Dir en grey songs at random, yeah and its entirely filled with Dir en grey, I'm a dork, I know XD

*Runs off to continue watching the re-run of Densha Otoko* I love J-Drama

Be back later to post pics. ^^

Guest XxIllicitxX

There are all different sizes Leagle. You can now get iPod Nano's in 2GB or 4GB, and the iPod can range right up to 40GB. Also they just brought out a new thing that lets you view photos and mpeg files and I think that comes in 30GB or 40GB. But I wouldn't get an iPod, I'd get something else, people have a lot of trouble with iPods.

Guest accursed_desire

LOL well iPod shuffle is one gig I think. LOL I bought it cause I like to play Dir en grey songs at random, yeah and its entirely filled with Dir en grey, I'm a dork, I know XD

*Runs off to continue watching the re-run of Densha Otoko* I love J-Drama

lol. Your not a dork Aki. That sounds like something I would do. :P *pokes* So you're not a dork cuz I can't be a dork. lol.

Haha. Hope it's a good episode Aki.

There are all different sizes Leagle. You can now get iPod Nano's in 2GB or 4GB, and the iPod can range right up to 40GB. Also they just brought out a new thing that lets you view photos and mpeg files and I think that comes in 30GB or 40GB. But I wouldn't get an iPod, I'd get something else, people have a lot of trouble with iPods.

O.o Whoa. Really? I had no clue. Well, people at my school have ipods, like alot. :P That's why I was looking into them. I found and MP3 player in the Thanksgiving Sales ads and it's name brand I know.... nothing cheap... and it has 2GB... which I guess is good. Said it hold about 500 songs... which is good I guess. I was aiming towards 4GB but if iPods give people trouble... then I guess I'll maybe get this one. I think it's by Phillips or whatever. :P Thanks for answering my question.

Thanks for all the pics Lidia!

Guest accursed_desire

We should make a list of all the people who have MSN or AIM on this threadand add each other and wow, I'm not coherent. Still sick

Ahhh... need to go back and read the pages better. >< I usually just add people if they have their stuff on their profile. If not... then I ask them. :) But we could do a list... I wouldn't mind.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

My MSN is blackwidow_313@hotmail.com, so if anyone wants to add me, thats okay with me. I can never have too many contacts, and its always good to have someone to talk J-rock with

Guest OBSCURE Sin

yeah it is a bit weird ^^;;

there was this photo where Mana-sama was with his nephew. Do you think they have to wait til the kids are older to tell them, they're not an aunt, but an uncle? :lol:

behold...Ginny the post-richard simmons...

the thing is, if Kyo does in fact have a sister, I'd like to know how she would present her rather eccentric brother to them. Perhaps by way of a concert DVD:

"Yes honey that is your uncle...vomiting....puking blood...touching himself...*switches off telly* OKAYLETSPLAYSOCCER!!!"

~some days later~

Kyo randomly visits.

Kyo's sister: hey kids! here's your uncle!

Kids: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *runs away*

Kyo: FINALLY! *dances*

hmm

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

Lol that's mad cute

akii where art thou yesterday >< all alone half the time

we coulda grown TWICE as much with you here

bleh T_T

Guest Pink Hummingbird

wheeee sooo many new pages! woha i had to read a little less than 2 hours X_x

where`s the time for my homework...? xD

Maby it took so much time, because im a little ill..hm concentration is not the best today...

But thank you sooo much for all that piccies *hugs everyone* and other stuff...i don`t know whee, too much XD

you`re so great! XD

*is going to write down every name of yours so maby is able to remermber all "^^*

yeah...very early i know >>

the thing is, if Kyo does in fact have a sister, I'd like to know how she would present her rather eccentric brother to them. Perhaps by way of a concert DVD:

"Yes honey that is your uncle...vomiting....puking blood...touching himself...*switches off telly* OKAYLETSPLAYSOCCER!!!"

~some days later~

Kyo randomly visits.

Kyo's sister: hey kids! here's your uncle!

Kids: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *runs away*

Kyo: FINALLY! *dances*

hmm

XDDD that would be cool

*goes to bed* sooo baibaii

Guest CrazieRavieToast

Kyo dedicated a song to his sister or gave it a certain name because she requested it or something.

Haha, I wish I had an uncle like Kyo, although watching my uncle grope himself would probably scare me a lot.

Archived