【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

when will someone make comics about with the NEW look?

thatd be sorta interesting and a lot more creepy....

EDIT: Uh oh....Gakuto-San PWNED Dir En Grey's 71st page :) muhahaha

and someone asked a few pages back I believe for a pic of Totchis sexy, no-longer used bass...so heres one pic I have of it, its so sexyfurru....

totchiguitar6.jpg

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

i got mine at a random anime store bad choice ><

but yeah

GACKT !!!! why did u post

i'm thankful for the haunted but u ruined her chance >< bleh

next page

i am a guy XP

but you would not believe what my mom and sister said to me :mellow:

i was like "whoa!"

it is my destiny to pwn a page! lol :lol:

i got my cds from CN-Anime ( canadian national anime expo )

its actually called Canadian National Expo, but they have horror expo/sci fi expo/comic expo/gaming expo/anime expo all at once for three days, and i went to all of them because the pass lets you visit all of it, and so yeah, i bought it at a table, i was so excited, until i found out its bootleg T______T, but my x-japan Art of life cd is real, the other three arnt,

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

ah sorry my mistake haha

yeah i got so pissed off when i found out i was getting bootlegs

so I vowed never to enter the store again... but they have a cute desk clerk and i like talking with her hehehe ><

but yeah Miya records is evol

ah sorry my mistake haha

yeah i got so pissed off when i found out i was getting bootlegs

so I vowed never to enter the store again... but they have a cute desk clerk and i like talking with her hehehe ><

but yeah Miya records is evol

no worries ^^

yeah, when buying on ebay, you gotta be careful, alot of bad sellers, but then again thats why you can always buy off sites like cd-japan, yesasia and some others, they're trustworthy from what i hear,

and the thing my mom said " i could've sworn i gave birth to a baby boy"

my sister: " hes a girl stuck in a guys body, nothing you can do"

thats okay, i like my feminine side, makes me different from all the other guys around my area and school, all acting like society thinks they should, homophobic morons, -_-

my mother gives me the same problem

lol

but I'm straight fo sho

haha yeah im straight too, but i have no problem in seeing dir en grey or any other jrockers attractive, which is why we all jrock lovers here rock!, we are the sex and we are the cools! XD

haha i would recommend the youtube site , i've become so dependent on it, it has soo much jrock on their!

Guest accursed_desire

OH no Anky, you didn't pwn the page! *cries* lol. Hmm... I got my cds from some anime store... I should go and try to figure out whether they are bootleg or not. lol.

Guest paranoidtrash

Kinokuniya sells real copies~

Please credit me if you use this! The sticker from the Dragonfly photobook.

17oy.th.jpg

I've boughten all my Diru cds online at sites like yesasia or cdjapan.

OH no Anky, you didn't pwn the page! *cries* lol. Hmm... I got my cds from some anime store... I should go and try to figure out whether they are bootleg or not. lol.

haha no worries brit-chan, i'll pwn 72 hopefully :lol:

the best way to check is to compare the product number with the ones on the band website,

like for miya records, my gauze album says MICP-0001 , when its actually FWR-030

free will and firewall div are the ones who make the albums, not miya or anyone else,

bootleggers bug me to hell, but from now on, where ever i go, im going to make sure that the product number is the same one on the band website,

it was my mistake for getting to excited when i saw gauze and vulgar, they looked so real, but they wernt >O<

Archived