no more drama lol

anyway I need somebody to upload embryo p/v

i deleted mine to make room for a nightmare concert ><

i wanna watch again

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know how it says 'share this video' theres a page with an arrow pointing out and its to the far right of 'share this video' button

hope that helps :lol:

Guest paranoidtrash

LOL! Miyabi you really dislike WTD don't you? XD

It's.. not.. ;x. Ok, so when I first downloaded the songs after my CD arrived in the mail, I was so excited becasue I liked Vulgar and people said if you liked Vulgar you'll like Wtd. BUT, I listened to it while doing my homework, and then after a while I was like "wait, didn't I already hear this song already?" And I had listened through the whole CD without paying attention and it just sounded like one similar sound.. So, it really didn't let me feel any of the emotion I had for their older works. And CLEAVER SLEAZOID.. the only thing it does for me is amuse me!

AND THE NEW ONE XD (personally I think it's uglier than his old ganesa's)

espdkv4203jl.jpg

That's not ugly, Aki! Hahahaha, that's a viper right? My friend has a ESP Viper.. pretty awesome.

Olivia*sSlave*>>Did you check on mysongbook yet?

Guest CrazieRavieToast

I like Berry, the voice at the beginning really creeps me out, though. I guess that's why I love it. I was listening to it and my friend stole my headphones and now she seems to think any nightmares she has are my fault.

Guest Shiva_K

O.o Esti, you just made me have dirty thoughts. lol. *Thinks about bondage and Kaoru* Ahehehe...
Mwuahaha :D

YES ESTI-CHAN!!! That's why I posted it, cause when you posted again on this thread Esti, it made me remember how you did a little questionaire and got everyone to fill it out in the other deg thread XD
Poor old thread llora.gif xD Ah! Thanks for the pics ne ^O^

Guest fifth_avenue

PAGE PWNED

i feel better about pwning this page

no more drama lol

LOL yeah! Haha and we take turns pwning pages XD

That's not ugly, Aki! Hahahaha, that's a viper right? My friend has a ESP Viper.. pretty awesome.

Yeah I know what you mean about WTD sounding the same =X I was like that too ^^;;

HAHA I only said it was ugly cause I don't like the way it has the wood effect. I dunno... There's just something I don't like about it... I went to the music store the other day and this guy bought an ESP Viper.

Thanks Sean for the pics. =)

Guest CrazieRavieToast

The Kyo fanart is so awesome.

http://lpcrazykai.skyblog.com/pics/77442611.jpg

NO! Kaoru will corrupt our poor, innocent, naive, little Kyo!

Oh dear, I've been elected to explain to some of my more innocent friends what The Shocker is and where babies come from. I've convinced one of my guy friends to do it for me (and he was a wee bit to eager to explain it) but I still have to deal with them on Monday. I was sick on Friday which is probably when he explained everything to them (he made a list) but still, oh man, I wish I could have been there to see there faces. One of the girls said, "What's The Shocker? What is it? Is it like a technique or something? Tell me so I can use it!" We all started cracking up so hard. I'm sure my face was something like this :blink::lol: Man, I love my friends

My 400th post. I'm going to catch up with all of you, eventually. Maybe during Thanksgiving break I'll just sit here and comment on random things until I've caught up with everyone

Guest Romancer.

My 400th post. I'm going to catch up with all of you, eventually.

Yes! My 400th post right now lol

^ yeah me too!,

im trying to browse around for some more,

kaorus eyes are just soooo beautiful though!,

I know, I love his eyes *__*

Lol I just posted that I don't think the guys in the A&F thread are good looking and the girls are like "O_o"

Guest fifth_avenue

Congrats you guys on 400th posts! ^__^

EDIT:

Sophie, I have a request! You have the Hydra -Buzzout Mix- MP3 ne?

anyone wanna pwned the next page? LOL

Archived