【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, I do the same! I have a few pics printed and on my wall :D (there's a lot of Gackt xD). You're welcome *chuu~*

speaking of gackt, i'll post a picture of him that im getting enlarged and poster up, it'll look totally perfect!, i'll post it right now XDD

hey everyone?, does anyone know whats up with ninni?, shes been absent for soo long :unsure:

Guest Shiva_K

^ She had problems time ago, and she didn't connect. She sent me a PM one month ago more or less, but I have no idea of what happens to her now. I miss her so much V_V

Guest CrazieRavieToast

For the grossest part of Obscure, I'd go with the geisha orgy, everything else I loved. I'm stuck at home passing out candy. MY parents have been boycotting Halloween for the last 10 years or so and they went to church/BSA instead and all my friends are going to parties (I hate large parties). I keep getting hit on by guy in KISS costumes, they don't have very original pick-up lines. Actually, their pick-up linesm are just plain sad.

Guest fifth_avenue

Wheeee; Thank you for the Kaoru pictures Esti! *steals before aki comes* JK!

---

-- Yumi

stealing before me hmmm? :rolleyes:

lol sorry for the absence minna-san, very busy lately, i will be back tomorrow to catch up and read everything :o

got to run. i miss everyone.

EDIT:

okay i just did a quick scan of all the pages, just wanted to say thanks everyone for all the wonderful pics and the uploads. ^^

be back sometime soon.

Guest Iridescence

[waves crazy to AKI] I miss you, fooley!

Anyway. For OBSCURE. Worst part, was definately the orgy. I think the mechanical penis was hilarious! Anyone realize that the penis had a face?

Let me break it down for ya.

mechanicalpeniss3mf.gif

I took the time and actually made it slower. THEN AGAIN, I MADE THIS LIKE A FEW MONTHS AGO. Har, har.

I hope this isn't too extreme. I MEAN. IT'S MECHANICAL. Besides it doesn't even look like what it's supposed to be. [cough] It looks like.. uhm.. a toy. Or a joystick. >.<

Guest OBSCURE Sin

I love the making of OBSCURE, its really quite funny. Kyo looked so cute, at one point he was just lying down in the middle of a corridor. So unusual for him XD

It was also hilarious when he was walking through the corridor with that red make up on, the one he had for the tentacles.

And when Kyo was explaining the concept of..something...the puking maybe? There was this woman standing next to him that looked a bit freaked out. HAR HAR HAR

Guest yumi-chan

stealing before me hmmm? :rolleyes:

lol sorry for the absence minna-san, very busy lately, i will be back tomorrow to catch up and read everything :o

got to run. i miss everyone.

EDIT:

okay i just did a quick scan of all the pages, just wanted to say thanks everyone for all the wonderful pics and the uploads. ^^

be back sometime soon.

*shifty eyes*

Yaah, Aki I still have to make you a set.....*dies* LMFAO!! =)!

-- Yumi

- - - - - - - - -

something beyond random:

shinya3vk.gif I think I made that a long time ago but I think it's cute xD

Guest accursed_desire

My fav' Kaoru's hair is long with pink/purple color hehe.

Oh yeah, his pink hair was awesome. I think he should dye his hair again... maybe green. He's done almost every other color.... but not green. lol.

People who have seen OBSCURE all the way through, what was the worst part for you?

Well, I don't think it's really that bad, scary wise, but the fact that my little sister was there the first time I watched it... O.o

Anyone realize that the penis had a face?

I noticed the first time I watched it! I was like "WTF is up with that?" What purpose does the penis with a face have????

Guest Pink Hummingbird

Hey everyone^.^

Thaaank youu Shiva_K, for the calender pics ^^

....i want to hug somebody....so,...*hug* xD

I think the strangest about the obscure pv is, that nearly everytime i watch it...i get hungry X_x

I think it`s because i watch it most of the time, it`s normal to get hungry xD

but i don`t realy want to know what my mother thought, after she saw it...and i could only show her the uncensored version...ehe "^^

And yes the orgy is the worst^^

Guest Shiva_K

Oh yeah, his pink hair was awesome. I think he should dye his hair again... maybe green. He's done almost every other color.... but not green. lol.
lol :lol:

Thaaank youu Shiva_K, for the calender pics ^^

....i want to hug somebody....so,...*hug* xD

Mwuehehe *big hug* :D You're welcome ;)

Guest Iridescence

I noticed the first time I watched it! I was like "WTF is up with that?" What purpose does the penis with a face have????

I think it's to give it personality. HAHA. :lol:

I think we should give the thing a name. I mean... my friends always hear me screaming about mechanical penises (?). THEREFORE, I PROPOSE WE DUB THEE A NAME.

Yeeee? Hahaahaha.

Guest Pink Hummingbird

I think it's to give it personality. HAHA. :lol:

I think we should give the thing a name. I mean... my friends always hear me screaming about mechanical penises (?). THEREFORE, I PROPOSE WE DUB THEE A NAME.

Yeeee? Hahaahaha.

yaay xD

...but for the moment i`ve got no real idea...'>>

Look, I`ve found some pics, i didn`t knew, maybe you too?

group0057oq.th.jpg

together0027tb.th.jpg

die0066gk.th.jpg

kyo0050ix.th.jpg

kyo0117lz.th.jpg

kyo0127ao.th.jpg

toshiya0017dh.th.jpg

found them @ http://www.silvercoin.de.vu/

Guest OBSCURE Sin

yaay xD

...but for the moment i`ve got no real idea...'>>

Look, I`ve found some pics, i didn`t knew, maybe you too?

kyo0117lz.th.jpg

O_O

Holy f**k :o ... :wub:

Guest Pink Hummingbird

Pink Hummingbird thank youuu~ I hadn't seen some of those pics A_Dancing_Emoticon.gif

Kaoru's pics:

016.jpg

017.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg025.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

032.jpg

^ I love this one ^O^

035.jpg

please and thank you too again xD

the third is a little bit...wohaa~ *scared* XD