Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch

strawberrii chuuu

I have been looking for Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch and Pichi Pichi Pitch PURE for a longg time now.. I can't find the complete downloads of it at all! If anyone has the complete series (both Pitch and pure).. I'll do anything to get a copy >____<
Does anyone know where i can download the rest? Or even buy the complete series? I don't even care if it's fake.. I just really really REALLY want to watch the entire thingggg

pichi-pichi-pichi-pitch-mermaid-melody-9

Plot:

Lucia, the mermaid princess of the North Pacific Ocean, sets out to land to find the boy she saved from a tsunami wave seven years before the beginning of the story, to whom she had entrusted her pink pearl. She eventually finds the boy: a surfer named Kaito Dōmoto. But Kaito does not recognize her in her human form. She cannot tell Kaito who she really is; otherwise, according to mermaid legend, she would turn into seafoam. She tries to convince Kaito into figuring out who she really is (since the legend does not say anything about the other person discovering a mermaid's true identity by himself).

At the same time, Lucia has been told that a group of water demons have invaded the sea world and she must gather six other Mermaid Princesses and their pearls to bring back the legendary goddess, Aqua Regina, to stop them. To fulfill this, she joins forces with Hanon and Rina, the Mermaid Princesses who came up to dry land, use their pearls, turn into singing teen idols, and use their voices as an offensive power

Volumes: 7 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1101

Published by: Del Rey

Anime Episodes: 1st Season: 52 + 2nd Season: 39

778245AnimePaperwallpapers_Mermaid-Melod

MermaidMelodyPichiPichiPitchfull228272.j

142895.jpg

mermaid_melody_pichi_pichi_pitch.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest imbestigador

^Actually,Crunchyroll has all the 52 Episodes of the first season of MMPPP....

But if You Want to See Mermaid Melody pure,Just go to veoh....

Though,It has no English Subscripts.

Guest severus

lol.. i watched this suuccchhhh a longg time ago.. but i watched it ALL on youtube :)

it kinda got annoying though... even when i was a kid

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest xxrainbowsun

I found the anime to be extremely boring, no offense.

I felt like they copied the idea from Sailor Moon. <_< You know, with all the transforming and all that. Argh.

My sister watched this anime through the end though. I think she thought it was alright.

Archived