• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rachel Lee.

Okay, I am really confused about the ending

See, I didn't read the fanfic. But my friend did and she claims that

Eun Gyu FAKED the little mental-memory problem

Is that true?

Because the whole "miraculous" ending is very hard to believe.

well, it's been years since i've read the book and/or the fic so my memory's a blur, but eungyu didn't fake anything. & the miraculous ending is hard to believe cause it's FICTION. tis why.

hey, in the ending of the fic, eungyu didn't get better did he? i just remember he suddenly became mentally ill & i couldn't read anymore so i stopped somewhere. i know there was the pupu side story & the singing dummy side story too but i didn't read those.

AH, mad props to janggeunsuk who acted well & looked great. there's no better eungyu. his personality, decent singing, & acting all fit the role of shin eungyu, but his appearance is exactly what i expected. geunsuk has this face that looks too good to be true. the PERFECT fic character. he should play the guy in every fic.

doremi was definitely my favorite fic out of gwiyeoni's fics & also the best movie out of gwiyeoni's movie-turned fics.

Guest sunsun569

I watched the movie all for the sake of JGS. The actors did a great job, but whoever did the screenwriting just did a very crappy job. There are so many holes in the movie. It skips around way too much. There was no explanation for most of hte movie. Its like a kiddie's essay. However, i did get a good dose of JGS cuteness. :w00t:

Guest talksound

i finally got around to watching this movie and was a tad disappointed. i mean, i thought the actors and actress was well casted, and i agree that JGS was a great male lead.

as for the storyline, it was ridiculous. there are no explanations for almost every other scene. there was too much that could've been explained and could've been more in

depth. the scenes felt too short, and i personally wouldn't mind if the movie was at least a half hour longer. it would've explained things like what happened to heewon after

eungyu and jungwon got their ending, went more into HOW exactly jungwon and eungyu's relationship was slowly getting worse because of heewon. sure, it appears like

it's obvious, but there's definitely nothing wrong with elaborating.

overall, that's the only problem i have with the movie. i feel that if that part was improved, this movie would've ranked really high on my list. i enjoyed the whole musical aspect

of it, and think the storyline is fantastic, albeit a bit cliche. the brother and the cat was completely random.

Guest xanime4livingx

I watched this couple days ago and I thought it was weird. But I continued to watch it for one reason, because of Jang Geun Suk. XD Why didn't they pick a younger girl for the main lead? @_@ I dont get that. I was kinda of confused about the plot and it moved a bit too fast. I think it should have been a short drama like those 4-5 episode ones instead, but this is cool too. Looking forward to more for Jang Geun Suk's movies/dramas. I saw the historical ones...not so interested...

Guest moon_kaka

I've finished watching it with the sub translated by SillyYun (thank you so much ^-^) & all the people working on this filim too :) I love it. It touched all kind of genres I like, it likes a soft breeze give me a moment to revise my own relationship, not so deeply but like a flash lightly winding back ^^~

I'm in love with all the songs in the film, the songs speak more 'bout the scenes than anything when they are played :)

Guest whohungjen?

I would love the song that Geun Suk sang. I read at youtube saying that the ost cd does have his version. Gosh I so want it.

the ost i have does NOT have his version

anyway, the fanfic was much better although it was painful to read with all the....bad grammar. but still to those who translated, YOU ARE AWESOME

but yea the movie was cute i guess. but had i not read the fanfic i'm sure i woulda been very confused with the whole dragonhead thing

and they cut out some cute things :(

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

hey, could someone tell me what Eun Gyu and Jung Won each pinned on their clothes hanger?

There's like hangul writing messages to each other but the subber didn't translate it.

I think it has some meaning behind it since Eun Gyu was all sad and staring at it after the competition.

The song I like are

1) The little instrumental where Eun Gyu kisses Jung Won.

2) The song Eun Gyu sings with semi rapping, the LAST song at the Goodbye concert. The one where he cries. OMG I love the song because its just so... WOW.

hey, could someone tell me what Eun Gyu and Jung Won each pinned on their clothes hanger?

There's like hangul writing messages to each other but the subber didn't translate it.

I think it has some meaning behind it since Eun Gyu was all sad and staring at it after the competition.

The song I like are

1) The little instrumental where Eun Gyu kisses Jung Won.

2) The song Eun Gyu sings with semi rapping, the LAST song at the Goodbye concert. The one where he cries. OMG I love the song because its just so... WOW.

watch it with translation here:

CLICK HERE

(^_^)v

Guest bohemianheart.

OHMO! I just finished watching this on youtube. Gosh, the last part like the part when Jung Won and the band was trying to get Eun Gyn's memory back, i couldn't stop crying. i was freaking crying like a baby. ): T_______T. gosh tears are still coming down. haha. Geun Suk is my new hubby. haha. just kidding to those who want him more. (: He's sooo freaking adorable in this movie, yah! That Hee Won guy or whatever, gets me soooo pissed off whenever i see his face. He deserves to die! But it was sad when he tried to suicide. Such a good movie.

Whenever i click on the last part i keep crying right away. I don't know why i just do. Wah! Geun Suk is just uh-mazing. I wonder if that was his real voice, and if it is, goodness he could really sing. I think the "waiting time" that song that Geun Suk sang, those lyrics were really touching made me cry the first time i heard it. God! I can't stop rambling about this movie. I keep crying every time i watch the last part. why why why! i think i'm going crazy haha.

*watches last part again* AH! my heart aches sooo much watching him regain his memory back. "Why didn't you catch him last time? Why did you send Eun Gyn last time?". "Eun Gyn has left. Eun Gyn has left far away". God! This movie is just too sad for me. T________T.

Overall, this movie makes my heart thump. The first time i cried in a mad long time haha. it was a good one too. i didn't expect this to be soooo powerful. haha. should i say. But yes! Gah! my heart aches sooo much. "I'm sorry for loving you!".

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

watch it with translation here:

CLICK HERE

(^_^)v

thanks.

My friends and I were like "WHAT DOES THE PAPER SAYYYY?"

this must be a more updated subbed version

Guest shebangsss

i just finished watching this movie & it was goood.

though i have no idea what's the original piece was.

can somebody give me a link to the novel?

anyways. two-thumbs up for the movie!

Jang geun seok did a really good job & all the other cast! <3

Guest jvchou1316

just watched this today....

even though everything moved wayyyyy too fast, and the ending was way too sudden..

I still love it cause uh. jang geun suk was just soo fine.

the girl was overly skinny tho. her legs were like sticks.

Guest alicimoo

I can't believe I didn't know that the subs had come out! omg.

I just watched it. I was a bit disappointed. Everything happened too quickly, but Jang Geun Suk looked so cute. lol.

I loved the last scene though.

Guest xingjing

........................... So. The movie. The movie.

Definitely mixed feelings. This is like my favorite fic by Guiyeoni. I cried buckets of tears. I cried for this movie, but there was just...

So little time for development. And how is it that I don't even know blue-eyed girl is blue-eyed girl until like the very end? WHERE is her annoyingness that made me wanted to shred her to pieces at the epilogue? Everything happened too quickly. Heewon's change happened too quickly. The relationship between Eungyu and Jungwon happened too quickly.

I guess it was time. I wish this had been more of a drama rather than a movie. Though I guess a drama would also be dragging it out. Maybe a short drama?

But I still liked this movie. JGS is fiiiiiine.

Archived