[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *beccas

im currently watching it right now on youtube.. but have not yet finished it because

the uploader hasnt uploaded everything...

the thing is...right now..i think that the love thing is being rushed....seems

eungyu fell in love with hee won like really fast...i actually dont like that jaja

i like it when the guy takes time falling in love....

but i guess i still like it.

can some one be so kind to spoil the ending for me.....

i like knowing the ending before i watch everything :)

im currently watching it right now on youtube.. but have not yet finished it because

the uploader hasnt uploaded everything...

the thing is...right now..i think that the love thing is being rushed....seems

eungyu fell in love with hee won like really fast...i actually dont like that jaja

i like it when the guy takes time falling in love....

but i guess i still like it.

can some one be so kind to spoil the ending for me.....

i like knowing the ending before i watch everything :)

Oh, hi there. I'm the one who's uploading the video on youtube. :blush: I'm sorry for the delay. err.. I takes a lot of work to fix the video.

anyway, do you really wanna know the ending? ehh.. It's a happy ending! They ended up together and Eun Gyu recovered from his illness. (he got mentally ill from the accident)

Guest newlili

is there a single song in the original ost that he sang?

The original OST had no name of Jang geun suk in it . So no songs from him . :sweatingbullets:

Guest puls707

O.M.G.

i would simply like to say that i...LOVE THIS MOVIE!

the cast was awesomely perfect, but i kinda felt that they storyline was a bit rushed...

other than that i felt that this was a FAB movie! lawl!

thanks to all the subbers and special thanks to blah. who uploaded this to veoh!

Guest yokemun

i've finished reading the fic today and right after i've read it, i watched the movie which i've been dlding all day...

the movie was ok..if they could like not rush everything....i love the fic....it was really good...

oh..n i love the songs eungyu sang...

he kinda reminds me of Kibum...lol...

Guest sp4078

I didn't expect much out of this movie, but seriously ... after finish the movie (finally), all I can say is "JGS was cute". End of story.

It's so typical and predictable. lol. Sure it's rushed but at the same I felt it was dragging. I'm okay with JGS's singing, he's passable. Anyways, I found myself ran out of patience at the second part.

I've watched it two times and it's still addicting... first in DVD and now waahh JGS soo cool!

but for some people they don't think the movie was cool because basically they didn't read the story... cuhz it's the story was too long so they have to make the scenes short...

but oh well still loving JGS!

Guest *beccas

paperboat04, thank you sooo much for uploading it....seems kinda late to say it

but ...i dont mind if it takes longer... just as long as it is uploaded...

i just appreciate your effort :) and thanks for the spoiler

Guest teeniebliss

REQUEST!! for those who downloaded the ost: the second song, its the movie version--i was wondering if anyone has the girl version of that song? i heard it quite a while back from a trailer and can't seem to find it anywhere.

would greatly appreciate it!!!

Guest nvr2clich3

I feel like the scenes didn't really flow.. its like bits and pieces joined together to make out the movie.

But I guess i can feel the effort that the director is trying to fit in as much content as possible.

I watched the movie twice now, and i think i'm gonna keep repeating those cute scenes,

and the dragon head song really makes me laugh. hahahaha "I don't like amusement park.."

lol~~

The movie wasnt that bad after all ^^ Just that the story is too good.

Guest Riezzle

se7ens_yuhja, kje_chocolate & SillyYun, thank you very much for uploading and making the English subs for this movie m(--)m

I love the way Geun Suk portrayed Eun Gyu towards the end. :tears:

Guest Cassiopeia4ever

the movie can be downloaded here: http://nhatkyviet.com/2008/05/22/doremifasolasido/

When are you going to upload the English subs?

Or else, can anyone please give me a direct link where to DL the movie and the subs?

Well.. I just downloaded the movie from the link above and I downloaded the subs here from Soompi, but they didn't fit with SubMux.

Guest mal3ficum

well im watching it right now almost near the end

and i think its pretty good

apart from how they rushed it alot

LOL i even cried a little...maybe cuz i was thinking of the original fic >_<

but its not that bad (:

haha jgs is cute and jaegwang is so good looking x_x

id definitely watch this again :D

Guest Rainie

It was a pretty good movie...but I felt some of the parts weren't developed enough. I don't think it started off very well...but the second half was better than the first half.

But JGS is so cute...I just wanna pinch his cheeks.

Archived