[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

Guest rosecastle

okay i didn't expect movie to be super good like the fic or anything but how they staged everything was kind of corny..and the guy actors didn't do all that well

it's not like i had expetations for thismovie but i still didn't like it :T that's my opinion

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest irienaoki

thanxxx 4 d sub.....d movie is.....wow........speechless.....

btw...does anyone have the romanization of the soundtrack????

Guest lil' zen

I finally finished downloading the show after two days and got to watch it!!

Gawd!! It's the best!! I cried along with them...it was so touching...nice plot!

I wish it was longer tho...I dun mind waiting one month to finish downloading...ommo!

I hope to get the DVD and free my pendrive of space...^^

Eungyu put up : "I'am sorry"

Jungwon put up :" Let's break up" after the 1st concert and you could see Eunggyu was standing like being freezed at the laundry line

Actually, the first time the sign's up, Eungyu put: "You're coming, right?" (to the concert)

After the concert, Eungyu comes back to find that Jungwon put up: "I'm sorry"

And near the end, Jungwon puts up for Dummy Eungyu to find: "You're going to come back, right?"

yeah i wish there a keunsuk version....i just finished watching hte movie and it was really good...keunsuk is so cutee

If you don't mind movie rips, here is Jang Geunsuk's singing

Jang Geunsuk Singing

Guest LuvU

@ To anyone who watched the movie already:

I'm downloading it from twoasone clubbox. How is the movie? Is it good? Worth our expecting?

Sigh... I have 8 hours till the downloading finished...

Actually, the first time the sign's up, Eungyu put: "You're coming, right?" (to the concert)

And near the end, Jungwon puts up for Dummy Eungyu to find: "You're going to come back, right?"

thank you very much Aramis! very clear now...

i wonder if they are gonna release the JGS version of the songs...

Guest erure

I watched it recently. It certainly pleased my eyes, but I laughed a little at some parts (and no, not because it was funny) because, I don't know, the plot was so typical and some parts were so fake. Overall it was an entertaining movie, but nothing super great, imo.

@ To anyone who watched the movie already:

I'm downloading it from twoasone clubbox. How is the movie? Is it good? Worth our expecting?

Sigh... I have 8 hours till the downloading finished...

same with me! ^_^ I downloaded the movie for 8 hours too. lol (6:00 pm till 3 am) what a torture.

Guest regy

ehh... i watched this movie

honestly, i didn't really get the what the story is between Jung Won and Hee Won lol

well at least it has a good happy ending :P

and the songs were good :)

Guest newlili

If you don't mind movie rips, here is Jang Geunsuk's singing

Jang Geunsuk Singing

thanks Aramis for clarifying .

Guest MKYOO

OMG!! ITS OUT AHHHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH PAPERBOAT04!!!! i really wanted to see this in theatre in LA at Mpark. well even if its out, i'll go watch it again!! til then imma watch it on youtube!!! thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Guest ryoung-jae

i just downloaded the ost....can any1 tell me whether its jang geun suk singing?...some of the parts doesnt sound like him...does anyone have his version?..

Guest dian8214

waaa... i haven't finished the movie.... i am waiting for the uploader in youtube.... i am really excited what will happen next.. huhuhu..

JGS is really cute in this movie!!! :P

ohh do you have rips of the songs he sang i have downloaded the link given earlier but some of the songs have a disturbing noise....

Archived