[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

Guest jjinxx

damn just got done with the reading and it totally rocked! one of my official all time favorite stories now! gosh i love this story! i was like crying while watching the trailer for the nth time after reading the story...

and i love that Jang Geun Suk is in it! aw, i want to watch this so bad! i can just keep myself content with listening to the soundtrack for now...aw man >_< :crazy:

neeways, but i was wondering - i guess they didn't want to throw in a new character, but since they had Heewon be Eungyu for the recreating of the concert, who played bass? hm... but i still love this! aw man, and after reading Pupu's sidestory, Eungyu's song "Pupu's kidnapping" made more sense, ehehehe, i love it! argh!

MUST...WATCH...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xling06

Thankd for uploading too tuchee!!!

yup.. i love that song too!!!! but would definitely prefer geun suk version. *cough* (absolutely bias here)

Hi Sheena, I'm trying to download the OST but can't seem to find the link, would you mind to guide me? I have sign up for an account already. just can't find the page for the OST? thanks :)

Guest ohayyo

one more question...why is it written "movie 2006" in the banner ???? i thought this movie included in movie of 2008........

............................... :sweatingbullets:

Guest alicimoo

one more question...why is it written "movie 2006" in the banner ???? i thought this movie included in movie of 2008........

............................... :sweatingbullets:

It was set to be released in 2006 but then it got delayed and delayed.

I guess the topic starter hasn't checked back on the thread or hasn't been able to change it yet.

Guest choong jae

thx for the link to the OST. just say the trailer for this movie n its looks very interesting.

Guest changminnieluver

omg!! thx soooo much for puttin up the OST!!!

I LUV U SO MUCH!!

im soory to go to the extreme!! but i have been look in for the ost since may!!

omg thankuthankuthankuthanku

lol

does anyone know when doremi is coming out online in subbs???

Guest ohayyo

It was set to be released in 2006 but then it got delayed and delayed.

I guess the topic starter hasn't checked back on the thread or hasn't been able to change it yet.

well, i see it clearly now.....

it seems like some of the members are seeking the fic....what is fic anyway? you mean fanfic ???? yeah i heard this movie is from someone's fanfic....hihiih...sorry...not clear enough for me.... :blush:

Guest j1youngxj3

^ a famous korean story writer named Guiyeoni wrote this story and they decided to make it into a movie. two other stories she's written were made into movies too..maybe you've heard of them...they're called "A Wolf's Attraction" and "The Guy was Cool"

Guest apatots

i actually have not read the fic yet... now i'm craving to read it :) anybody knows the link for the translated version?

for those who want to download the trailer, here's the link :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6qs18g

hi, can you please reupload the trailer for doremifasolatido? I can't download it from SS. I'm really, really sorry for the inconvenience but can you please reup it? Thank you very much!

Guest nikki85

It's been over a month already....and still nothing new?

I'm sooooooo impatient. haha I want to watch the movie now!!! :tears: lol

Guest changminnieluver

thnx so much for tuchee for uttin up the ost

but does anyone have a link for the jang geun seok ver??

Guest 2partsvodka

OMG im so excited...lalalalalalala

...i seriously thought the rumors were false..but i guess nottt

so how long will i have to wait to see it..T_T

side note: i want them to make To A Beautiful Wolf

i loved that fic <3

Guest imurnumba1fan

oh my god!

its finally been released!!!!!!!

downloading it right now.

gooodness gracious.

Guest charitee

^ hey where are you dl-ing it?!?!?!

omfg i'm desperate!!

i second this. i have been dying to see this movie for like 2 years...literally.

Guest hotgal_kt27

^ hey where are you dl-ing it?!?!?!

omfg i'm desperate!!

i'm not sure when she's dling it from...but i just checked http://clubbox.co.kr/twoasone ...it's still uploading it...can't wait...FINALLY....i was watching the alternative trailer jus the other day...n the alternative one is so sad...gosh...wat will happen to eungyu

Archived