[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

^-i agree...like some parts of the movie..im like..where is it?? haha..cuz the TF had it...i htink its better if its made to a minidrama but i doubt it.. *shrugs* i still want the movie to be made..but..hmm... no news eh?? =T

• 3 weeks later...
Guest june1ov3

i definitely know for sure that " TO MY BOYFRIEND " is going to be a movie.. but i don't think that doremi.. is gonna be a movie just yett

i hope and pray that the cast for either of the guiyeoni sosuls will be GOOODDD this time.

a wolf's attraction' s cast kinda sucked --;;

Kang Eunbi and Yuno for lead...! <3

Oh God no....KEB as the main girl character does not fit at all. It's gonna be hard to find someone to play Jung Won....since in my opinion, she's one of GYN's strongest female characters. As much as I love the fic, I really hope it doesn't become a movie because with fiction that I really really like, I don't want to have to see a movie and have it destroy the image of that fiction in my head. This is where imagination kicks in the best.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mal3ficum

omgosh O_O i hope this is made into a movie! but they tend to wreck the movie coz they skip alotta parts -_-^ but then i guess if they didn't, it'd be hecka long >.<;; PRAY TO GOD THAT THIS IS MADE INTO A *GOOD* MOVIE!

Guest suicidal_glamour

ooooh~ i didnt know it was gonna be made into a movie... but i do hope so!!

The fic was really good. Like everyone has said, i hope they don't wreck it!

I hope it'll be made into a mini tv drama or something coz it is quite lengthy, and plus they wont skip too many parts if they do a mini tv drama :D

Guest Jamieâ„¢

The only Guiyeoni fic I liked was 'A Wolf's Attraction' .. imo it had the best plot.

Do Re Mi.. ehh the ending disappointed me.. a LOT lol

but as I was reading this fic, I pictured either Ha Ji Won or Park Han Byul as Jung Won.

Is this still going on?

Guest soutsada7

The only Guiyeoni fic I liked was 'A Wolf's Attraction' .. imo it had the best plot.

Do Re Mi.. ehh the ending disappointed me.. a LOT lol

but as I was reading this fic, I pictured either Ha Ji Won or Park Han Byul as Jung Won.

Is this still going on?

wait mzz_booo, did you read the sidestory cause that's actually the true ending? I liked the ending :D

• 1 month later...

i wanna see it! i hope it's better than the guy was cool and a wolf's attraction coz i really liked the novel better...

btw, who here has a translated version of to my boyfriend/?? i wanna finish it. but too bad soompi crashed

you can go to the soompi main site and look for it there :P you should be able to find it if you type in the title...

the link is www.soompi.com/fanfix

:) hope that helps~

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

i wanna see it! i hope it's better than the guy was cool and a wolf's attraction coz i really liked the novel better...

btw, who here has a translated version of to my boyfriend/?? i wanna finish it. but too bad soompi crashed

oh..if you're looking for the translated version..its all done thanks to DOREMI!! its in my siggy.. =]

i definitely know for sure that " TO MY BOYFRIEND " is going to be a movie.. but i don't think that doremi.. is gonna be a movie just yett

i hope and pray that the cast for either of the guiyeoni sosuls will be GOOODDD this time.

a wolf's attraction' s cast kinda sucked --;;

how do u know that DEFINITELY FOR SHURE that they'll make TO MY BOYFRIEND!! i havent heard any news and omg.. i really wanan watch it.. i love it soo much.. and the thing is..im not korean so i cant really pick up any news...!!!

----

lots of ppl didnt really enjoy the guiyeoni fic made into movies..and i kinna understand why but i still love it for wat it is..and i really hope TMB will be made into a movie cuz..omg...i just love that.. if u guys have time..visit the To MY BOYFRIEND thread movie..and if u have any news..please shareeee =]

Guest gniaaa

OMG my heart pounded when i was checking out for movies cos if this fic was really made into a movie, i'll be sure to get it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lil.vi3t.cupid_<3

wow really~!? If its true then that would be pretty cool. Hope it stays true to the novel though. I enjoyed reading it.

I don't know any of the cast besides Jung Eui Chul...i rkn he is sooooooooooo cute!!!

Archived