[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

Guest moley

fjaljfl I CAN'T WAIT! JUST ANOTHER COUPLE OF WEEKS UNTIL IT WILL BE RELEASED!!!!!!! I've been watching the trailer everyday... can't wait til the OST comes out too cause the songs sound so nice!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YaY!!

After my long waiting!!!It's gonna be out on April!!!

I nearly cried when I watched the trailer!!!

And I'm so glad that the side stories included!!

I don't think that To My Boyfriend would be turn into a movie...they said that according to Guiyeoni, it's her best written fic and she don't want it to be a movie.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

OMG. it looks so good.

... i think they should've made it into a miniseries...

looking at the story, i think the live action should be longer

... am I the only one that thinks so?

Guest xingjing

^ No, I feel that way too. I'll feel bad if they miss a few small details here and there. But it'd be a shorter miniseries... a miniseries on the short side. But even that would make me feel better. xD

LALALALALALALALALA. Can't wait for this to come out. APRIL, COME TO US SOONER!!

Guest Jamieâ„¢

omg April 3rd is the release date?? I can't wait to watch this!

Jang Geun Suk looks soo young in the trailer & pics haha

I wonder why it took them so long to release it :mellow:

Oh, I found a Chinese forum that has lots of pics from 2006, I guess they were taken in preparation for the release, anyway, here's the site.

wow, I saw so many rare pictures. Too bad this movie didn't release back when it had finished filming. I hope the response fomr Korea's box office would be wonderful! Wish this movie the very best~

According the article, JGS was asked if the girl in the movie shares similar qualities with her ideal gf, JGS replied, "Not really. I like girls who are intelligent, kind, charming, and have lady-like charisma"

:lol:

Guest flowerbebe84

so i was like reading some krn movies thing online... finally this movie is coming out in april... i read the book and i fell in love!! <3

Guest asianromance

was the movie delayed because they couldn't finish filming or was it because of the editing process? cuz i remember it was at least 2-3 years ago that I first started seeing pictures of the filming...and i'm just thinking...JGS was probably 17 or 18...and now at age 20? he looks a bit older...so if they had been filming htese past 2 years wouldn't he look older in some scenes???

but overall, i'm really excited for the movie. this is my fave guiyeoni story because the heroine is so strong and there's a happy ending =D

omo! cannot wait till april3!!! i keep watching the trailer over and over again while i read the manhwa for the nth time now...esp now the JSG is so adorable!!! liked him in hwang jin yi and then hgd and now this...i hope this movie has a happy ending...

if anyone knows where i can get the mp3 of the song the 2 male leads were singing at the end of the trailer which starts at 1:32...i would be greatly indebted...kahmsamnida!!!for those who will be able to watch this on april3..pls do give us some spoilers...

i wish i knew the song's name...cannot get over with this movie geesh!!! hope someone will translate the words being said in the trailer....why don't i understand hanggul?????

Guest nvr2clich3

OMG. I'm soooo excited like everyone else!!

Love the fic so much!!

And and and..... the trailer does make the movie looks very promising!!

the trailer looks AWESOME oh mannn my fave guiyeoni story =D hehe i have the books HARDCOVER mwahahahahrs <3 lolls ive read this at least 3 times. janggeunsuk and his voice <33 his talking and his singing voices are so smexy. it looks like it stays true to most of the story (yay!) but hopefully it has diff. parts too so its not completely predictable.

sorry to ask but who is playing kang hee won in this film? i like his voice as well...are him and JGS in a boy band together? still hoping some kind soul would translate the words being said in the trailer...also pls in the near future--if anyone have any idea at all what the song was at 1:32 pls do post here so i can search or sumthing about it..am so in love with the song--i think i heard the word "kidaryo"(waiting)--sorry if i spelt it wrong...aww..why is april so far away still...

Guest Karinojjang~*

i have wait for this for a long time!!

3 april???

lol will anyone share it here?

hahahaXD becuz i dont live in Korea TT___T'' wanna see~~~~~~

LOL wanna see it now!

btw thanks everyone for sharing everything about this :)

sorry to ask but who is playing kang hee won in this film? i like his voice as well...are him and JGS in a boy band together? still hoping some kind soul would translate the words being said in the trailer...also pls in the near future--if anyone have any idea at all what the song was at 1:32 pls do post here so i can search or sumthing about it..am so in love with the song--i think i heard the word "kidaryo"(waiting)--sorry if i spelt it wrong...aww..why is april so far away still...

heewon is played by jung euichul =D

yea in doremi (novel) heewon was the bass guitarist. and eungyu (JGS) is the lead vocalist.

Archived