[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest newlili

I found the link in Soompi here for Anyone who cares to read the fanfix Do re mi la ti do transalation can follow the link below:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1630

Anyway, I'm very happpy that it has a happy ending (:

Love Jang Geun Suk so much!!!!! He and other guy, even the girl, they're all so cute in the trailer. I'm very excited!!!

Guest newlili

@Tuchee11: yup! and I know you has been working super hard to keep the JGS thread active !! Wish you the best! kekkeke ..

thank you!

Guest Medea

omo omo omo!! Tuchee I watched the trailer on your youtube account and it looks like it's going to exceed my expectations! I'm so excited!! I read this fic like 2 years ago and to finally see it and with Jang Geun Suk in the main role is like a dream come true! I'm too excited I have to stop rewatching the trailer.

Guest toiLET

OMGGGGG THANKGOODNESS it seems like the director

added all the GREAT SCENES THIS TIMEE!

I HAVE A FEELING THIS MOVIE WILL BE BETTER THAN THE OTHER TWOO! cuz IT HAS THE IMPORTANT SCENES IN ITT!!

WOOOWEEEE<3

i really CANT WAITTTT!!!!!!!!!

I LOVEE DOREMIII

HWAITING(: haha<3

Guest eunhyung

omg, I can't wait for this movie!!! when I heard Jang Geun Suk was going to be in it, I read the fic and fell in love >.<

at first, I didn't think Cha Ye Ryun would fit the part but after watching the trailer I've completely changed my mind ^^

I'm so excited for this movie, I know I'm going to love it.

Guest samgirl

i was watching the trailer Im a fan of Temptation of the Wolf and now I am interested in this :)

by the way who ended up with the girl?

can i ask if the fanfix is here on soompi or anywhere? I really want to read it since it was good...no great enough to be turned into a real movie? i'd really appreciate it. the trailer looks good by the way. and there's no denying the appealing Jang Geun Suk. haha.

nevermind, i found it. silly me, should have checked before i asked. my bad.

Archived