mei

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 0oyokisuo0

i think a movie is always too rushed for those novels >(

they should have like a mini drama with 5 episodes or something.

it was a really good novel ^-^

Guest mal3ficum

ah, 2008? hooray :D hopefully it'll be out mid year right?! LOL.

been waiting for ages. but still, i wish it was a mini drama instead..

cant wait :D

Guest june1ov3

it's finally 2008..

i can't wait until this is released..

it's long overdue!

i hope it'll come out soon..

i'm gonna read the fic over to remind me of what this was about :P

I doubt that this movie is ever coming out. >___< I wish it did though... I think this movie didn't have enough fundings

and plus Guiyeoni, the writer for this story was accused of plagiarism. I don't think the movie production want to risk it.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah she is! hahahaha(:

OMG IR EALLY HOPE IT COMES OUT DONT THEY KNOW HOW LONG WE'VE BEENM WAITING?!?

jkjk<3

aww what plagiarism? this story was so damn good!

hopefully it wasnt but what did she plagarize?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Medea

Hey everyone!

I found an article today that sets Doremi's release date as being April 3rd 2008. http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=317257

I roughly translated the article for you guys. Sorry for any errors my skills aren't that good.

장근석 첫 주연영화, 2년만에 개봉

Jang Geun Suk’s first movie with a starring role is being released after 2 years

정명화기자 some@joynews24.com 사진 조이뉴스24 포토 DB

장근석과 차예련이 첫 주연을 맡은 청춘영화 '도레미파솔라시도'(감독 강건향, 제작 홍상자엔터테인먼트)가 제작

2년만에 극장 개봉한다.

Doremifasoltido the youth movie that stars Jang Geun Suk and Cha Ye Ryun in their first leading roles (directed by kang gun hyang and produced by hong sangja entertainment) will finally be released in theaters after two years.

최근 미개봉작들의 개봉 소식이 잇따르는 가운데, 지난 2006년 여름 촬영을 마친 '도레미파솔라시도'는 햇수로 2년만인 올해 4월 3일 개봉을 확정했다.

In the center of news following the latest news about upcoming movie premiers, the movie Doremifasolatido that finished filming in the summer of 2006, is finally after two years will be released April 3rd of this year.

'도레미파솔라시도'는 '늑대의 유혹', '그놈은 멋있었다'에 이은 세번째 귀여니 원작소설 영화화 작품으로 음악을 통해 사랑을 노래하는 '은규'(장근석 분)와 '희원'(차예련 분), '정원'(정희철 분)의 유쾌하고 순수한 로맨스를 그린다.

Doremifasolatido, the third original work by Guiyeoni to be made into film after ‘The Temptation of Wolves’ and ‘That guy was cool’, through music draw a delightful and pure romance with Eun Gyu (Jang Geun Suk) and Hye Won (Cha Ye Ryun) that love through song, and Jung Won (Jung Hee Chul).

최근 동시간대 시청률 1위를 달리고 있는 드라마 '쾌도 홍길동'으로 인기를 모으고 있는 장근석은 드라마 '황진이', 영화 '즐거운 인생' 출연 전에 이미 '도레미파솔라시도'의 촬영을 마친 상태였다.

Jang Geun Suk, who is currently gathering much popularity in the drama ‘Hong Gil Dong’, which is recently rising to the number one spot in ratings in the eastern time slot, had already finished filming Doremifasolatido when he filmed the drama ‘Hwang Jini’ and the movie ‘Happy Life’

장근석은 첫 주연작 '도레미파솔라시도'에서 매력적인 목소리와 작곡 실력까지 갖춘 밴드의 리드보컬 역을 맡아 가창력을 선보인다.

In ‘Doremifasolatido’ Jang Geun Suk’s first leading role, the role of the lead singer in a band, that he got as a result of his attractive/merited voice and musical composition skills, will introduce his singing talent

최근 종영한 드라마 '못된 사랑'의 차예련과 모델 출신의 미남 배우 정의철이 출연, 2년 전 풋풋했던 모습을 선보인다.

It will introduce the fresh image from 2 years ago of Cha Ye Ryun from the recently aired ‘Bad Love’ and debuted model and handsome actor Jung Hee Chul

Guest tuchee11

hey guys! the trailer is out! my gosh! it's soooooo cute! i'm excited to watch this! i'm uploading it on youtube right now.... hope it will not be slow... will post it later :D

Archived