[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest on3derful

swweeeet i always wondered when doremifa.. was going to be a movie because "he was muh she suh"was really good :)

Guest milkyway07

aww yay!!

haha i've been waiting for this movie for such a long time!!

i hope it turns out as good as the book....<3

that good news~~~

but i hope the cast better for this movie tho~ in 'the guy was cool' the main actor was so-so since he was sort of old to be playing a highschool movie. but in a wolf's attraction the cast was veryvery good~ i lovvvvved it!

(all these movies was written by the same author just fyi ^^;)

Guest rose_petals

Did this movie come out already? Does anyone have a link to it? I'm reading the fic right now and it's pretty good...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest XJShinoda

i really can't wait for this movie to be out~~~~

.When exactly is the releasing date?

:(

I heard that there's a movie or something called 'Syndrome'

Anyone knows it?

It's based on Guiyeoni's novel too!!!

I want the OST, sound pretty nice. (Tho i never watch the movie before =.=)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dazzle and Destroy

omgod, i loved the fic! they're seriously going to make a movie out of it? O_O

you can find the story, here on soompi! in the fanfix section. :)

Guest ~S2~

this has been forever^^;;

it shudve finished fimling by now cus minji is in another series^^;; so i'm guessing they stopped!?

Guest ~neh~long~

oh MY god. i've been waiting so long, i pray the movie will be released this summer. TT__TT PLEASE! jang geun suk + jung eui chul. how coincidental. I LOVE THOSE TWO ACTORS!! i loved the story, i read it and cried TT__TT must see this MOVIE! jang geun suk is such a good eungyu ^ ^

Guest on3derful

i REALLY REALLY love doremifasolatido. but then again i think making it into a movie might ruin it. like looking at the actors they chose, i dont think they are the best choice. i mean i have no grudge against them and i really do love jang geun suk but i think a movie is better when the actor is unknown. like the other guy, isnt he from nonstop? and i think he is supposed to be heewon. i dont think it will seem right.

i dunno thats my thought, no offense to anyone who disagrees with me, just my thought :)

I really hope it's good.

I bought her previous novel turned movie (He Was Cool & Temptations of their own (A Wolf's Attraction)) and i didn't think it was that good. They were crap compared to reading because they cut out too many parts which made the movie dull and nothing more than just a story...

I'm not expecting a lot. I don't like the cast, but i hope they prove me wrong.

I also remember getting really tired of reading this fic because the girl was constantly crying lol :vicx:

Guest charitee

i really really liked this story/internetnovel/whatever. i actually heard about jang geun suk being in it before i read it so i basically pictured him as shin eun gyu while i was reading it. i, too, am scared that the movie will mess up the novel, but i really like jang geun suk as an actor and i think he can do a good job of playing eun gyu.

just a couple of months ago, there was a ytn news report on it, so that must mean that it's coming out sometime soon [hopefully this year]. it sucks that it was delayed. i had heard that jang geun suk was going to be in this movie like 8 months ago and i was surprised that there wasn't much publicity surrounding its release.

if anyone's looking for the story, just type in "do re mi fa so la ti do guiyeoni" into your search engine and you should find a translated version.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest *beccas

oh ...i cant wait for this movie to come out....the actor seems soo good looking..

the actress seems cute too. ..

does anyone know when this movie is going to come out?

Archived