Kim Hye Sung 김혜성

mei

Guest adikkeluangman

Actor Kim Hye Sung plans to enter the army this year

Actor Kim Hye Sung (23), revealed his plans of entering the military this year through an interview with Star News.

The “Glove” actor explained, ”The actual date hasn’t been confirmed yet, but I’m planning to go this year no matter what. I think I’ll get my draft notice around springtime, and depending on the situation, I’ll either go right away or try to fit in another project.”

When asked about any fears on entering the military after the Yeonpyeong Island skirmish, he replied, “My parents are worried, but I’m not too concerned. It’s the duty of any Korean man, so it’s definite that I go too.”

Regarding his young age, he stated, “Those around me always told me that it’s best if I go early. Others would like for me to go later, but I think this is the perfect time to go.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/actor-kim-hye-sung-plans-to-enter-the-army-this-year

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Actor Kim Hye Sung to enlist in the army next week

PP10123100099.JPG

On June 11th, Namoo Actors announced that actor Kim Hye Sung (23) would be enlisting in the army.

Kim Hye Sung will be enlisting as an active duty soldier on June 14th, and will be receiving his training in the Uijeongbu 306 Unit before beginning his 21 months of service.

Kim Hye Sung left a message for his fans, stating, “I’d like to thank everyone, and I promise to stay healthy and come back as a new person. I’m so sorry that I’ll be leaving you for a bit, but I promise to return as a better man. I will not disappoint anyone and will always do my best. I love you all.”

Kim Hye Sung debuted in 2005 with the movie “Jenny, Juno” and went on to star in the hit sitcom, “Unstoppable High Kick”. He’s also worked in the historical drama, “The World of Wind”, as well as movies like “Into the Fire” and “Glove“.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/actor-kim-hye-sung-to-enlist-in-the-army-next-week

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Hye Sung bids his fans farewell before his enlistment

201106141159401001_1.jpg

On June 14th, actor Kim Hye Sung met with reporters and fans for a final brief interview before his official army enlistment.

Shyly, the actor first took off his hat and revealed his newly shaved head, quietly replied, “I really didn’t think about anything”, when asked how he felt about his new hair cut.

He continued, “I didn’t want to make a fuss about going. I’m actually really shy about this whole situation right now since I’m doing what every other man must do. I just feel calm.”

Towards his fans, he said, “I promise to stay healthy and to return with good news after my discharge, so please wait for me.”

Kim Hye Sung, who’s enlisting earlier than what most male celebrities do, will be receiving his training with the Uijeongbu 306 Unit before beginning his 21 months of service as an active duty soldier.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-hye-sung-bids-his-fans-farewell-before-his-enlistment

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actor Kim Hye Sung to cameo on 'Potato Star 2013QR3's 100th episode
misc_1396226172_af_org.jpg

Actor Kim Hye Sung will be a special cameo for the sitcom 'Potato Star 2013 QR3'!
tvN revealed that the actor will be on the April 3rd's 100th episode of the sitcom. Kim Hye Sung was on MBC's 'Unstoppable High Kick' before, and 'Potato Star' is by the same director.
He said, "I'm happy to be able to meet director Kim Byung Wook again through the sitcom, and to show a good image for the viewers. Director Kim Byung Wook made a character perfect for me, so I had a lot of fun filming as if I went back to 'High Kick' filming."
allkpop

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Kim Hye Seong to Make Cameo Appearance on ‘Potato Star’
Kim Hye Seong will be making a special cameo appearance on tvN’sPotato Star 2013QR3.

On March 31, tvN announced, “Kim Hye Sung, who has special connections with director Kim Byung Wook through High Kick, will be making a cameo appearance on the 100th episode of Potato Star airing on April 3.”

Kim Hye Seong previously acted as ‘Min Ho’ in director Kim Byung Wook’s project High Kick in 2006.

62339002.jpg

Kim Hye Seong said, “I was happy to reunite with director Kim Byung Wook and to meet with the viewers through the sitcom. Thanks to director Kim Byung Wook, who created a character that suits me well, I was able to enjoy filming, like the time I filmed High Kick.”

The production team of Potato Star also commented, “Potato Star has already reached the 100th episode. Many stars have made cameo appearance until now and we are very happy to have Kim Hye Seong appear as the cameo in the special 100th episode.”

Photo credit: tvN
Mwave

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Hye Sung at his upcoming movie 'Exorcist' prayer ceremony. This movie is his first acting role for Kim Hye-Seong since he was discharged from the military.CAciIqKUUAEnFWI.jpg
http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2015/03/19/2015031904132.html

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived