♡ Official Korean Concert Thread ♡

Guest xcherriex

Guest stardust35

No one responded to the questions about DBSK concert...someone please tell me where I can get tickets to see DBSK? I am currently in Korea right now and will be here til mid August. But sadly I don't think they have any activities in Korea. Correct me if I am wrong. So i was thinking of going to Japan or China to go see them. Can someone please tell me how to get tickets to see DBSK? I am a huge fan and I really want to see them when i have a chance. Do they have anything from august 9th to august 15? or from June 20-26? in Japan or in China and how i can get tickets. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi~everyone ^^

I have a plan to go to Korea in October and I heard that the 2009 Dream Concert will be held on 10th of October..so I really want to go...

but I don't know where[what the web-site] to book or buy the ticket and how much the ticket cost

if anyone has information about it please tell me ><

Thank you^^

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest olivialiu6

Does anyone know when pre-sale tickets are going to be on sale for the Dream Concert 2009 in Seoul and if so, what website they will be sold on? Thank you :)

I have a plan to go to Korea in October and I heard that the 2009 Dream Concert will be held on 10th of October..so I really want to go...

but I don't know where[what the web-site] to book or buy the ticket and how much the ticket cost

there's no information yet. just that this year it'll be on in october instead of june. usually info and the website comes out a month or two beforehand.

this was last years site: http://dreamconcert.pandora.tv/

anyway the only info is that it will be at the world cup stadium in seoul this year (and not the olympic stadium). those who want to go will just have to wait until closer to the concert date as info becomes available.

Guest r*u*happy*

there's no information yet. just that this year it'll be on in october instead of june. usually info and the website comes out a month or two beforehand.

this was last years site: http://dreamconcert.pandora.tv/

anyway the only info is that it will be at the world cup stadium in seoul this year (and not the olympic stadium). those who want to go will just have to wait until closer to the concert date as info becomes available.

Thanks a lot >< :)

Guest babblebuffet

hi is there anywhere i can find a step-by-step english guide to how to buy concert tickets? i'll be in korea this july and i wanna go for the super junior concert. heard the tickets will be sold starting 16th june but the website's in korean so i can't buy!

Guest icecream123

hi is there anywhere i can find a step-by-step english guide to how to buy concert tickets? i'll be in korea this july and i wanna go for the super junior concert. heard the tickets will be sold starting 16th june but the website's in korean so i can't buy!

where did you find the website?

Guest F2TSweetS

anyone know if there will be any concerts during mid august~early september of this year? if so, when and where...and any info you can provide would be great. I'm planning to go to korea then and was just wondering...^^ if I can, I'll like to go to a concert... =) OR if you know any korean artists that will come to Washington state in the U.S? because I missed seeing se7en and epik high.. =[

Guest lizzang

You can buy it off of this website... and it's all written in english :)

http://www.gmarket.co.kr/challenge_eng/neo...S3&subkind=

does anyone know if there are going to be any concerts in korea during early to mid august?

Guest inyai

SS501 will have concert on 1 & 2 aug in seoul.

DO u know anyone here have an extra ticket for Super junior concert. If u do please PM me...

TQ.

does anyone know if there are going to be any concerts in korea during early to mid august?

Guest CaoMei513

Hi Everyone~~~

I am going to be in Korea during October and I am INCREDEBLY desperate to go to the Dream Concert 2009.... TVXQ is my life and this will be the only chance I will get to see them since Im from Ohio and I almost never travel.

Please, from the bottom of my heart, if someone could help me buy tickets or show me how, I would be the happiest person on the planet. I actually cried when I read that TVXQ will be at the concert while Im in Korea... I want to go more than anything.

If someone could PM me if they know anything or are willing to help....

Thanks,

Christina

Guest Youngwoonmakesmeswoon

I, too, will be in Seoul during the time when SUJU's Super Show will be going on. My friends in Korea tried to get tickets, but they told me it was impossible because it sold out so fast and they explained why: Korean ELF each buy the max tickets (4) and then call their friends to see which seats they got. The person with the better seats keeps their tickets while the other ELF cancels their other 4, so it still shows up at being sold out.

Although I hear a rumor that today, the 24th, at 8:00pm Korea (basically in half an hour from when I posted this) time they are going to start to re-sell the tickets that were canceled...

Guest NaraMarie

Hey :lol: !

I'm really anxious to attend this year's concert , and I'm currently living in America.

I'm going to Korea in october and have never been to a Dream Concert , but was wondering if somebody pleaseee help me out :sweatingbullets: sincerely.

Are their tickets that need to be purchased ? if so , when do they release and is their a way I can get a hold of them . And the seating section for foreigners , is it different . I just need to know everything so I can go . haha . I'd like to get good seats [=

any possible information is reallyyyy helpful ! thanksss . :w00t:

Guest Youngwoonmakesmeswoon

So here's the story:

I am going to Seoul from the US on July 7 and am staying until the 22. I LOVE SUJU a lot, which is almost unheard of in the States, but and tried to buy tickets when they were on sale...and my friends in Seoul also tried to buy tickets online, but it was a no-go for anyone. *see previous post*

Does anyone know if we can buy tickets the day of the shows and just stand in line forever?

I'll just give it a shot:

Is there anyone willing to sell their Super Show II tickets? I am just looking for 2 tickets and will even be willing to meet you somewhere in Seoul to do an exchange for whatever amount you ask for. I hope it's not too much more than the original price because I do have to eat on my trip!

PM me!!!!

Guest nini_teeh

hi there :)

just wondering if anyone has just one extra ticket they are willing to sell?

(meet up on the day and exchange for money)

for the friday 17/7 super junior super show concert?

(i don' mind if it's a standing or seated ticket)

of so, please reply, pm or email me: jennie.jwjh@live.com

thank you! :)

Guest cswlover2

Can you plz tell me where to get tickets for Super show in Thailand. I can only buy through internet since i'm not in Thailand. I want those tickets soooooo badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!plz, plz

waaa lucky you....

im in indonesia, can not see any SuJu clip in local TV T.T

i hope so much SuJu will held concert in Indonesia....

btw, robeo315, i read Super Junior thread#3 forum here, and about Super Show II, i think you should go there, and found how to get SuJu ticket. hope this help. i just open this thread and there is information about ticket. Pls ignore this, if you already find how to.

-God bless Choi Siwon and SuJu

Archived