Official: Koda Kumi Thread

Guest heechullie

Guest smoothieex3

i love koda kumi.

she can sing, dance, and seems very personable.

but most of all

she's a FANTASTIC PERFORMER.

wow. great live, and such great stage presence. the most out of everyone i've ever seen (korean, japanese, american, blah)

revive the thread!

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Psychotic_x

Koda Kumi New Single - 愛のうた (Ai No Uta)

CD | CD+DVD

anu_cd.jpganu_dvd.jpg

Tracklist

1. Ai No Uta

2. Come Over

3. Ai No Uta (Instrumental)

4. Come Over (Instrumental)

---------------

in other Koda Kumi news.. Kuu will be singing the Japanese theme song to Resident Evil 3:Extinction (i think)...

So I will post more news on it later when more is available!!

Guest gryffindorstar

I love kuu. She was the first person who I ever got listen to Japanese music. She's really talented. I own two of her singles (Yume no Uta/Futari de... and Kiseki).

I'm glad to see more fans! yay!

Guest kayem7289

Yay, can't wait for her new song to be released (Too bad she's not releasing it a week later, or it would've been in direct competition with Ayumi and BoA lol, it would've been fierce :w00t:), and it's a ballad, so the anticipation is killing me. I love Kuu's ballads, Yume no Uta is one of my favorite songs...I like the cover, but it kind of worries me, like the drop is going to well...Drop. Her nails are like, extravagant as heck, too xD.

Guest Belleluvly

I am addicted to everything about Koda Kumi...she is such an inspiration to me..her lyrics her dancing and her voice....I love her sooo much.

Guest BabyK

Yay, can't wait for her new song to be released (Too bad she's not releasing it a week later, or it would've been in direct competition with Ayumi and BoA lol, it would've been fierce :w00t:), and it's a ballad, so the anticipation is killing me. I love Kuu's ballads, Yume no Uta is one of my favorite songs...I like the cover, but it kind of worries me, like the drop is going to well...Drop. Her nails are like, extravagant as heck, too xD.

Ehh I wouldn't call it competition since they're all in the same company XD

Guest kayem7289

^ Haha, well...It wouldn't technically be competition for their companies, but competition as in...For bragging rights :D.

Guest LuvTVXQ

Yay, a Koda Kumi Official thread! *happy* <333

I've been listening to her music for quite a while now and I think she's great as an artist!

I don't mean it shallowing (Is that even a word? :huh: ) Anyways, she's got such a captivating(sp?) stage presence and (I think) she's very down to earth.

Neverthless, I love her voice and her happy mood! :D

I recently watched her "Run For Your Life" PV, very cute and nice colours in it ;)

And right now I'm loving (I love all her songs but these are like on repeat on my playlist right now) "Tsuki to Taiyo" from her Black Cherry album (~So nice, It's just so da.rn romantic and not only that, I just love this song!) and "Sora" from her newest single, Freaky (of course).

Anyways, I hope I wasn't spamming? :(

But I also got a question (That's why I'm posting but don't get me wrong, I would love to post more in this thread! B'cuz there's never wrong with Koda Kumi fans that's wanna post, right? :D )

So I was wondering: How tall is she? :sweatingbullets: (Quite weird question, huh?) But yeah, I don't know and can't find it anywhere, so if there's someone who knows please reply or PM me! :blush:

Thankies *huggles* Take Care everyone :lol:

Btw: She looks really beautiful on her new singles CD cover ! ♥

(Sorry for my bad english! *bows a thousand times*)

Guest LuvTVXQ

Haha, well, thanks BabyK for answering that! I needed it for top important information :ph34r:

Hehe, anyways, to be honest I have no idea how much that is (her height) since I'm only used to centimetres :sweatingbullets:

But, you were really helpful!

Here's a video I wanna share! It's bum HILARIOUS :w00t:

This video is not to offend anyone and it's just to ease your heart and make you have a good laugh (but i'm not the one who made this).

Anyways, you guys gotta check it, yeah~ ;) : Koda Kumi Comments Here MV's (Fan Made) - ♥ Clickie! ♥

.:: Mini Pic Spam ::. (3 Ordinary Pics of Kuu-chan ♥)

jjjjjjjjjjjjjj9gp5kd.jpgkoda12-1.jpgkoda13-1.jpg

Guest kayem7289

^ It actually says in her profile that she's 154 cm (5'0) so she's rather short, but since she has a small head (You know how small heads are such a big deal these days lol) she actually looks kind of tall. Wow, there's three DBSK fans here now :lol:.

Guest LuvTVXQ

^ In her profile? On the front page you mean, i'm so sorry for missing that :sweatingbullets:

But anyways, wow, haha, I thought she was kind of tall, maybe 160 cm or something like that (but I guess I was wrong).

Anyways, thanks for your help, BabyK and Kayem7289! It helped me a lot :blush:

Haha, well, well, DBSK fans *takes out dong bang banner* *puts it away quickly and takes out a Koda Kumi one*

(I don't wanna get in trouble or accused for DBSK spamming/advertsing :ph34r: )

Lol! So nice that we have two artists in common :P

Anyways, it's not very active in this thread, now is it? :tears: But hopefully there will be more ppls coming in and out of this thread! :D

As said before, I love Kumis happy mood and she's so funny, so here's an adorable vid of her! It's short clips of her "Making Of's" for her MV's for the songs from her ~Second Session~ album ^_^

I love how she's so dorky while making her "Birthday Eve" MV <333

Anyways, here's the link (veoh.com): Koda Kumi - Making Of BEST ~Second Session~ MV's ♥ Clickie !!! ♥

Btw: Her dog is so so so CUTE! <333 Ps: The ending of video is PRICELESS! That just shows how awesomely cute she is :wub:

.:: Mini Pic Spam ::. (Caps from Birthday Eve MV)

209f37e1.png

aff057c9.png

ff02751b.png

17515930.png

ae5fee5f.png

d7aa61a3.png

Take Care everyone *big hugs*!<333

Guest theHONEYPIRATE

eek only 3 pages?

i would have expected more from koda kumi :X

oh wells, soompi is majorly kpop based.

ahhhk she is too cute >o<

"(I don't wanna get in trouble or accused for DBSK spamming/advertsing )"

-o-;; lol?

Guest LuvTVXQ

"(I don't wanna get in trouble or accused for DBSK spamming/advertsing )"

-o-;; lol?

^It's true :sweatingbullets: But I love both artists dearily <333

Btw, are you a newcomer? Or did you drop by from the earlier pages? If none of those just throw me a rock or something ><

Either way, "Hello to you *waves like a wannabe-social maniac* adds on ... WELCOME!"

Yeah, I think so too actually >< (that it should be more pages discussed about Kuu-chan here!)

I mean she's like one of the most succesful female Solo J-pop artist right now :wub:

Archived