Guest heechullie

Guest Psychotic_x

eek only 3 pages?

i would have expected more from koda kumi :X

oh wells, soompi is majorly kpop based.

ahhhk she is too cute >o<

"(I don't wanna get in trouble or accused for DBSK spamming/advertsing )"

-o-;; lol?

yes I was shocked to find there were like 2 pages for Koda Kumi..

the new single is very good..

Ai No Uta is quite a nice song!! =D

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LuvTVXQ

Omo, call me slow but ... you've already heard it? :o Naaw, I wanna hear it too *jumps up and down*

Anyways, I just wanna share this really gorgeous pic. of Kuu-chan! I totally love it :D

Credits: Photobucket (I've re-uploaded it on to my account though)

43689.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Psychotic_x

anyways.. trying to revive the thread..

Koda Kumi's setlist for A-NATION 2007..

These are the songs she performed.. they've been the same so far...

1. BUT

-MC-

2. Sora

3. Yume No Uta

-DANCE SESSION-

4. FREAKY

5. girls

6. With Your Smile

Here's the first picture I've seen of Kuu at A-nation this year..

00554908.jpg

LOOKS HOTT!!!

Guest kawaiimonstarr

alot of people think koda kumi is a richard simmons. i love koda kumi alot.. her voice is really edgy.

i fell in love with no regret because it was actually the first song of hers that i really liked.

i love koda kumi's songs ><! I especially love her hairstyle D:! I am just curious does anyone have a picture of her in the MV hotstuff thats clear ><?

Guest Psychotic_x

Ai no Uta is set for release next week!

Any predictions about the sales?

yes it is! =)

Looks like Kuu's going to grab #2

her NINKI predictions are about 122 which is higher than FREAKY which was 103...

these are sales predictions but an indication on how many people, out of a selected number of people, are interested in buying the single...

I'm sure she'll do fine with this single.. Japan tends to love Kuu ballads...

i love koda kumi's songs ><! I especially love her hairstyle D:! I am just curious does anyone have a picture of her in the MV hotstuff thats clear ><?

I can get some for you.. if you don't mind waiting a few days...

I'm capped at the moment so my net is sooo slow.. =(

Guest qweeererooqweer

Heyy.. I just wanna ask something, I was in Wiki and I saw Koda Kumi part of SM entertainment? I know Wiki can't be trusted and stuff, but I'm just curious. :lol:

Guest kayem7289

As expected, Kuu's Ai no Uta debuted as #2 on the Oricon daily charts.

I forgot that she was going up against the unstoppable Kinki Kids, so a #2 is the highest she'll get this week.

Sales for Tuesday were 12,312 (or 20,930 if multiplying by 1.7); whereas Kinki Kids were a bit farther ahead with 45,220 (or 76,874). I was hoping it would do better since it's been a while since she has released a ballad, but it's still good.

Yume no Uta is still one of my favorite songs from her :wub:.

I can get some for you.. if you don't mind waiting a few days...

I'm capped at the moment so my net is sooo slow.. =(

sure i wont mind waiting ^_^. Thanks !

Ohhhh!! I've had Ai no Uta on my computer for a while but I just started listening to it and watching the PV for it yesterday x3

AHHH1 I'm in love with it! Even if you don't understand Japanese (Ssh! I for sure don't XD) you can tell and feel how sad the song is. I love it!

I'm using it at the OST to my fanfic x3

@qweeererooqweer: WOAH! I just checked Wiki b/c of what you said too and it does say her record label is SM also! O___O Weeeeird! But yeahs.... some people just make accounts on wiki and add fake info on artists so we dunno if this is true =.=;; I mean we see artists from SM GO TO Avex but never Avex GOING TO SM o_o

edit:

From Wiki Talk

Koda Kumi in SM Town...?

I saw in her Wikipedia page that they are claiming she's also a talent/artist from SM Town besides Avex Trax. Ah... I'm kinda confused since I've been trying to find her SM Town site... is this true? -- Bibilog07

SM Town is different from SM Entertainment. SM Entertainment (the company) has a partnership with Avex Trax. The official releases of Avex's Japanese artists in Korea are handled by SM. On the other hand, when SM's artists (the one's in SM Town) release music in Japan, it's through Avex.--Hoshi-P 13:51, 2 March 2006 (JST)

Okay that person didn't even answer the question when you really think about it =.=;;

Okay now that I really think about it. I think what they really mean by her being in SM ent. is that she has Korean Versions of some of her albums and/or singles so they tell SM? o_O

Guest kayem7289

I think her being part of SM just means that she'd be under their management if she were ever to move herself to Korea to expand her career. avex and LSM have this partnership where SM artists will be represented by avex in Japan, and in vice versa. I'm not completely positive, but I think that's how it would work. So it means that Namie and Ayu would probably move to SM, too if they were to migrate to Korea.

Today's sales for Ai no Uta:

#2 with 8378 (or 14845)

Which means the total sales are around 35k so far.

Archived