LOST

Guest oh so delicious

Guest nara jjang

anyone who lives in PA or times near PA...is lost coming on tv for you?? some weird show is on instead....!! where's lost...i thought it was recap episode at 8 and then real show at 9...?

i live in philly...lost was on at 9...it was pretty cool episode with micheal

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest graceyoon

oooooooooooohhhh the ending was so wicked!!! do ppl still say wicked lol

but yeah the ending was so surprising even tho i was expecting something to go wrong.... just wonder who it was in the bushes

Guest lamehead

Smoke monster obviously.

don't think so. the smoke monster doesn't hide itself. and you could see something moving in the bushes and stuff.

i thought the episode was kind of boring. i didn't want the french lady or karl to die though. :[

Guest res0nate

don't think so. the smoke monster doesn't hide itself. and you could see something moving in the bushes and stuff.

i thought the episode was kind of boring. i didn't want the french lady or karl to die though. :[

I was joking.

This episode was fine, not as bad as the Sun one though.

Guest kiss*kiss

I was joking.

This episode was fine, not as bad as the Sun one though.

You thought the Sun ep was bad too? All my non-Korean friends thought so too. They kept telling me that it was like a soap opera (heh... maybe that's why I liked it :blush:).

Re: last night's ep...

"The Island won't let you."

WTH?!

I just want to know who the real bad guy is -- but I'll hate Ben either way.

Guest graceyoon

the beginning was really slow, it got better at the end...

what i liked about the sun episode (not her kdrama crying lol) but the fact they incoporated flash back with a flash forward, that was neat

but is it true we have to wait a month for the next episode?? i thought there was gonna be six more or something

Guest res0nate

April 24 for next ep and yes, the Sun ep was easily the worst one of this great season... it's easy for me to say that it's season 3 material lol.

Michael can't escape Final Destination, THE ISLAND has a plan for him. Or Ben, either way. The Captain isn't who you think who is.... but everyone'll have to wait 6 weeks for that.

Mr. "FRIENDLY" indeed hahaha.

Guest teeny

Even though Ben plays a "bad" character, i gotta give props to the actor... his acting is SUPERB!!! lol To me, Ben is one of those love/hate characters!~

But anyways, i thought the episode was alright..i liked how

Libby came back for a couple of scenes!

Guest HERMIT

Man, as if we don't have enough questions on our mind, now we have to contend with Tom being gay? (Not that there's anything wrong with that - but still, I think that threw me for more of a loop than who 'died' in this episode :blink: )

Guest graceyoon

^ hahahha that's true, at first i was like, oh he's just a good friend, but then he pecked his cheek and i was like OHHH no he isn't lol

my sister was laughing at michael's reaction

teeny i agree with u!!!!!! the guy who plays ben is so good, i don't think any other person could play him that well, wonder where they got him

lol at the season 3 bit, but u have to admit that was a great trick into thinking we were watching a whole ep on flash forwards...

and april 24 is so far!!!!!!! boo esp since it was my only escape from the never ending snow in TO

Guest cannedpeaches

i loved the sun episode! i love sun and jin in general, even though they dont really add much to the whole mystery of the show. im really annoyed that i have to wait a whole month for a new episode

Guest knickstorm

who you guys think shot danielle and carl?? i didnt think anyone else left the boat.....asian dude's with locke, and the other 2 are with jack, so i guess probably ben's people.

Guest papabear

eh... so there wasn't much left to do with danielle and carl, and if one is to use alex to advance the story in some way or to generate conflict, one has to do something about them because the 3 are inseparable, but still... I wonder if it's bad storytelling.

apparently whoever shot them has silenced weapons? Ben getting rid of danielle and carl because they're competition, that does make sense...

Guest HERMIT

who you guys think shot danielle and carl?? i didnt think anyone else left the boat.....asian dude's with locke, and the other 2 are with jack, so i guess probably ben's people.

Yeah, it's really hard to say who did the shooting. I've read some speculation that it could be people off of the boat because in the Sun episode, there's some kind of implied 'errand' that Lapidus is running while using the helicopter - could it be that he was bringing in more freighter people onto the island? On the other hand, the most recent episode hinted at the kind of firepower the freighter people had when they were doing their version of skeet shooting off of the ship's deck. Now, those guns were pretty loud - whereas the weapons being used towards Karl and Danielle seemed to be using silencers.

I don't know, but I'm going to go with you on this one. I think it's the Others that did all the shooting. Ben did hint that the "Temple" was an area meant for only "our people" - and while this might include Alex, I think that Danielle and Karl were the odd two out. So it wouldn't surprise me if the Others have had posted guards at the ready patrolling the perimeter of the Temple area. Ben will always seem to have a soft spot for Alex, despite all her insubordination. But for the other two, he could royally do without.

Guest knickstorm

eh... so there wasn't much left to do with danielle and carl, and if one is to use alex to advance the story in some way or to generate conflict, one has to do something about them because the 3 are inseparable, but still... I wonder if it's bad storytelling.

apparently whoever shot them has silenced weapons? Ben getting rid of danielle and carl because they're competition, that does make sense...

danielle is not one of the others and carl clearly turned his back on Ben since the first time we saw him, he was locked up in a cage.

Guest kiss*kiss

bens people; originally on the island. like the guy who never ages...

do you think that may be related to why Michael can't die? :blink::wacko: idk...

Guest papabear

danielle is not one of the others and carl clearly turned his back on Ben since the first time we saw him, he was locked up in a cage.

Yes, they may not be part of the "Others" but I think Ben's possessiveness is a much bigger motivation to get rid of them. (If he is the one behind their deaths.)

Archived