LOST

Guest oh so delicious

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest papabear

Hi

Does anybody know where I can watch lost ? on KBS?

Thanks!

Do you live in Korea or outside of the U.S.? If you live in the U.S. you can watch it at www.abc.com.

Do you live in Korea or outside of the U.S.? If you live in the U.S. you can watch it at www.abc.com.

Thanks Outside the US :sweatingbullets: another channel?

Guest sides.

papabear meant here online http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landin...nu&lpos=FEP

in the left column where it says "Shows Available Online" you can see there's streaming links to all four seasons of lost~

do you guys think daniel faraday is evil?

i really don't get why the show played weird music when he read in his journal that desmond was his constant.

shouldn't they have played happy music?

i really want him to be good in nature.

i really hope not because he's my favorite of the new characters.

what wasn't really clear to me was whether the words "if anything goes wrong, desmond hume will be my constant" appeared before or after the phonecall where daniel told desmond to go find him in the past.

i mean when he couldn't remember those 3 cards that charlotte had flipped upside down in the previous episode, that kind of contributes to the fact that his memory is failing him and therefore he wouldn't really remember meeting desmond in 1996 and before he came to the island.

but it could also be that the first time he met desmond was on the island thus there shouldn't have been anything in his notebook before, but after talking on the phone with desmond and telling him to go find his old self, it was like they changed the past and now they met eachother before so the words kind of appeared in his notebook after that? that means that the words wouldn't have been there the first time he flipped through his notebook, but faraday clearly said you can't change the future.

so that would mean that faraday had met desmond before but didn't remember it due to his own memory problems, but after flipping through his notebook and finding the words he remembers? ok i have no idea what i'm saying anymore, but i guess that could account for the creepy music...

Guest HERMIT

how many new episodes are there going to be?

and how many total episodes for this season?

...just to further elaborate:

Lost's producers, who will lose three of the 16 episodes planned for its fourth season, will sacrifice some character stories temporarily to make sure they can answer the season's central questions. The three episodes will be added to the 32 scheduled for Seasons 5 and 6.

"The fundamental story arc and mystery resolution of Season 4 was set up in last year's finale. The basic question is how Jack and Kate got off the island, who else is with them, what happened to the people who didn't get off the island and why Jack wants to get back to the island. We owe all those answers in Season 4," executive producer Damon Lindelof says. "There are stories we wanted to do this season, for example, more of the back stories of the freighter folk, that we had to shelve" until later episodes."

from: http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/ne...ws-return_N.htm

^thanks guys.

i like to watch lost on abc.com because there are so many commericials on primetime!

plus i'm busy with school.

also, i'm glad they are going to answer more questions that the viewers have.

we deserve to know for being so loyal!

so the confirmed six are: jack, kate, hurley, sayid?

does aaron count?

if he does, then that's five.

only one more?

Guest knickstorm

you can just dl a torrent file, esp the day after the show, so many people are connected you'll dl the whole episode in maybe 30 min

^ there are set to be 13 episodes this season.

juliet's was the 6th, so there will be 7 more episodes to go.

what juliet is the 6th ocean six? are we sure on that? there was this whole "who was in the coffin" theory on lost-fourm.com and some suspected that it was juliet, but of course i have been way behind the series. but anyway i am here to express my love for kate and sawyer and jacket. hope i don't have haters.

Guest Myss Blewm

what juliet is the 6th ocean six? are we sure on that? there was this whole "who was in the coffin" theory on lost-fourm.com and some suspected that it was juliet, but of course i have been way behind the series. but anyway i am here to express my love for kate and sawyer and jacket. hope i don't have haters.

LOL I think they meant the sixth episode of this season was Juliet's episode. ;)

Guest papabear

i really like jack

i dont like how kate slept with sawyer twice!

but it seems like kate doesnt like jack anymore once they are rescued.

well at least the second time when she was at the compound, all she did was sleep... even though Sawyer wanted more.

Guest bichittybich

really? i thought they slept together during the night but he wanted to do it again in the morning which she didnt want to do

Guest 5imply_5wt

did anyone watch "Ji Yeon" yet??? the ending was kinda confusing for me.. anyone care to explain it?? going back and forth in time is really weird. ahha i love how this episode is mostly in korean!

my favourite episode of this season is probably "constant" such a sweet episode between edmond and penny

Guest dafleur

omg jin :tears:

they need to stop making the end of episodes tearjerkers!

simply_swt - earlier in the episode, they flashforwarded and showed sun in labor and she was so delerious, she was calling out jin's name. when you saw him running to the hospital, that was actually a flashback; it wasn't sun that had just delivered a baby. then they flashforwarded again when you saw sun and baby in the cemetary.

Ji Yeon is a beautiful child. I got confused too. I want to know how Jin died.

I thought he was buying the panda for Sun but it was for the Ambassador's son. And he was married for only two months.

I think my brain will explode (especially since I missed the past two episodes).

Guest CK92842

That sure was a clever way to edit a show. They shifted back and forth between past, present & future. So I guess that's the last of the six then.

Archived