LOST

Guest oh so delicious

Guest NanaMun

Interesting episode. Always down to see the Desmond arc develop more. I'm starting to love his and Penny's relationship more and more. The scene with Desmond trying to give up his mission for his son and Penny was pretty selfless, but what made me happy was Penny saying "You won't forget. We're coming" So loyal. :)

I don't know why, but Miles can be a very good comic relief. Just by his expressions and the small things he say. I cracked up quite a few times. And Daniel has a very kind voice and expression. He forced me to like him. Even last season, I felt an odd liking for him, although he was mysterious as hell. I'm enjoying his story arc and happy he fits so nicely in the ensemble.

Widmore seems to be getting more and more important to the series. That nice touch of him being from the island was quite smart and a sweet twist to his character. The writers haven't lost their touch at all. heh. Lost.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey lost fans! well heres my update on pictures with the stars :D

so we got autographs from locke and got to take a picture with him.

my other 2 friends took a picture with a new girl charcter and ben.

i had to go home so i didnt get to take the picture. i have more better quality pictures but i gotta find them

ill upload those later.

fm192e.jpg23u5qww.jpg

new charcter

qs5s8y.jpg2diexav.jpg

also this is my friend last year he meet hurley.

4khh1x.jpg

Guest tricia07_ann

i had to go home so i didnt get to take the picture. i have more better quality pictures but i gotta find them

ill upload those later.

that is so cool..

i wish i have a pics with them too..

but i would like to have kate,sawyer and jack..

i need to watch the new season though..but havent watched the season b4 that.im watchin it ryt now..i need to finishe it fast.so i can cope up with the new season...

ill upload those later.

Great photos! :D The guy who plays Loche looks so friendly (and fatherly).

I loved the latest episode, we are finally getting some answers. This may be my favourite season :D

Guest Myss Blewm

XD Nicole... Thank you so much for sharing your expieriences with the cast and crew as well as photos! Locke is one of my absolute favorite characters and it's so cool that you got to take photos with him. He seems so nice. In general I have heard that the Lost cast and crew are pretty nice to the fans. :)

Yeah when I saw the premiere if the fifth season I was under the suspicion that the chick at the end that Ben is speaking to is Daniel Faraday's mother. Who knows though. She might be someone else entirely.

Also regarding the possibility that Faraday will bring Jin back to life...I don't believe it possible. Remember, it was Desmond in particular Faraday spoke to. He even told Desmond that he is special so the rules don't apply to him like it does to everyone else.

I hope Jin isn't dead though. My hopes are low considering with all that has happened on the island so far we haven't seen Jin at all. :tears:

Also awhile back someone asked where Claire is...I don't know if eveyone is aware of the fact but Claire will not be in season five.

They say she will return in season six though. That is what I heard anyway.

I also really like Miles and Daniel. Charlotte...I don't not like her. But the whole thing between her and Daniel is pretty cute. It might borderline to sad...possibly. She needs a constant? I really want to know more about Miles. He's really funny as well as interesting.

I don't want to like Charles Widmore because he was such a jerk to Desmond. And the young version of him was a jerk too.

XD Nicole... Thank you so much for sharing your expieriences with the cast and crew as well as photos! Locke is one of my absolute favorite characters and it's so cool that you got to take photos with him. He seems so nice. In general I have heard that the Lost cast and crew are pretty nice to the fans. :)

Yeah when I saw the premiere if the fifth season I was under the suspicion that the chick at the end that Ben is speaking to is Daniel Faraday's mother. Who knows though. She might be someone else entirely.

Also regarding the possibility that Faraday will bring Jin back to life...I don't believe it possible. Remember, it was Desmond in particular Faraday spoke to. He even told Desmond that he is special so the rules don't apply to him like it does to everyone else.

I hope Jin isn't dead though. My hopes are low considering with all that has happened on the island so far we haven't seen Jin at all. :tears:

Also awhile back someone asked where Claire is...I don't know if eveyone is aware of the fact but Claire will not be in season five.

They say she will return in season six though. That is what I heard anyway.

I also really like Miles and Daniel. Charlotte...I don't not like her. But the whole thing between her and Daniel is pretty cute. It might borderline to sad...possibly. She needs a constant? I really want to know more about Miles. He's really funny as well as interesting.

I don't want to like Charles Widmore because he was such a jerk to Desmond. And the young version of him was a jerk too.

well just to let you know a little secret from what was said from one of the people jin isnt dead.

hes is actually filming still. alsio claire isnt dead either. shes gonna be in season 6.

and also like yah pretty intresting stuff about season 5. we got secret scoops :P lol

oh yah about the cast being all chill from what our crew friend said jack is the only one who kinda is mean.

it depends on his mood. sometimes hell give autographs and somtimes not. it just depends.

but yah locke was amazingly nice. hes very chill. we gonna try out to be extras this week.

we gonna go on thursday. ill let you guys know what happens.

Guest .alyak_

OOOOooOOo I haven't been in here for ages.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! I love Daniel! He....he is so mysterious I love his character and Jeremy plays him so well!

I think for this season, the new characters are more interesting.

Oceanic 6 are a bit boring right now. I don't care how they get back, just get back.

What I'm more into is the people on the island and what is happening. Ahhhhhhhh so much questions...

Man, Lock WHOOFDA! What in the world will he be doing. Richard, I want his story NOW!

Did I read something about Jin coming back? It would be great. I love Jin and Sun's relationship. I miss Jin terribly!

Desmond and Penny's relationship is so cute. Desmond is a real looker, I don't care how old he is, he's got good looks!

Can't wait for this week's episode! Why is all the good shows coming out at the same time, competition but my schedule is so packed.

Guest Myss Blewm

Lol no offense because I do think he is a great actor and I do like his character on the show but Matthew Fox does seem a bit pretentious.

well just to let you know a little secret from what was said from one of the people jin isnt dead.

hes is actually filming still. alsio claire isnt dead either. shes gonna be in season 6.

and also like yah pretty intresting stuff about season 5. we got secret scoops :P lol

Did they make you swear an oath of silence?

Guest CK92842

Wonder how they'll explain why she doesn't recognize him later on.

Or maybe they can attribute it to her being a yahoo.

Perhaps we'll also see this infection she was talking about.

Also I understand time travel is such a loopy concept but when they were on the kayak and the flash warped them to who knows when then wouldn't that kayak not exist?

what an EPISODE!!!

SPOILER:

do you think when they were rowing to the other island in the banana boat and were getting shot at, could it be them in the past/future shooting at themselves?

Guest dudeman

^ They'd better have a good reason of doing that, since they WERE the ones who shot first.

I'm glad he's back...he pretty much amped up my already amped up excitement for this season.

This episode was simpler than the previous three, but that's probably a good thing, because I was getting worried the humanity of this series was getting drowned out by the whole plot-driving time travel thingamabob, but they've shown they haven't lost that humanity, with scenes of Sawyer and his love for Kate, with Kate going near hysterical over her "little prince", and everyone coming down with their nosebleeds...awesome stuff.

You would think there would be a bit more tension between Jack and Kate in this episode after their last disastrous meeting, but it's alright, I guess.

I so loved the look on his face when Danielle told him her name.

Guest res0nate

Come to think of it, I don't think they've ever met before until last night.

what an EPISODE!!!

SPOILER:

do you think when they were rowing to the other island in the banana boat and were getting shot at, could it be them in the past/future shooting at themselves?

My one problem with by is that it's be some sort of time loop and I doubt they'd ever have a reason at shooting someone without asking questions first; even if they're on a boat.

Had to double post since I can't highlight text on my phone.

Guest CONSTANCE

omgoshhhh I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i get what is going on, but at the same time I'm kinda lost with Lost!! LOL dl;kfjdjfk

time traveling is too crazy bahaha

i LOVED jin`s look when the girl said she was danielle o_o

Guest Myss Blewm

I've never been so glad to be wrong! :D

Since Claire's mom got the check from Ben's lawyer...does that mean Ben owns/works with Oceanic? I never was clear where Oceanic stood with the island except that flight 815 crashed into the island.

Guest dudeman

^ It was my original belief that Ben was targeting Aaron because he wanted leverage to force Kate into coming along, but now that you mention it, I wouldn't put it past Ben to work with Oceanic Airlines...especially when he already has his fingers in so many pies.

Guest graceyoon

i LOVED jin`s look when the girl said she was danielle o_o

i'd freak out if i saw danielle too ! esp since he knows about the infection oo

edit - as in he has heard about it.. maybe he will somehow also be involved in it.. since the other ppl on the island were experiencing nose bleeds, maybe they will too

Archived