LOST

Guest oh so delicious

Guest dafleur

i'd almost forgotten how much i liked this show during its hiatus. holy crap tonight! :o

dax - they're repeating the 2nd hour next wednesday before the new episode airs. not sure how repeats are going to work the rest of the season though.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dudeman

TOTALLY WORTH IT.

MADE MY NIGHT.

I LOVE IT!

It's like...you can't even call them flashbacks or flashforwards anymore...it's more like, present time-present time.

That one part with Hurley and his Mom was so damn funny. You listen to the whole story and even you can't believe that none of it was made up.

I like how some of their present-day interactions are now off the island. This whole time we've seen these guys do crazy things with each other only on the island, so to see Jack perform actual doctor stuff in PRESENT DAY was pretty cool. You know you've seen way too much of the island when you think that the characters driving a car seems pretty nuts.

I also LOVE how they managed to bring back several elements from previous seasons back...it was freakin sick.

And of course...any scene with Richard and Locke is always so exciting...

Oh and...Daniel Faraday is the mini cooper.

Guest graceyoon

oh i'm so glad they are repeating it next week.. i missed the last two minutes lol i thought it was over but then i realized it didn't pop up with the LOST logo .. did anything particular happen after ben visited that woman in the church....

SOOO HAPPY ITS BACK.. beginning was sorta slow, but after 30 mins it just got better and better

Guest Jay Chou

already forgot some stuff that happened last season.

overall the new episdoes were good.....but something just looks confusing i dunno.

is there a summary of what happened?

i just need some clarifications on some of the things that happened.

Guest safelittlethoughts

I loved last night's episode. The season premier was worth all the wait! The hot pocket part was just priceless.

My teacher got me into LOST while we were reading "Lord of the Flies" and she played the first three episodes. They were all really good and I love the suspense.

Guest j1youngxj3

the beginning was really interesting...i never even thought to think that the dharma initiative person was still alive..and i love how Faraday is involved with the dharma initiative..his character is absolutely lovable <3 haha i'm kinda upset that hurley got arrested but they'll definitely find a way to bust him out..and i wonder how they're going to get kate and aaron and sun to come along...especially when sun wants to kill ben..hahah i LOVE this show! can't wait for next weeks episode <3 oh yea..and i loved the hot pocket. haha

Guest dudeman

^ Actually, that's what makes that scene so special...because he's NOT alive...which makes Faraday's appearance in that scene all the more perplexing...

Funniest thing, when I saw in the previews Faraday confronting a yellow suited man, I seriously thought, "MORE PEOPLE?!" and I was very pleased to find how they settled that whole situation by revealing the dude to be Desmond...serious trip.

Although I guess in one way or another, there will be more people after all.

Guest kiss*kiss

Is Jin dead for sure? Daniel Faraday's lecture to Sawyer about "not changing anything or else..." seemed like an eerie premonition. Particularly for Sun/Jin.

Question: I don't understand how Locke (and Ben, for that matter) got off the Island and into the present day/world of Jack, Kate, etc. Especially if they are "time hopping" with the rest of the bunch that were left behind.

Was this explained/hinted at?

Guest dafleur

in the recap episode before the premiere, the writers say something like sun is still in mourning "believing her husband died in the freighter explosion" which kinda makes me think that he is still alive. also, DKK's name still shows in the opening credits.. though maybe it's because they'll do some flashbacking or whatever you call it. crazy time travelling mess!

Guest graceyoon

Question: I don't understand how Locke (and Ben, for that matter) got off the Island and into the present day/world of Jack, Kate, etc. Especially if they are "time hopping" with the rest of the bunch that were left behind.

Was this explained/hinted at?

I don't think we're supposed to know how Locke got off the island, since they haven't explained how Locke ended up in the casket.... maybe a couple more episodes..

For Ben, i think because he knows the whole deal behind the island mystery, and the fact they showed previous eps with him being able to travel to different locations (like when he ended up in the desert), he can basically do much anything..

I think Jin died, but since Faraway can seem to change the future (or present) perhaps Faraway will be invovled with Jin and Sun somehow. Like when he was able to make that 'memory' for Desmond about them meeting since Faraway never met Desmond when he was underground. Which was also why he was able to get Desmond to open the door from the tree, while Sawyer couldn't, since Faraday stated, u can't change the past.

Guest loveex3

It says

"Only viewers within the United States can watch these full-length episodes"

Damn. Anywhere else I can watch?? :tears:

I'm pretty sure you can watch it here: http://www.sidereel.com/Lost

Hurley: Want a fry?

Sayid: No, thank you.

Hurley: You know, maybe if you eat more comfort food, you wouldn't have to go around shooting people.

Sayid: *gives Hurley a stare*

Hurley: *puts a fry in his mouth while looking at Sayid*

LOL, for some reason this cracked me up.

The expression on Sayid's face!

Hurley is hilarious.

YAY Lost season 5! Waited forever.

OMGG YESS !

LOST IS BACK BABY ! .

OMG. . . that made my night <3

Hurley is SO damn funny . .

I love how there are scenes from off the island and on the island.

There is just soo much, I can't even explain how AHHH . . .

Guest dudeman

Whether Jin is alive or dead isn't the question. The REAL question is WHAT he's GOING TO DO.

See? In a show like LOST, questions regarding a person's living status becomes irrelevant, cuz in one way or another, they always come back.

I do hope that Jin IS still alive. It would make the show very interesting than if he were just a figment of imagination, because we would then have to question as to HOW Jin is still alive. Using Faraday as a way to "resurrect" Jin would make perfect sense, but for some reason, that feels a little like a cop out.

Archived