Requesting~

musicalflow.

Two Worlds, Intertwined.

R E Q U E S T I N G ~

for posters, banners, blinkies and headers!

Posters and Banners:

Text: Two Worlds, Intertwined.

Subtext: NONE

Pictures: Moon1 Sky1 Together1

Girl1 Girl2

Guy1 Guy2

Size: Anything that's fine with you!

Mood: Mysterious.

Colors to avoid: Brightish colors

Headers and Blinkies:

Text: Two Worlds, Intertwined.

Colors: Black and Gray. Mysterious like ^^

I started thinking of this idea because I was inspired by Fushigi Yuugi<3

Note: This fanfic will not come out until I finish A Curse That Cost Me Five Years Not To Love, but I'm planning ahead, so when I start it, I'll be ready with some stuff! I think I started with this fic on February? I'm already on Chapter 2 for this story and it's going to be different and a lot of fantasy stuff, like things that happen on anime! Haha! But I'm hoping you guys will support me with a few graphics! And thanks to SOOMPI STOCK THREAD! Wouldn't be able to find the pics if it wasn't for that thread<3

Thanks in advance, ♥ Jennifer

Guest fantasy_sky

i haven't done graphics in a while...this is my first time again in a long time.

so here it is.....

TWIposter.png

i wasnt sure of what else to put on it....it looks plain.

ack! u cant see the white border...oh well. :(

Guest disfunktional.

gah. i tried to use "dark" colors, but it's like my head is trying to promote my new icon style .__.

it's all bright now. *runs away* i made a little header too.

twoworldsintertwinedreqlf7.jpg

mftv8.png

*hops away*

First of all, THANK YOU THREE! [=

fantasy_sky Thanks for your beautiful poster! It's what I imagined how it should look like ! It looks pretty ^^ And the mood is extreeeeemely sad :[ HAHA but that's what I wanted ! Yayyy ^^ Even if you haven't done the graphics in a while, it looks gorgeous<3 & It's alright that I can't see the border because it didn't ruin the beauty of the graphic! HAHA! Thanks again, fantasy_sky =P

disfunktional. LOL! It's pretty ^^ Wow your new icon style must be pretty then! LOL =D HAHA! I was like O____o` So bright! LOL :D But I like it also because the girl is sort of mainer and it looks like you put her on the "spotlight" so that's a good thing ^^ OH!! *& the header looks so cute ^_^ I like the fonts you chose, they're cute ^^ ANYWAY! I sort of recognize your OLD username! LOL. Glad you came back and made graphics! It's such a waste if you didn't ^^ Thanks again =D

tramy It's alright that it's not dark! Some of the pictures I gave weren't even dark at all! So me to blame for :[ HAHA. I like how you blend them together and the font you used sort of matches how the story is! MYSTERIOUUUS! lol Your poster is pretty and I'll use it for sure ^^ Thanks again<3

Thanks! loveJennifer♥

coffeee WOW! Even if you didn't use the stocks, I like it! And it's what I imagined. It's really good<3 [: I love it! I love the font & color you used! It looks really nice & I'm going to use it for sure when I post this fic! Thanks a lot<3

Guest shar-izzle

juhjenn! i shall make you one because your screen name is my best friend's name <3

ALSO! because i love the pictures you provided; both the girl & boy plus the stocks.

So..., I'll edit this tomorrow with your poster.

-runs-

EDIT.

I was planning to use one of your stock photos, but then all of a sudden I wasn't able to think of a way to use them T_T

Crappy Poster D;< It turned out so small and I didn't realize that until after I was finished.

2worldspb6.png

-runs off & cries-

SharArandia first of all, THANKS for the poster

:P it's beautiful :D lol, it's okay that it's small.. the size doesn't really matter to me & it's pretty anyways :P So no worries<3 I`ll use it for sure when I post up my fiction and I love your request thread~ It's so beautiful :P haha.

bloo. THANKS! I've seen your sn around before.. and I know you make pretty graphics :P HAHA & this is a pretty one of course! :D Thanks for taking your time & helping me make a poster! [: Thanks again, dear!

♥Jennifer

jennifer my love.. i never make you anything

while your always making me wonderful things

well its because i really can't make anything

ill try to attempt a banner or so?! -_-

be back later tonight (:

edit//

sorry jenn, i tried the best i could

and it still came out kind of crappy -_-

i didn't do the mysterious mood too

i hope you won't say anything bad about this one

like you did with my other one <_< hahas <3

I'M NO PS PERSON.. OKAY -_-

banner2world.jpgtwoworldbanner2.jpg

twoworldintertwined.jpgtwoworldsposter1.jpg

sorry i didnt know what i did with the second one

i think its a little too small but cute right?! hahahas

i should be embarrass putting these up..lol

but it looks fine to me.. i don't care what other says

well, uhh...actually i do.. lol <_<

sandy. sorry for the late reply >.<" BUT ... WOW sandyyy! your attempt is very SUCCESSFULL! haha it`s the first time you`re making stuff for me! I`m surprised yet HAPPY! yayyY! haha. I like how you blend the pics together in the first banner [: it looks really nice! at first, i just thought it was one picture but then I looked closer and it was THREE pictures COMBINED! ahah [: you did a great job. I like the first poster also [: Great job & I`ll put it to great use and credit OF COURSE!! haha.

I need one or two blinkies PLEASEEE!! <3Jennifer

hahs im glad you like it, i thought it was terrible

your not lying to me , are you ? <_< lol

yes its my first attempt..pretty okay looking

of course not the best >.<

im glad you like the banner and the firts poster

i somehow really like the first banner too

hope its not too weird looking -_-

sorry jenn, if i knew how to make blinkies

i will def. make you some,

but too bad i dun ): hahahs

__sandy

Guest agnes.

Here, I made you a really simple blinkie.

intertwinedblinkieqv2.gif

I'm gonna go try and make a poster. :D

EDIT: Here. Hope it isn't too dark. ^^;

posterintertwinedmh3.jpg

sandy. NO~ of course i`m not lying to you! lmao [: why would i? it is gorgeous[:. yeah i know, if you knew how to make it, you would make one for me! but that`s okay [: you made me stuffies alreadiie! really appreciate it of course ^^

allhertears SIMPLE BLINKIE?! That looks so nice though! HAHA [: It's actually the way I want it! Nothing too fancy[: and the POSTER ... OMGG! it`s so nice! EXACTLY what I wanted! Using all the stocks is def. a plus also ^^ and the font you used totally matches it! Thanks for helping and your time! Much appreciated!! <33

<3Jenn

One or two more headers and I'm set ! ^^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TiMExLESS

i'll make you something! ^^

edit___________

here it is:

twoworldscopy.jpg

sorry it isn't much.

i had made a banner for you but something happened to it. -___-

i hope it looks alright.

it's weird looking. o_O

& do you like it?

tell me if i need to change anything! (:

ahhh! TiMExLESS<33 that`s a wonderful poster :D I like it a lot<33 I like how you made it sort of mysterious and all dark and all :D HHEEH. Thanks for making me a poster! I know you're a reader of ACTCM5YNTL, but I never knew your name! What's your name? Are you gonnna read my upcoming fic too? haha [: But it won`t be out until the other fic is done :D Aww! I would have LOVE to see the banner ^^ Greedy mee! Anyway, would it be alright if you changed the font color? ^^ It's not bad, just a better color would be alright ;P Any color would be fine! Thank you again :P

Guest missdwin

(this is timexless, i'm on my sister's account)

you like it??

yay! ^^

oh my name's An.

and your name's Jennifer right?

hi!!

yupp. i'm gonna read your new story.

okay. i'll finish up on the banner soon.

and which words do you want the color changed?

TWO WORLDS or INTERTWINED??

you're welcome! (:

Guest TiMExLESS

i'm done~

two2copy.jpgtwoworldsboycopy.jpgtwoworldsscopy.jpg

ugh. i really dislike the second banner. -__-

and here is the poster.

twoworlds2copy.jpg

is it okay that there were minor adjustments??

they all look weird. -___-

this story was inspired by fushigi yuugi??

i love that manga!

so sad though.

i hope you like them!

and please credit if you use it. (:

Archived