Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2024] Good Partner, 굿파트너 - Friday & Saturday @ 22:00KST

gm4queen

Guest ChaYangSoon

@hankitae42 woow JNR really ducking give respect, I see when MBC drama award while getting Best Actris Jang nara bowed to Suzy. although Suzy is a junior ..

I really miss jnr :'(

Guest ChaYangSoon

@hankitae42 shii Gumawoo this video, Yaa now Jnr looks thin, hope jnr back to raise her weight ..

Health problems jnr reason not appear on stage again ya ..

hope someday jnr appear again on the show music in korea ...

Jnr shii :-* :-D

Finally!

Just how popular was Jang Nara back in the day?

201502232119951112_1.jpg
Article: Jang Nara, turns out to be from SM... popularity that could slap IU out of the waters

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+408, -35] Today she's known for her youthful beauty but in 2001, her popularity was through the fu*king roof. Tell any high school girl back then that she looked like Jang Nara and it was a compliment better than saying she looked like Kim Tae Hee. 

2. [+346, -17] I really like her eyes~ looks straight out of a romance comic book ^^

3. [+323, -23] She's definitely one of the singers you can't leave out if they ever do a 2000 Totoga special

4. [+33, -1] Slap IU out of the waters? At the height of her fame, she was way above IU. Even won a daesang. 

5. [+31, -2] Really can't compare Jang Nara and IU ㅋㅋㅋ Jang Nara was huge back then, she was everyone's standard for the perfect girlfriend

6. [+29, -0] She was way more popular than IU... had no rival back then

7. [+23, -0] She was popular to the point where there was a Jang Nara syndrome. She only acts now so people only think of her as an actress but she's a great singer too.

8. [+22, -3] The reason you can't compare Jang Nara and IU is because IU, no matter how popular she was during her 'three high notes' days, still wasn't competitively viable against SNSD and KARA fandoms. But Jang Nara still managed to beat out SES and FinKL's fandoms and was way ahead of them in terms of fancafe numbers and overtook all of the CFs... Jang Nara's debut practically silenced SES and FinKL. 
So it's just Naver. LOL.
Cr. NetizenBuzzSource: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2015/02/just-how-popular-was-jang-nara-back-in.html

@hankitae42 shii Gumawoo this video, Yaa now Jnr looks thin, hope jnr back to raise her weight ..

Health problems jnr reason not appear on stage again ya ..

hope someday jnr appear again on the show music in korea ...

Jnr shii :-* :-D

From what I heard from fans that get to interact with JNR, the fans asked her to eat more.. But she said she already did~ and ask the fans not to worry abt her, bcos she is strong.. XD *it was during last year, her "tour" in China to promote FTLY or some pajamas brand*

Guest ChaYangSoon

Article: Jang Nara, turns out to be from SM... popularity that could slap IU out of the waters

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+408, -35] Today she's known for her youthful beauty but in 2001, her popularity was through the fu*king roof. Tell any high school girl back then that she looked like Jang Nara and it was a compliment better than saying she looked like Kim Tae Hee.

2. [+346, -17] I really like her eyes~ looks straight out of a romance comic book ^^

3. [+323, -23] She's definitely one of the singers you can't leave out if they ever do a 2000 Totoga special

4. [+33, -1] Slap IU out of the waters? At the height of her fame, she was way above IU. Even won a daesang.

5. [+31, -2] Really can't compare Jang Nara and IU ㅋㅋㅋ Jang Nara was huge back then, she was everyone's standard for the perfect girlfriend

6. [+29, -0] She was way more popular than IU... had no rival back then

7. [+23, -0] She was popular to the point where there was a Jang Nara syndrome. She only acts now so people only think of her as an actress but she's a great singer too.

8. [+22, -3] The reason you can't compare Jang Nara and IU is because IU, no matter how popular she was during her 'three high notes' days, still wasn't competitively viable against SNSD and KARA fandoms. But Jang Nara still managed to beat out SES and FinKL's fandoms and was way ahead of them in terms of fancafe numbers and overtook all of the CFs... Jang Nara's debut practically silenced SES and FinKL.

its like she holding a script... OMG... i miss her acting... and i just saw in sogc thread..one of comment there said...jang hyuk has better chemistry with oys than jnr.... it make me pissed off....hahahah...i'm still cannot get out from ftly syndrome....still cant managed to accept that...hahahaha.....so funny :))..i think, i need to pull myself from kdrama untill news about jnr new drama...hopefully this year....so i will stay in this thread to wait any update about jnr from you guys..