I - J U S T - W A N T - T O - M A K E - Y O U - S M I L E

Guest poopiness

Guest katamari

AWW. THE MODEL DIED. ):

You took too long to update! AGAIN! +_+

You get the LEMONIZER. Dun dun dunnn...

Update soon or the boogermans will team up with the pokermans and burn your hosue down. D<

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest P I N K I E..W I N K I E

wow i love your comic strips.. they made pinkie's day ^___^

hehe.. well urrhh.. made my night? hehe.. since it's night..

ANYWAYS..LOL. i love all those cute pick up lines.. although they're corny..but it's cute ^___^

can pinkie be on your pm list too :tears:

update soon ^o^!!

-PinKie

Guest Purple.Orchird

yay!!!

well i'm new :D

i love yur comic strips!! <33

wow, you're a really good drawer!!

i had to look at all of your comic strips

soo many

but i enjoyed them all

update soon!!

and i would like to be in your pm list!!!

YAAY UPDATE! I don't care if it takes you 2 weeks to update as long as you update and doesn't take a year:D

Your reply made me smile and made my day:D

I don't know why. I feel so mean. I'm sorry and yea no more fobby talk from now on.

I understand you if you take weeks to update since imagine the pressure of trying to make AWESOME comics all the time and trying to avoid dangerous attacks from fangirls that want your pictoor oops picture I mean.

So your hair is longer now I see more emo-ish, Better get off that lazy butt of yours or your hiding place and take a recent pic.

OoO and to keep up that sexaay mysterious appeal you should be a ninja next time.

I didn't mention SoHee because well no comment she has the same eyes as me though(in real life we have the same small eyes -__-) It's legit though =)

Your current strip is AWESOME but evil. First the paper bag now plastic what's next watermelon or chicken?(referring to supermarket similarity thing)

CANNOT wait till your next update and picture update whenever that is(better be soon

if you don't wanna be tortured menacingly

)

:D

Have a nice day :ph34r:

Gosh I feel evil everytime I'm responding to you

I'm sorry I can't help it!!!!!!!

I lubb u though you just brighten my day with these magnificently awesomely HIGHlarious yet evil comics mwuahaha. It's weird how I don't get offended about how evil you portray girls as.Hmm some girls are like that too though.

Owwie my fingers hurt. I wrote a lot. I'd think you wouldn't read all of what I wrote D:

Guest la pomme

omg your comics are great. i just spent like a few minutes of my life reading all your updates D:

i need a life..

add me to your pm list plzkaythnx :DD

Guest jeahh

did you make these up yourself? I think they're brilliant and super fantastic :) they bring smiles just when I need them. keep up the great work! (and if you have time please add me to the PM list because I think I'm becoming a fan!)

Guest SMILE_0N

awww i love all your comics!!! they're so funny ^^;; but heyy not ALL girls are jerks

thank you for making me smile! <3

& ooh la la~ so many girls after you ;]

i'll be back for your next update!

FIGHT-OH~~

Guest miss ambrosia x3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.well. i bet you have enough of the "thats so funny!" comments, so i will just say that... THAT WAS SO FUNNY! so add me to the pm list too kthxbye. =]

Guest viet13aby90

viet13aby90: JESUS!! You don't even know how much I love your reply. UGH!! I love that you compliment individual ones! UGH! <3 to the max! Oh and don't worry about the story. I just wrote some random stuff so that you wouldn't notice that I didn't give you a reason for not updating hahaha.

I'm glad you liked it. It's easier for me to respond, and for you to know what I'm talking about without you having to look at our previous comments ^_^

Well, at least I think so. Hahaha.

Your plan worked! I didn't even notice :vicx: Haha.

WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TOOK 2 WEEKS TO UPDATE AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN MAKE A NEW COMIC STRIP!

- Okay so I was in Korea filming for the show High Five for a week and a half, and the rest of the time was spent traveling back and forth so srorry I didn't have time T__T. I however did make a few new strips, they're just on paper and not in my computer. Oh and if you haven't noticed, that was all BS.

Wow, you totally got me. I was feeling all sympathetic for a second there... Aha, JUST KIDDING.

Hahaha.

2 WEEKS AND YOU POSTED ONLY 1 WEBCAM PICTURE? I'M GOING TO STAB YOU IN THE FACE!!

- Wow you are so hard to please!

Haha, this person sounds a bit crazyyyyy. But, YEAH! Where's our picture, mister? Lol.

WHO'S THAT GIRL THAT YOU DREW!? WHO?! TELL ME NOW?! I SAID NOW STUPID!!

- wow you need to calm down!! She's SoHee. She's a member of a girl group called "wonder girls" . I'm a BIG fan of hers.

LOL! This person sounds even crazier than the one above. Hahaha.

BONUS 1: SOHEE!!

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s63/poo...osted/SOHEE.jpg

Here's a picture I drew of Sohee yesterday. Don't know who that is? refer to the FAQ above.

This is sooooo good. I wish I could draw like that. Don't hit me, but her lip sort of seems like it's a bit swollen. {the top right side of her lip - her right} Sorrrryy, it was just kind of bugging me :sweatingbullets:

BONUS 2: Picture!!

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s63/poo...10005555555.jpg

^ I was thinking about my next comic ;D. This was taken a month or 2 ago, my hair is longer now.

Yayyyy, another picture :D Now all you have to do is post a picture of your WHOLE face. Teehee.

COMIC 3: UGLY CHICK PART 2

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s63/poo...ick-plastic.jpg

EDIT: wow i realized I didn't even change the comment for this one. Okay comment: This is part 2, you kinda have to see part 1 to get it.

Haha, like what I said with part one:

'Funny, but mean.' Lol, or was it 'Mean, but funny.'

Haha, well, it doesn't matter, still the same thing.

Thank you for the PM and posting updates :D

Please update again soon n__n

Yvonne

Guest litoaznbbumbl

I just stumbled upon this thread today, and what in the world was I missing? THey're adorable! I have to say that the one where the girl turns into a massive king kong is my favorite. It reminds me of my boyfriend and my relationship *hit punch!!* ;DD

PM ME PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!

Guest ladee_bug

POOPINESS

I'm back after all this time

even though Im not even sure if you noticed I was gone

humph

Im on vacation in CA

so Im not in France anymore!

I like the new comics!

pretty funny hahah

but I wanna see more =(

=D