Tr}______________________hide The R U M (:

pepe.ro

^im scared of posting it. O_O haahaha. i haven't even written a chapter yet. only some stuff & a prologue. >0<

yeahhh. im so screwed! (i hate writing; unless im under pressure) xD

hahaha. i love yer lil rambling Holly~

*chugs more rum*

OHHMANNNNGGGG. 300 WAS. THE. BEST. MOVIE. ON. EARTH. [for me at least]

--im SO MAKING ICONS!

[once i get screencaps. LOL] ^_^ i still sleep at night thinking of all those smexy HOT abs. *drool*

ok. but for me. jack sparrow is the one guy. *stranded on island w/ Jack drinking RUM*

rofls.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i'kogimaruCHA

OMG... WHAT IS THIS?

ED IS GOING TO POST A FIC (SOON, I HOPE?)!!!

Ommuna! This is BIG news! O__O Why is it that I never heard of this? (Because, you're a dope and don't go on soompi much anymore) BUT I TALKED TO YOU A FEW TIMES BEFORE THIS!! (But you're too annoying, so I didn't want to really tell you) *HEART STABBB*

ahh..

i see.

TT__TT.

Lols, I'll stop talking to myself now. xPP Anyways--YOU BETTER TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT >:]]] Sheesh, there isn't a thing you can't do so perfectly.. TT__TT You're a PS Mama, Fanfic goddess, and next... I bet you're going to be a rockstar. *o* ohhhhh..... >__<~~!!!! KYAAAAA..!!!!!

Anyways, It's been a while since I've finished my homework so early!! (Besides history--but I gave up on that xP) EEEHKK, it's crazy cool how you design the posterccs... O__O OMG, and the... Uhh... I don't know what it's callled.. But then you kinda shade it one color it one shade of (insert color name here) and then you go bazamm! and then it's all... shiny.. >o<..... Oooo.... So cool loookingggg!! AND THEN..!! THE LITTLE FLOWER/ARROWS/SKULLHEAD/OTHER DESIGN THINGIES!! How do you get them all? Are they like, dled too w/the PS? Anyways... Those things are so cool too... >o<

Goshdang, I feel like I don't deserve to be living in the 21st (right? 21st?..? >o<) century. TT_TT All these "little stuffs" are getting me so excited..!!

THEY'RE SO COOL LOOKING..!! FREAKING DLKFNWEOIFNWEO:IFENEWWE..... I spend half my lifespan drooling over graphics.. (serious.) O__O LOLS

I like pretty things(: Anyways, hope we talk moreeeee Hippo Uneee<333 LOLS.

-spark

^ i think you're insane in the membrane.

but i love you for that Spark. ^_^ [hippo unnie?] O_O''

LOL. about my fanfic. just look at my cc example styles. 2 of them are for my fanfic.

& i JUST wrote the prologue & 1st chapter. :D im so happy~ *dances around*

yep. :] (i am NOT a PS mama! >0< ohplease. & i suckat writing! AND I AM NOT GONNA BE A ROCKSTAR!)

i wanna be a european/japanese historian living in Kyoto and eating sushi everyday. *thumbs up*

--i'll post my fanfic up. once i get some more chapters and pretty goods. *evil smirk*

muahhahaha.

your replies always gives me a BIG SMILE and a few weird laughs. (parents are looking at me like im a freak)

:lol: im really sleepy now. i was 1/2 way through your cc Spark. until i saw Kimmie's gif thread. and HAD to request. yep.

Guest i'kogimaruCHA

This is weird.

I'm sounding really corny today.

I erased this comment ten times

And tried to start over,

But then it sounded corny each time..

Hmm... -___-; Yea, I think I am going crazy. T__T

OOO!!! APPLE PIE!!! :SSS My mommy bought me appleeee pieeee~~~

Anyways. WHAAA? THE FIRST TWO GRAPHICS? I MUST SEEEE!!

Anyways, *ahem* PROLOGUE AND CHAPTER1? PROLOGUE AND CHAPTER 1... OMG.. *dies* You're so skilled. TT_TT My unnie is growing up and is a successful writer whereas I don't even know how to use the computer properly..... X___X; Something's wrong with the picture here.

HAHA. I'm kidding.

Whaa? No rockstar? You don't want to be a ROCKSTAR? TT_TT Darn..!! Oh well, people are going to probably stalk you 10times more than people stalk Bi. =) Since you're so freaking SEXY<3 and I bet you have a KILLER VOICE... *faints*

Or maybe Ed has a screechy one? HAHAHA. I'm kidding. =PP

Gahhh, have fun eating sushi everyday. >:]]]

Once I get a living, I'm going to eat Inn N Out everyday. LOLS. ;PP I love that stuff... Sexy hamburgers.. Sexy fries.. =OOO LOLS.

Hahahha, your parents think you're going crazy?

But.....

We already know Ed's a mental GENIUS :huh: LOLS. It's true... >o< You're a PS Prodigy. (......I heard that word on Prince of Tennis, so I'm just using it everywhere)

LOLS

Dude, on my state test or something,

It asked about marmalade

And then I read this one manga (marmalade boy) on it,

So that's how I knew what it was

And then I told my mom how manga is actually good for dumb kids like me who don't know what 'marmalade' is,

And then she just laughed and took my x1999 manga book away. TT__TT what is this?

rawr.

I don't know why I told you that.

But I feel really...... ugh right now.. GAHHH, SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH ME. I GET MOOD SWINGS, AND I EVEN FINISHED "THAT TIME OF THE MONTH"

RAAAWRRR!!!!

Eeehkk, everytime I look at my signature, i get happy

THEY'RE SO DARN SEXY!!!!!~~

--EDIT

OH, IT'S CALLLED "SWEET INNOCENCE?"

EEEHK<3333 Love the title. >o< It stays in your mind<3333 Eeehkk, darn you for thnking of such a nice title... TToTT haha,

I shall disappear,,,

Adios chingoo<333 hahah

-spark

Guest x_connie

x_connie you asked for style 2 & i did it; but i could only fit 2 people. [&some of yer pics were sooo not HQ]

but its fine~ :D hope you like it! (i loveee the skull<3) lols.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l119/jan...sychopath03.png

---i'm actually ALMOST done. i just finished 2 more. IM ON A ROLLL~ *dances around in pj's*

im also uploading my Howl icons. (:

>_< yeah! i noticed....i'm sorry :tears: but the one you made me is very verrryyy HOT. dude, i don't think i will ever stop requesting from you :mellow: maybe you should hide the next time you make TR thread. :lol:

thank you again!<3

Guest xingjing

I feel like making a long-winded comment. So, here we go, my annoying, whiny mind who is always blasting complains up into that control center cerebellum. Don't ask; it's Biology. The relay center is that darned thalamus. But then, you don't care, do you?

You know what, I still have yet to check out your fanfics. I'm horrible, I know. *slumps into a corner to sob eyes out* I must profess, I've been somewhat busy... and writing my own 502838749234th fanfic. Yes, I'm horrible. *again slumps into a corner to sob eyes out* And yet just yesterday I quit my badminton team... for my own health, as well. My coaches.. a) hate me because I "ditched" practice for my injured ankle, though I called them for more than half of the practices, and B) I can't go to the most important regional meet for a State Math Team meat [call it lame], and finally, c) I simply will have to miss a lot of other matches anyway, so I won't have the number to qualify for regional competition. Hum. My coach lectured me about not "being responsible." Okay, whatever, Miss Coach. I ain't going to take any sass from you anymore. No no no.

You saw 300? I don't know... I heard it was somewhat awkward for, erm, several scenes? *glances around* Whatever. It's rated R and my conservative parents believe in shielding their daughter from watching R movies. They didn't let me watch "Gangs of New York" because it was gory and, of course, rated R. And I could have gotten extra credit in my history class?! Yeah, oh well. I ended up watching "Gone With The Wind." Still a good movie. But, honestly, everybody is talking about 300. Something pops up in class and then...

"Hey! Like in 300... [insert 300 scene]."

Yeah. I'm a bit annoyed with the excessive quotage of "300." I almost typed 330, but I erased it. I bet that if I ever did watch that movie, I'd be the one to shout in the movie theatre...

"Hey! That's not what happened at the Battle of Thermopylae!"

and get popcorn thrown at me. Yes, how very pleasant of myself. LOL. Though it would be nice to see some smexy nice abs. Hm. *ponders for a moment* Yup, I think I can compromise smexy abs with historical nerdiness. xD

You know what, I like Jack Sparrow. Just not the Elizabeth + Jack Sparrow pairing. I mean, they threw that into Dead Man's Chest and I was like... WTF was that. I mean, honestly. What a horrible plot device. Can't we just have Elizabeth and William happily ever after? What shall happen to our poor Orlando Bloom? You know what, I think I can kill Elizabeth for him. But I'd probably get beaten up... darn.

Shoot. Got to sleep. Bye! :] I'll continue another random rant. Some other time. xD

^you guys sure do like to write realllllllllllllllllllllllly long comments that i read at like 1 am in the morning while everyone else is fast asleep! i had cover my mouth with my pillow AND pinch myself while reading your comments SPARK & ANGEL! >0< [they were soo darn funny! =D)

LOL. ok. SPARK! you really remind me of ME. you're so RANDOM<3 [i love random ppl]

& the many people who actually met me, say that im the most random-est person on earth. :D

so we are now... random buddies on soompi. :wub:

yep. im still gonna be called hippo unnie. heh. [i actually like that name; but i might change my username on soompi to de;JANUS] -.- i dunno yet. i didn't reach 1000. O_O

--i cannot believe you didn't know what marmalade was. actually. i say the SAME things to my mom (about learning things from mangas + animes).

me>"I actually LEARN something from these so-called stupid mangas mum". mum >"oh, really now? like what? to say BAKA!? and play tennis!?" me> "uh. YEAH! i actually learned how to play tennis now! you should read it sometime.. maybe THEN you'll finally play tennis PROPERLY (:" <yep. :]

&yeahh. my NEWWW fanfic is called Sweet Innocence xD or Sweet Corruption. but i liked Innocence better. <3 Sweet Corruption is PART of my fanfic. you'll find out soon enough. muhahahaha~

and now for my ANGELLLLL~ ^_^ i dont know CRUD about bio. -.- yes. everything i learned in the past are a distant memory in my little brain. :3 hohohoho~ 300 WAS NOT SO GORY! (in my eyes at least) ---sure; there WERE some s*x scenes and stuff. but psh. i still cover my eyes. besides, it's NOTHING compared to what i saw from Battle Royale the movies. O_O now THATS rated R. >0< [from all the killing and the bloood and the goryness and the. i'll stop now~]

i SO know what you mean about Jack + Elizabeth. I actually like her compared to other stupid heroine characters. :lol: But i HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE (oh; hate is a strong strong word) Jack + Elizabeth.

-.- its like TABOO. JACK MUST BE WITH THOSE UGLY BIGBOOBED LADIES WHO ALWAYS SLAP HIM! *thumbs up*

and Elizabeth should be with Will. [poor Bloomy] though, i didn't like it when she HAD to chain him to the Pearl and get eaten alive [or did he!? o_O] <ok that was weird.

=_________= i'm supposed to be making cc's right now. but as you can see. i've been THOROUGHLY distracted. :)yep. i'll be going now~ *runs to PS*

Guest x__silverose

^what is with you and rum? -.-

i DO like yer new style though Ed.

<3 [yer icons are friggin adorable] &i met Seungri a week ago. ;P]

--oh &im going to Jpn soon. okonomiyaki is :wub:

rofls. xD see ya in 3 months bozo~

ok. im finally updating. :D i made FOUR cc's. so please pick `em up & use `em.

Rebecca~ fixed it to red. hope you like it (:

devilskiss03.png

SPARKKKKK! yer's was.. different. and uh. i couldn't do style 1. [gomenaisai]

but i hope you still like it~ & i was confused about the girl's quote. it said 'the pig dad' ?? O_O

ccspark1.png

SinnedAngel hope its not too pink. O_O :D

sisterhood2.png

PiNKK* sorry, but i HAD to use my own pics. -.- im also sorry if the color is disgustingly bright. :lol:

senioryear2.png

i shall do personal replies. [if i get any] later. ^_^ for now, im gonna finish holly's cc. adios!

Guest SinnedAngel

OH MY GOSHHHHYY!!!! ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you so much!!! :] Its so pretty and no; its not too pink Thank you~ :)

Holy shizzle I keep staring at it too much! :x

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY O_O

hollycc2.png

i love piggies. cause i am one. O_o

you're cee cee is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than mine. [period! ]

(no arguments) nada. zippie the lippie. its better.

^_^ (sorry i couldn't use the main TOP pic; he came out weirdd~)

------------------------

time to do Bae's~ (:

--there is still 2 spots left. [actually its unlimited until sunday] xD

^WAHT! kimmie is MY hero! making me a gif! :wub:

muhahaha.

--im still regretting over the cc i made you. O_O i could've made it better.

{actually Kimmie could've made it 10000x better}

Ed's gonna make another one for you Kimmie~

[also cause im 1/2 way done with bae's and im kinda bored :D]

Guest Artisticbehavior

blahhh i feel so incomplete

ive been requesting like crazy

and i think i should stop now.

but seeing what you made for everyone i can't help it

forgive?

haha~! sorry being random...

im still requesting anyways. ignore the 13 year old weird girl.

^o^

title: Rain Rain Rain

subtitle: please don't go away...

author: artisticbehavior

character names + images:

Shin Eun Ae||The one who is afraid of rain 1;2

Takagi Manpei||The one who doesn't speak korean 1;2

Moon Yun Hee||The one who has too much fun 1;2

Im Hyun Ki||The one who is always right 1;2

style #: 2

mood/unwanted colors: romantic/sad ; no no no to brown

etc: iloveyouandyourworks. sorry for being random eariler. =D

Guest i'kogimaruCHA

hoSHIZ!! Ed<333 THE POSTERCC IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! >o<

dude. it's so gross. i'm cracking my neck like crazy right now.. O__O like, when I turn my head to the left, it goes 'CRACK' and hurts like crazy

TT___TT

GAAHHHH<3333 LOLS. I love that word 'baka'. xPPP when I was younger, I used that as a name for one of these girls or whatever =PPP but back then, i thought it meant 'flower' O__O hm..... i'm going loco en la cabeza.

XD anyways<333 GAHH!! It's so hot!! O__O thank you hippo unee~~ ;O oh! and the new username thingy that you're thinking about changing it to--->it's so pretty and creative!! >o<

-spark

Archived