Guest Key

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rasberryz

wtf..wow...he's like 1000 times hotter in pictures than in the drama...>__<

Or maybe I was too focused on Mocomichi...*drools*

I LOVE THIS GUY!!! I first saw him in hanazakari no kimi tachi e and i fell in love with him XD. Then i watched zettai kareshi and fell in love with him again and also Mokomichi hayami XD. He speaks great english as well XD

Guest cholo

cont...

more magazine scans to share...

just cant get enuf (^~)

BEST ACTOR

June 2008

ba2frontmk0.jpg

ba2mh01ut7.jpg

ba2mh02cx5.jpg

ba2mh03au5.jpg

ba2mh04xd9.jpg

ba2mh05wy1.jpg

ba2mh07ki1.jpgba2mh06pb3.jpg

ba2mh08be2.jpg

ba2mh09fp5.jpg

i like best.. drools... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

ba2mhpostergs4.jpg

credits:pali-mari

hopefully hiro gets a leading part..i miss him onscreen..and those pics scream hotness..

at first i was disappointed he was casted for absolute boyfriend.maybe because the promotional pics of hiro weren't pleasing in the eyes...butttt i changed my mind..i was totally wrong and now im semi obsessed of him hehehe..

Guest ~neh~long~

^ join the club XD

omg, he makes my mind go blank =_= goodness, he is amazingly gorgeous and talented. i want to have an English conversation with him so badly, just to hear that beautiful english of his~<3

Guest ~neh~long~

^^ AWWWWW T__T

his photobook is LOVELOVELOVE<333

anyways.... i actually kind of like... his blonde look~ =_=;;

FOR HIS NEW MOVIE DROP:

previewou1.jpg

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY oystersauce87 @ LJ

//

OMFGG RED-HAIRED HIROKIIII T__T their combined hottness ... it's too much for me T___T

cont...

more magazine scans to share...

i like best.. drools... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x102/an...mhpostergs4.jpg

credits:pali-mari

DDAAYYYUUUMMMMMMM

^^ AWWWWW T__T

his photobook is LOVELOVELOVE<333

anyways.... i actually kind of like... his blonde look~ =_=;;

FOR HIS NEW MOVIE DROP:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3876/previewou1.jpg

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY oystersauce87 @ LJ

//

OMFGG RED-HAIRED HIROKIIII T__T their combined hottness ... it's too much for me T___T

I lloovveee his blonde hair omg he looks like super saiyan trunks!!!

but dang now ima go marry his photobook XD

i'm in love.

i loved his character, soshi, in zettai kareshi. he was just so adorable and sweet. plus who could resist his hotness...

i am currently downloading his other shows. :( butbut i wish he'd get more screen time!!!! and end up with the girl >__< *me <3 hahahah i cant seem to find another fun drama to watch either :( :(

plus, im kinda new to this whole jdrama business.. since im more into korean stars.... but damnnn, hiro is just freaking hot. i cant resist.

Guest ~neh~long~

i loved his character, soshi, in zettai kareshi. he was just so adorable and sweet. plus who could resist his hotness...

i am currently downloading his other shows. :( butbut i wish he'd get more screen time!!!! and end up with the girl >__< *me <3 hahahah i cant seem to find another fun drama to watch either :( :(

plus, im kinda new to this whole jdrama business.. since im more into korean stars.... but damnnn, hiro is just freaking hot. i cant resist.

^ WATCH Hanazakari no Kimitachi e. hiro comes out as a dorm leader, and gets some air time XDD and there are so many ikemen, pretty boys in it O_O it's such a funny drama, its special is supposed to come out some time... but it finished airing last year. ikuta toma is hilarious~ and oguri shun is in it too

^ ^ definitely watch that j-drama, if not for mizu hiro, then for toma!

but anyways, i realyl can't wait for hiro's new movie O_O i want to see him acting like a gangster?

V oh my god, i worshipped him as a kamen rider. THE kamen rider XD it was fun to watch for awhile. // I watched God Speed Love with my little cousin who loved it :D i was just sitting next to him staring at mizu.hiro @_@

oh.. i should watched Kamen Rider..

HIRO's blond hair's very cool..

more mag scans

Tokyo real style mag

b200806mh1ox3.jpg

b200806mh2ku4.jpg

credits:mali-pari

Guest fobbiyo

I always thought this dude was cute when he acted calm and mature in Hana Kimi. But then whenever he started to be all dramatic with his crazy acting it made me go :crazy:. Now looking at him again, he looks reaaaaaaaally good :w00t:

Archived