• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Top'sWifey

omg i finally found out his name ,

he was the hottie frm hani kimi,

and absolute boyfriend.

his reali handsome and a great actor.

Guest ~neh~long~

^ he actually does. i think it's the structure of his face, the cheekbones? LOL, but i had to convince my friend that it was NOT jun in hanakimi =_= mizuhiro was awesome in hanakimi~ he totally belonged in that ikemen paradise<3

so there IS a picture thread of him~ ahhhh he is major hottness. i literally fell over when i heard him speak english and i said right there and then: "You are my newfound obsession. O_O" Whenever he speaks English, I go crazy, it's adorable :]] i loved him in zettai kareshi, he was basically the only reason i watched through the whole thing =_= oh~ i rreally want to see him in more dramas and shows. he is pure hotness.

Guest windsylph

Wah! I almost passed out seeing those pictures of Hiro with strawberries... Lesee... I found his picture in my japanese mag. I'll have to upload that later. =D It's not as heavy though. ^^

Guest windsylph

Wheee!

Pictures from a japanese July issue magazine. ^^

He's featured in an interview with japanese singer, Ayaka.

MizushimaSanIchi.jpg

MizushimaSanNi.jpg

MizushimaSanSan.jpg

ワー!いけめんですよね。 ^_^ @_@

^That is cute :D

I really havent been digging Hiro's hairstyles lately :crazy: I wanna stab his stylist pwah!

I miss him though, but I do know Hiro's hair went blonde for a movie role

http://hiro.topicboards.com/news-f5/hiro-s...roject-t132.htm

and he is rocking it

I would be all up on him sooooo fast lol

and I just rememebered I didnt watch Absolute Boyfriend yet

cuz that girl is ttoooooo creepy:crazy:

^ohmyy!!! the blonde hair is soo different from all of his hairstyles in the past. woah...i'm loving it though!! i can't wait to see more pics of him with blonde hair. i agree LucasBunny, he's definitely rockin it! his hair seems a bit dry from the dye job, but maybe it's the pic quality. haha

LucasBunny definitely watch Zettai Kareshi! it's really cute & hiro is gorgeous in it. the girl wasn't too bad in it. haha

^ohmyy!!! the blonde hair is soo different from all of his hairstyles in the past. woah...i'm loving it though!! i can't wait to see more pics of him with blonde hair. i agree LucasBunny, he's definitely rockin it! his hair seems a bit dry from the dye job, but maybe it's the pic quality. haha

LucasBunny definitely watch Zettai Kareshi! it's really cute & hiro is gorgeous in it. the girl wasn't too bad in it. haha

:crazy: Lol I will think about it

I love Hiro so I'll support him

about the hair, I like it

I just don't like it in those pics, wtf I reeeaaalllllyyy hate that soshi hairstyle

plzzzzz get rid of it lol, I miss his Nanba and Tendou hair

and omg he reminds me of super saiyan trunks :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Gosh why the hell is Hiro sooo hot?

Guest cholo

:o:o

Im not so into Hiro's blond/orange hair... not soo him..

but still i loved him..

but anyways, thanks guys for posting that pics..

Just finished ZK, both guys were HOT.. :P

Gosh why the hell is Hiro sooo hot?

waves to joyce. thanks for uploading the pics

windsylph- he's very cute in that pic, thanks

Guest cholo

bits news...

Popular actor Hiro Mizushima has just finished his first voice acting job for a movie. He was chosen to take on the role of protagonist Bruce Banner in the Japanese dub of the new "Incredible Hulk" movie, which opens in Japan on August 1. The character is played by Edward Norton.

Mizushima said that doing the voice-over was difficult. He also remarked that he has had a complex about his own voice for a long time, so he was happy when it was received well in show business.

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-3430

A recent Oricon survey took a look at the sex appeal of male celebrities, asking 500 high schoolers (both male and female) which men they considered to be sexy.

KAT-TUN's Jin Akanishi came out on top, beating out the older Masaharu Fukuyama (#2) and Takuya Kimura (#3). Mocomichi Hayami has recently been getting more attention with his role in "Zettai Kareshi," placing him in 4th with L'Arc~en~Ciel frontman hyde.

Hiro Mizushima has also been rising in popularity, and he ended up at #6 on the list. The rest of the top 10 were Hiroshi Tamaki, Gackt, Jun Matsumoto, and Yu Shirota (tied with Matsumoto).

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-3392

Guest ~neh~long~

^ #6, really? that's awesome XD he is way too hot to be anywhere other than top 10 ^ ^ gaaah~ i can't get over how sexy his English is @_@

anyways, more info on his movie DROP... gangsters? O_O

It seems nobody posted this info so I'm writing something about it because I read comments about new Hiro's hairstyle and... that horrible (yes, I don't like it at all ;_;) look has a reason...

The reason is the role for the movie that Hiro is actually shooting, it's called "Drop" and he is the lead!

There aren't a lot of infos about it because the movie will open in Japan only next year, but Hiro talked about it on his jweb so we know the director is Shinagawa Hiroshi and he is starring with Narimiya Hiroki (♥ ).

The name of his character is Iguchi Tatsuya and it seems the movie is about a gang or something like this.

The official website about the project is this one:

http://www.drop-movie.jp/

edit: some more infos about this project can be found here:

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-3254http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-...-his-drop-story

(thanks to twistedfate213 for pointing them in the comments ^_^)

post credits to nana-komatsu7 @ LJ at the mizushima_rabu LJ community

Guest aeli07

am thank you for the pictures they are really cool... i really like hiro in hana kimi as Nanba so hot...

i really want to watch him in his other movies...

Archived